Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you agree to get euthanized right now?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Government assisted suicide right now, yes or no?

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
No questions asked, the government offers you a chance to end your life, would you take it? Death is 100% guaranteed and painless, you will get injected a lethal dosage under drug-induced sleep. Would you take the chance to end your misery and suffering as an incel?
Goodsentence
Personally I would take it, I have no reason to be alive other than incompetence at roping.

Im scared of death

YES I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY EXISTENCE FUCKING END IT

I would ask them to keep the option available for me, as I'll probably need to utilize it in the future.

Im scared of death
What are you scared of exactly? Are you religious? As far as we understand how humans work, your consciousness ceases to exist just like sleep. I am not afraid of death personally but I am afraid of fucking up roping process.

What are you scared of exactly? Are you religious? As far as modern science dictates your consciousness ceases to exist just like sleep. I am not afraid of death personally but I am afraid of fucking up roping process.
im scared of whats beyond

Honestly yes, I haven't roped yet becaise I want to be sure to make it right and also to cope a bit more here. But if such a chance was given to me, I would take it

I would but later. After I completly run out of copes.

If I die I'm making things easier for foids and chads

they'll have to stand my existence :feelsokman:

Not yet, but maybe in 10 or 20 years.

No. I am not suicidal. I support euthanasia being an option for suicidal people though.

I'm staying until God chooses to get call me home.

i take it but i still have blue pilled hope in sea max