Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would it be SIMPing to offer piggyback rides to girls?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I know you literally see this guy orbiting his oneitis so it seems kinda cucked like you're investing your time/effort into being a beast of burden with no promise of reward...

But in a way it seems like it's own reward. It's not sex or anything but it's physical contact/skinship (not to get too creepy) which essentially works like a hug even if she's hugging you from being and not the front.

Seems like a form of jester-maxing except you can display your physical strength which one would hope plants subconscious hints of how manly you are as a future romantic partner.

It seems like a sort of "I'm safe, humble and fun" messaging (though of course girls would be creeped out if they knew you were overthinking it like this)

Though it seems like almost a Chad-tier behavior because I don't think most ugly men would be seen as 'safe' enough to give piggyback rides to girls.

I don't know how much gigachad tends to do this for girls though (prob only for gigastacy) so it might be more of a 'Brad' tier behavior I could aspire to?

No shit looks painful as fuck.

No shit looks painful as fuck.
I think the key is to shift as much weight as possible down to your latissimus fascia so that the leverage on your spinal erectors doesn't amplify the weight by carrying them too high.

IRL her feet would be on his cock

Didn't read but yes, it's haram. Unless a person really needs assistance due to illness or injury don't do that sort of thing.

Didn't read but yes, it's haram. Unless a person really needs assistance due to illness or injury don't do that sort of thing.
Why not just for fun?