Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would counting to 10,000 everyday improve my comprehension

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
i want to do this in the summer so that i can improve my attention span. i guess will just have to find out. Has anyone tried this.
I read on i beleive reddit, and this user tried to count to 10,000 and mentioned how hard it is, because mind wonders some where else basically its hard to stay focus. Just asking for my fellow brocels opinion.

Nigga just read a book

just read a book. I read ~30 minutes every day after waking up. It feels good starting the day doing something useful

Don't use any electronic devices for an entire weekend and your attention span should be reset to normal

I lac
just read a book. I read ~30 minutes every day after waking up. It feels good starting the day doing something useful
I LACK concentration ive read for hours, ive watched videos forthat are hours long. When reading yes i can read, its just hard to concentrate

Sounds like a really autistic way of meditation. Just focus on your breath theory

Huh? Do you have adhd or what?

How about you walk 10.000 Steps everyday? Would be alot more beneficial. im At 12k today

Don't let redditors believe you that's a good idea. You're better off playing video games, building legos, jerking off, reading, or making yourself a nice breakfast with that time.

It will help about as much as a shower will help you get laid.

Just sign up for PMC Wagner.

i want to do this in the summer so that i can improve my attention span. i guess will just have to find out. Has anyone tried this.
I read on i beleive reddit, and this user tried to count to 10,000 and mentioned how hard it is, because mind wonders some where else basically its hard to stay focus. Just asking for my fellow brocels opinion.
No

No retard it would not