Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with a fat sheboon

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
Personally there's no way in hell I'm even touching a sheboon. Disgusting aggressive monstrous creatures that have no place in a civilized society. Working in retail has given me so many experiences with these bitchy black cunts. I can't fucking deal with that in a relationship. I genuinely look at some of these obese pigs and ponder how in the fuck somebody actually put their dick inside of that.

Maybe I could be open to a non obese black woman who acts like a civilized western person. No ghetto low IQ words and no "gangsta" culture

most likely not but it depends

imma need pics

most likely not but it depends

imma need pics

Better show pictures as examples because people assume different things when they hear "fat woman"

I couldn't even if I wanted to.

There no way I could successfully penetrate her with my 4incher.
we just said the same thing at the exact same time :feelsdevil:

fat = NO
NIGGER = NO

Hell no.

I don't care about the race, but a whining, annoying, fat woman would drive me mad.

I want to get her checked for STIs first

Fucking a sheboon = bestiality.

Not being attractive to any type of hambeasts does not make you a volcel. Same goes for mentally ill women.

no, because she would choose chad over me, ROFL

I'd rather be impaled by a metal fence than even getting in proximity with those disgusting nigger cunts

Personally there's no way in hell I'm even touching a sheboon. Disgusting aggressive monstrous creatures that have no place in a civilized society. Working in retail has given me so many experiences with these bitchy black cunts. I can't fucking deal with that in a relationship. I genuinely look at some of these obese pigs and ponder how in the fuck somebody actually put their dick inside of that.

Maybe I could be open to a non obese black woman who acts like a civilized western person. No ghetto low IQ words and no "gangsta" culture
That’s not ascending but if you mean sex, sure

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back