Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this jewess but first you'll have to press a button and kill 1.5 billion sandniggers

Would you?

• Total voters
He's a deranged shitskin schizo

Idc tbh bro, he's a faggot curry obsessed with Germanic Chads & even made some BBC posts. :feelshaha:
This guy is giga deranged what being a curry does to a mf jfl

this isnt a shitskin??? So you are saying a indian white skin isnt technically a shit skin since he has white skin, facial features matters more
What race are YOU first? :feelshehe:

What race are YOU first? :feelshehe:
He's a deranged shitskin schizo

Idc tbh bro, he's a faggot curry obsessed with Germanic Chads & even made some BBC posts. :feelshaha:
yikes, the shitskin part would had hurt if you actually looked like dolph lundgren, tell me though, what does that recessed chin do what it do?

I’m having your family under investigation. For this only kike cels touching Jewish pussy

you are clearly deranged, your entire dogma is utterly stupid LOL, go back to kindergarten, you need to reset your entire character.

this isnt a shitskin??? So you are saying a indian white skin isnt technically a shit skin since he has white skin, facial features matters more
Celtic as fuck
I am 100% certain that this nigga is a curry.
I could tell, by his obsession with Whites

Here';s what I have to say:

You will never be a real White. You have no substantial ANF, Steppe, and HG DNA, you were not born into a White tribe, you have no Nordic, Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, or East Baltic phenos. You are a depigmented shitskin twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Real Whites are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Whites to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even MENA & Latinos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to Whites. Your bone structure, face morphology, and hair texture is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a mayowhore, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your shitskin odor. You will never be White. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself "but I pass as White", but deep inside you feel the shitskin biological impulses creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll start projecting, bashing Slavs, bashing Meds, and even the Irish. Your family will find out, disappointed that they have to live with the unbearable shame and embarrassment. They’ll refer to you with your birth name, and every stranger in public who hears it will know you are a shitskin. Your soul will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Non-White, especially after genetic tests. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

@Regenerator
@Chudpreet
@wereq

you are clearly deranged, your entire dogma is utterly stupid LOL, go back to kindergarten, you need to reset your entire character.
admit that you're a curry.

Celtic as fuck

You will never be a real White. You have no substantial ANF, Steppe, and HG DNA, you were not born into a White tribe, you have no Nordic, Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, or East Baltic phenos. You are a depigmented shitskin twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Real Whites are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Whites to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even MENA & Latinos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to Whites. Your bone structure, face morphology, and hair texture is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a mayowhore, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your shitskin odor. You will never be White. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself "but I pass as White", but deep inside you feel the shitskin biological impulses creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll start projecting, bashing Slavs, bashing Meds, and even the Irish. Your family will find out, disappointed that they have to live with the unbearable shame and embarrassment. They’ll refer to you with your birth name, and every stranger in public who hears it will know you are a shitskin. Your soul will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Non-White, especially after genetic tests. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

@Regenerator
@Chudpreet
@wereq
i didnt read, but nice buzz words. you must feel smart knowing what anf and steppe is

Celtic as fuck

@Regenerator
@Chudpreet
@wereq
i wouldint go that far to compliment subhumans outside of scandanvia and netherlands as whites, you are literally just another ethnic at this point!!!

i wouldint go that far to compliment subhumans outside of scandanvia and netherlands as whites, you are literally just another ethnic at this point!!!
Okay but what race are you again? :lul:

Nigga ur a curry you're the last nigga to call someone a shitskin when you are one yourself

I fucking hate curries so much

They're completely unaware, lack any concept beyond themselves, are low-trust, smell like shit, have no spatial awareness, are dishonest, and insufferable

I hope China does the World a massive favor & unleashes a biological weapon on that disgusting, cow-shit flinging, monitor lizard raping shithole full of 70IQ scammy Abo mutts
admit that you're a curry.
Curries are insufferable, as proven here

why are celts shitskins according to you?
facial structure wise they are mostly dinarid or pigmentated iranids lol, i legit posted a reconstruction, dont tell me if he wasnt brown skinned he would not look any place outside of pakistan LOL

Nigga ur a curry you're the last nigga to call someone a shitskin when you are one yourself
To clarify, I don't hate curries

Simply, they're just pests which no one wants around

And you need to kill yourself. :feelsYall:

facial structure wise they are mostly dinarid or pigmentated iranids lol, i legit posted a reconstruction, dont tell me if he wasnt brown skinned he would not look any place outside of pakistan LOL
T. Currycel from the slums of mumbai

Dinarid are white ingrate

COPE

dnr+kys jeet
dinarid arent white whatsoever, they share the same morphology as irano-afghan with turanid influence at most lol, besides, this entire phenotype shtick is a pseudo science field you are going into, cant really have a serious convo there

Racist thread.

I fucking hate curries so much

They're completely unaware, lack any concept beyond themselves, are low-trust, smell like shit, have no spatial awareness, are dishonest, and insufferable

I hope China does the World a massive favor & unleashes a biological weapon on that disgusting, cow-shit flinging, monitor lizard raping shithole full of 70IQ scammy Abo mutts

Curries are insufferable, as proven here
i hate curries too, trust me, they need to be sterilized, in fact, 99 percent of the world needs to if we go by the logic of eugenics or if we want pure whites

dinarid arent white whatsoever, they share the same morphology as irano-afghan with turanid influence at most lol, besides, this entire phenotype shtick is a pseudo science field you are going into, cant really have a serious convo there
No, phenotype is legit

And no, I don't give a shit what some 70-IQ shitskin who has to eat rice with his hands & shits in a hole thinks- Curryniggers are not humans they're Abos

No, phenotype is legit

And no, I don't give a shit what some 70-IQ shitskin who has to eat rice with his hands & shits in a hole thinks- Curryniggers are not humans they're Abos
phenotype is only legit in the sense that common traits exist, but when we try to get technical with it, there is no reasoning or acedmic establishment there, THATS why modern anthropologists (anthropometric) use words like nordid, tronder or iranids, there is no gene or allele consolidating such a phenotype.

@DarkStar Is this true? :lul:
This isn't true, ignore that shitskin faggot pajeet

And yes, he is actually a faggot

One day it was Slavs aren't White
The next it was Meds aren't White

Now, it's fucking Celts & even fucking ANGLOS & FRENCH aren't White.

This is why I support banning Curries from the internet

@Made in Heaven look at this shit :feelskek:

We already have them. Only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites
i didnt know we were gonna start joking but i will play along!!!
le indonesian looking slav

Claims white ancestry, means he's a spic right?

Claims white ancestry, means he's a spic right?
No, because as per his dogshit definition Spaniards aren't White(which most of them are)

I wonder.........

I hate shit skins

no, you are clearly twisting the whole narrative because one you are incompetent at reading, or just have strong bias

to be clear, i reiterated plenty of times that modern anglos are not GENETICALLY anglo saxons, so therefore they are NOT saxon anyway whatsoever, med shits arent white, like its legit common sense and a whole meme and same goes for slavs, stereotypes exist for a reason, also i support curry extermination too :) celts arent white either lol

No she most likely die in war before I even have a chance of having relationship with hot mayo toilet

HE got accussed of being one and refuses to tell us what race he is. Tries to derail from the question all the time.
Curries love to go off on tangents

no, you are clearly twisting the whole narrative because one you are incompetent at reading, or just have strong bias

to be clear, i reiterated plenty of times that modern anglos are not GENETICALLY anglo saxons, so therefore they are NOT saxon anyway whatsoever, med shits arent white, like its legit common sense and a whole meme and same goes for slavs, stereotypes exist for a reason, also i support curry extermination too :) celts arent white either lol
dnr+kys pajeet

No, because as per his dogshit definition Spaniards aren't White(which most of them are)

I wonder.........
oh yeah, but they arent lol, north afghans have the same skin color as them, that doesnt make them white. stupid and pontificating attitude sir!!!

Curries love to go off on tangents
lol u remind of vasily ashitskinov, i went straight three months arguing about how medshits arent white, thats cool, i can do it again, only wish eggking was here and bulgarian wasnt so schizo, so i could also form a circle jerk

oh yeah, but they arent lol, north afghans have the same skin color as them, that doesnt make them white. stupid and pontificating attitude sir!!!
Who are the only white nations in your opinion?