Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would YOU ascend with her however you kill her pet cat?

Would YOU ascend with her however you kill her pet cat?

• Yes (kill her pet cat)

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No (her pet cat lives

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Yes long term (kill a pet cat everyday plus another pet cat for everyday you're with her.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
She looks grody, and pussycats are worth more than pussy.

Not only do I love cats, I’d never harm one just for access to a dry beef gasket.

I understand that, but in this hypothetical scenario, what would be the reason why I would have to do that?

What is the problem with her cat? Why would killing her cat get me laid?
there's no problem with the cat let's just hypothetically say she wants you to kill it to prove you're a man because she likes dark triad men their now whats ur decision?

there's no problem with the cat let's just hypothetically say she wants you to kill it to prove you're a man because she likes dark triad men their now whats ur decision?
I don't know if I could even kill her in other circumstances, but that would also kinda be a boner-killer for me anyway.

I would rape her for free. And she looks like an 30ish run through fuckjng wh0re

The cat is worth more than every roasties life combined