Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this jewess but first you'll have to press a button and kill 1.5 billion sandniggers

Would you?

• Total voters
yes but only if the men died

leave the women for BWC, BLC, BKC bvlls so we can repopulate it and re-built those lands after a millenium and a half of islamism

Would you rather look like sett and be a slayer or bring terror into the heart of normies and look like mordekaiser with ability to 1v1 anyone inside oblivion?
Sett tbh

yes but only if the men died

leave the women for BWC, BLC, BKC bvlls so we can repopulate it and re-built those lands after a millenium and a half of islamism
BKC BVLLs deserve a thicc arab foid slave in video game

BKC BVLLs deserve a thicc arab foid slave in video game

many coping spergs claiming she is not an stacy, when all of these hypocrites would be the first ones to simp if she even glazed them on the street

its not about morality chud, its about dignity and worth, there is no way in HELL shes worth all of that for her beefroast tier pussy
Go back to reddit with your dignity and hopefully it gets you shot by a gorilla nigger faggot

its not about morality chud, its about dignity and worth, there is no way in HELL shes worth all of that for her beefroast tier pussy
Things are done because they have to be done, that is the supreme value.

It is the epitome of cuckdom to do the despicable for a pussy, your slavery. As a man.

Go back to reddit with your dignity and hopefully it gets you shot by a gorilla nigger faggot
you can literally torture me if you want and i will assure you that i wont ask for any mercy in the expensive of my dignity, shit cake.

View attachment 1270506

many coping spergs claiming she is not an stacy, when all of these hypocrites would be the first ones to simp if she even glazed them on the street
Thats a 10/10 gigastacy hole worth billion casualties but spergs here are trying to play moralists. Typical abused dog/fakecel behavior tbh. I have no morals i'd do anything for ascension with a Stacy.

Things are done because they have to be done, that is the supreme value.

It is the epitome of cuckdom to do the despicable for a pussy, your slavery. As a man.
exactly, look at the clown who responded to me, hopefully his own mother kills him would be shameful for him hahaha

Do not project nigga, only bluepilled fakecels simp
most of the guys here would simp for a landwhale on a club, what makes you think they wouldnt do it for her? :feelsugh:

exactly, look at the clown who responded to me, hopefully his own mother kills him would be shameful for him hahaha
stop sperging and come to your senses , you are not in reddit therefore you cannot be the hero that saves everyone. Lay your hands away from the fedora.
you can literally torture me if you want and i will assure you that i wont ask for any mercy in the expensive of my dignity, shit cake.

most of the guys here would simp for a landwhale on a club, what makes you think they wouldnt do it for her? :feelsugh:
Because only LTN know there is a chance.

I'd not simp even for a Down syndrome nigreness. It is over.

Thats a 10/10 gigastacy hole worth billion casualties but spergs here are trying to play moralists. Typical abused dog/fakecel behavior tbh. I have no morals i'd do anything for ascension with a Stacy.
"st
stop sperging and come to your senses , you are not in reddit therefore you cannot be the hero that saves everyone. Lay your hands away from the fedora.
lol, you are the most cuckdodoldoooooooo

We must ban all softcel moralist fags here they arent bp'ed . All moralfags are fakecel normies or severely mentally decapitated. Realcels are bp'ed therefore they'd do anything for pleasure without caring about anyone.

thats what everyone says, even genuine stonecold trained soldiers

on a genuine CIA guided torture you would speak in less than 5 minutes

lol, you are the most cuckdodoldoooooooo
I dont consider sandniggers that much of humans anyways and id do the world a favor anyways. I probably wouldn't do that to rices.

I dont consider sandniggers that much of humans anyways and id do the world a favor anyways. I probably wouldn't do that to rices.
nah, sandniggas are more based than you who cant even lay a hand on a saggy whore, at least they keep them modest, did you think that yet? or is your europa pride we wuz white getting to much to your head lately, let me remind you, unlike their own country, yours hate you.

id happily press the button if it was western people in question, id dance naked after wards.

Man this LARPer thinks that he's in reddit or smth where good samaritarians will reward him for being morally "superior" i bet he shits his pants if he's in the forest alone by the sounds of his own footsteps.

id happily press the button if it was western people in question, id dance naked after wards.
Found the shitskin living in the west. Go back to your country, Mehmed you are not welcome in Europe.

oh yeah totally bro you know me so well since im just another cliche trying to be high and mighty dude right? so cool, anyways, nice presumptions and all, but i gotta go back to hating women now.

Man this LARPer thinks that he's in reddit or smth where good samaritarians will reward him for being morally "superior" i bet he shits his pants if he's in the forest alone by the sounds of his own footsteps.
its not even about being a good Sarmatians, theres just no way im doing ANYTHING at all for a scrape of dog shit toliet like this bruh, id have said yes if this whore wasnt in the question, bad trade, i wanna do it for free, also it has to be westerners.

its not even about being a good Sarmatians, theres just no way im doing ANYTHING at all for a scrape of dog shit toliet like this bruh, id have said yes if this whore wasnt in the question, bad trade, i wanna do it for free, also it has to be westerners.
Go back go Islamabad, Prakesh.

Found the shitskin living in the west. Go back to your country, Mehmed you are not welcome in Europe.
the most profound europa pride!!! grrr!! lol you celt shit, slav shits and medshits thinking you are some top tier blond gods when comparing yourself to ethnics LOOOOL, sit down shit skin saxon rape baby, anyone outside of SCANDANVIA and NETHERLANDS should be wiped out, thats where true europe resides, you are basically a white skinned tajik LOL

Attachments

• GHmRmLvXIAAX5Ev.jpg
    GHmRmLvXIAAX5Ev.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 3
Go back go Islamabad, Prakesh.
WE WUZZ BROTHERS OOOOF SCANDNAVIANS N SHIEEET!! LOOK AT US SWARTHY BUTTHOLE HAIR AND PALE SKIN WE SOOOO WHITE NOW!!!

Attachments

• 600.png
    600.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 13
GODDAMNIT YOU NONE OF YOU WILL GO NEER JEWISH PUSSY I WILL HATE YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILES MURDERED STFU GODDDAMNT

Anglos own the world mang
"ANGLO" you guys are literally 80 percent celt shit you dunce, thats why i said saxon rapebabies, because they raped the shit skin celts and and took them as wives, saxon ancestry was dominant untill the normans came and freed the shit skin celt slaves, thats when saxons-celt marriages became normilized and the celt shit ancestry rebounded, hence there is no modern saxon, only mixed mutt celt shit peasants

"ANGLO" you guys are literally 80 percent celt shit you dunce, thats why i said saxon rapebabies, because they raped the shit skin celts and and took them as wives, saxon ancestry was dominant untill the normans came and freed the shit skin celt slaves, thats when saxons-celt marriages became normilized and the celt shit ancestry rebounded, hence there is no modern saxon, only mixed mutt celt shit peasants
Anglos owned and exploited curries such as yourself anyways jfl why u make fun of them you're just perhaps mad?

not ascending with a kike

Anglos owned and exploited curries such as yourself anyways jfl why u make fun of them you're just perhaps mad?
dude, did you just ignore what i said, THERE ARE NO ANGLO-SAXONS genetically, they only derive their culture, thats it. im not a curry lol,

dude, did you just ignore what i said, THERE ARE NO ANGLO-SAXONS genetically, they only derive their culture, thats it. im not a curry lol,
You're 100% a curry no doubts i can tell by the way you write lol what a sperglord there is a pattern between you people.

the most profound europa pride!!! grrr!! lol you celt shit, slav shits and medshits thinking you are some top tier blond gods when comparing yourself to ethnics LOOOOL, sit down shit skin saxon rape baby, anyone outside of SCANDANVIA and NETHERLANDS should be wiped out, thats where true europe resides, you are basically a white skinned tajik LOL
@DarkStar Is this true? :lul:

@DarkStar cage hes calling celts shitskins

Im muslim but yes with no hesitation

@DarkStar cage hes calling celts shitskins
this isnt a shitskin??? So you are saying a indian white skin isnt technically a shit skin since he has white skin, facial features matters more

Attachments

• GHmRmLvXIAAX5Ev.jpg
    GHmRmLvXIAAX5Ev.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 2