Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this jewess but first you'll have to press a button and kill 1.5 billion sandniggers

Would you?

• Total voters
HE got accussed of being one and refuses to tell us what race he is. Tries to derail from the question all the time.
I see, he lives in Canada too.... :kys: @DarkStar can you confirm this? Do "meds look like pakis"? :lul:
nah, most med shits look like pakis, you cant change my mind on that lol, it so funny seeing these anglo shits trying to defend them and make them look like their muh european brother n shieet even thought they are pajeets practically LOOOL, slavs and med shits and central euros will never be white

bro, get on discord you fag, bulgarian faggot, you are the same guy getting memed on by everyone, no place to be "caging" at anyone expect yourself hahaha

lol u remind of vasily ashitskinov, i went straight three months arguing about how medshits arent white, thats cool, i can do it again, only wish eggking was here and bulgarian wasnt so schizo, so i could also form a circle jerk
Vasily who? :lul: :lul:

I see, he lives in Canada too.... :kys:
Ah ofc, fucking pajeets
@DarkStar can you confirm this? Do "meds look like pakis"? :lul:
Oh, well lets look

Test ammissione medicina

You can reverse search if you want, some North Italians.

Ah ofc, fucking pajeets

Oh, well lets look

View attachment 1270584

You can reverse search if you want, some North Italians.
north italians have germanic genetics lol, also, all of the dudes look like typical potatoe head slavs, would fit in fucking armenia hahaha

same goes for the foids, basically light skinned iranians with dyed hair HAHAHA couldint find any less funny examples

north italians have germanic genetics lol,
Barely, Latini & Celts had more genetic impact

It's only predominant in Lombardy, rest is less admixed
also, all of the dudes look like typical potatoe head slavs, would fit in fucking armenia hahaha
Cope harder
same goes for the foids, basically light skinned iranians with dyed hair HAHAHA couldint find any less funny examples
dnr+kys
well he said scandinavians.
That's a geographical term
No way you're out of your mind. :lul:
He's a curry, he never had one to start with
What's your race btw?
He's a Curry

This isn't true, ignore that shitskin faggot pajeet

And yes, he is actually a faggot

One day it was Slavs aren't White
The next it was Meds aren't White

Now, it's fucking Celts & even fucking ANGLOS & FRENCH aren't White.

This is why I support banning Curries from the internet

@Made in Heaven look at this shit :feelskek:
I think one of the reason pajeets do this so much is that, despite all the white rape that happened in their history, they're still SO brown. Dont forget TRUE Indians originally looked like Aussie Aboriginals, yet white men came in and fucked those ugly creatures anyways, but because of the SHEER BLACKNESS of their AASI ancestors, they're still extreme subhumans. If any other race had been raped by Aryans the way the AASI were, they would be no where near as subhuman.

No, because as per his dogshit definition Spaniards aren't White(which most of them are)

I wonder.........
Yeah he can't claim "muh white" from Indo-Aryan either by his definition :lul:

I think one of the reason pajeets do this so much is that, despite all the white rape that happened in their history, they're still SO brown. Dont forget TRUE Indians originally looked like Aussie Aboriginals, yet white men came in and fucked those ugly creatures anyways, but because of the SHEER BLACKNESS of their AASI ancestors, they're still extreme subhumans. If any other race had been raped by Aryans the way the AASI were, they would be no where near as subhuman.

View attachment 1270590
THere is a pattern between him and all curries on this site ive noticed. That guy is definitely a curry im telling you.

Nice jewsih propaganda

THere is a pattern between him and all curries on this site ive noticed. That guy is definitely a curry im telling you.
It's because curries are like literal cockroaches

They have the collectivist aspect Chinks have, but not in the good way

Most I've met IRL behave identically

WTF does he mean by "mixed white lineage"? :feelswhat:
Turns out, he's an alt myself & @RealSchizo knew lol

He was some deranged curry who thought he had "muh nordic" ancestry aka Steppe/Yamnaya, hence his obsession

Turns out, he's an alt myself & @RealSchizo knew lol

He was some deranged curry who thought he had "muh nordic" ancestry aka Steppe/Yamnaya, hence his obsession
@joejutish let me take a wild guess. You're a pajeet jat Sikh/Muslim waggie in Canada. Tell me if it's hot or cold guess :feelshaha:

@Chudpreet

@joejutish let me take a wild guess. You're a pajeet jat Sikh/Muslim waggie in Canada. Tell me if it's hot or cold :feelshaha:

@Chudpreet
He's banned now jfl :smonk:

Click on his name again
I see, I'm assuming him to a Poojabi Indian/Paki as they always claim "muh white and sheit"

It's a hardban

No but can I press the button?

Id press the button for free

I bet these videos are made to lure currycels into joining their lower ranks
Yes Saar, you will get your dream Jewish wife. But first you will help us test this new pager we are developing.