Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming worth dropping $9 or more on Dead by Daylight?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Sounds like an interesting game concept and there's a sale so I'm considering it.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/381210/Dead_by_Daylight/

@NEETard and @mentally_lost_cel apparently played it but they're banned so I need to ask others for input

@-BrettyBoy- you apparently love this game, but the DLC is so humongous and pricy and I don't know if I really want to buy all that right now.

should I go for an Ultimate Bundle to get the Killer Expansion + Survivor Expansion?

Silent Hill Edition sounds interesting but I want to wait until I actually play those games to appreciate them.

As is I'm ignoring the Resident Evil add-on because I just dropped 50ish on all the pre-7 games and need to check myself. I'm not a moralfag why don't I jsut steal this? Virus paranoia for DDLs and sniffer paranoia for torrents?

such a ridiculous amount of DLC, apparently these -50% off sales happen regularly so any DLC beyond Ultimate seems worthy to avoid and wait for later bundles

yeah why not it's only 9 bucks. anybody can pay for that even with neetbux and if you dont like it, uninstall and hide from library lol

I love playing as survivor. I personally find the game fun to be honest.

it's just a game made for normies who have friends to play with, if you play almost exclusively solo like me it's not really worth it

i love being killer as i enjoy it. Im usually a doctor or trickster main.

I've played it for a couple years but stopped for various reasons like balancing, rank system, and boredom. For someone just getting into it the game can be a lot of fun though and I would definitely recommend it for 9 bucks. It's worth it even without DLC imo.

It's one of the few games I've found that spooks me and keeps me on the edge of my seat. Even now I still get jump scared by the Hag's traps. I prefer killer though and I enjoyed the variety of play styles.

I ended up buying it but I can't play now because 50gb footprint and I only have 3gb to spare

fuck this tiny SSD gotta tap into my externals or some shit I dunno man

hate this 'one game at a time' setup I want 20x50gb instealled simultaneously! :feelswhat:

yeah why not it's only 9 bucks. anybody can pay for that even with neetbux and if you dont like it, uninstall and hide from library lol
why would you hide it from your library?

I just use folders. Games I've tried and uninstalled I put into a "tried this" folder and collapse it. That way I can easily review games I've tried.

I generally also divide by stuff I bought vs freebies since I feel I ought to prioritize the paid stuff since free studd I could install on alt accounts if I ever lost mine

It's cheaper to buy

Ded by midnight

(Faster too)

It's cheaper to buy
Ded by midnight
Hutton

Sounds like an interesting game concept and there's a sale so I'm considering it.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/381210/Dead_by_Daylight/

@NEETard and @mentally_lost_cel apparently played it but they're banned so I need to ask others for input

@-BrettyBoy- you apparently love this game, but the DLC is so humongous and pricy and I don't know if I really want to buy all that right now.

should I go for an Ultimate Bundle to get the Killer Expansion + Survivor Expansion?

Silent Hill Edition sounds interesting but I want to wait until I actually play those games to appreciate them.

As is I'm ignoring the Resident Evil add-on because I just dropped 50ish on all the pre-7 games and need to check myself. I'm not a moralfag why don't I jsut steal this? Virus paranoia for DDLs and sniffer paranoia for torrents?

such a ridiculous amount of DLC, apparently these -50% off sales happen regularly so any DLC beyond Ultimate seems worthy to avoid and wait for later bundles

I hear its good and it looks kind of fun(It has a lot of killers they ans they are still adding more), I have not played it myself though.

tfw american economy is so fucked up that poverty deranged citizens have to wait for -50% off discount to afford $20 product jfl at the tommies I hope that AL CAI*A WILL FINISH YOU (IN VIDEO GAME)
:lul::lul::lul:

tfw american economy is so fucked up that poverty deranged citizens have to wait for -50% off discount to afford $20 product jfl at the tommies I hope that AL CAI*A WILL FINISH YOU (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Dude we're all neets, it's not like this is a problem for the majority of the population

buy it and play with DBR

I could afford the more expensive product I just figure I have no immediate need to play the game so I may as well let Steam notify me when they're willing to take yes.

I'd feel even more cucked sitting on my unplayed games and rotting if I had paid full price