Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion worst normie advice you've heard

theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
there is alot of retarded bluepilled advice normies will tell you that are so laughably ignorant but whats the worst someones told you. for example my mom once told me that all i needed was to be funny if i wanted a girlfriend. :feelsseriously:

Redpill advices and plate theory. Imagine, being an incel that cannot get laid with one, to have two or more. :feelssus::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The one I hate is "just be confident" or "fake it till you make it"

Bro, its utterly humiliating when you're ugly and try to be confident approaching women. If someone is filming you'll probably end up on top of soy sites like reddit

"Just be yourself".

"Be confident and learn how flirt"

All dogshit that my mother said.
"You just don't see, how girls are looking at you"
"Just create a Tinder account!"
And other blue pilled bs.

And I remember that my ex classmate has told me, that I will be drawing in pussies when I will be 16.
BTW, he was an actual Chad who was really popular in school. :feelsseriously:

once i heard a gym normie talking with his friend talking about how big strong forearms attract toilets

women like smart and nice men

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 15 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 14 47

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 56

Works for Woman for man not so much

Don't be so shy

I was criticized for refusing to chat with a young femoid in group therapy. Someone worshiped by young males since childhood. I've since closely examined the life of her friend and noticed what true privilege is: The ability to discard a mentally-vulnerable male without guilt.

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.

Agreed. S.R.B has a much deeper, more "matured" voice than I do. Thankfully, that was a main reason for my anxiety when speaking to her(I have tone problems from autism).

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

I thought I was speaking to a young White hole named "Tea".

In my case, she would threaten me whenever I was hesitant to eat dinner with other relatives, or unable to greet them out of anxiety.

"You need to see yourself as beautiful for others to see your beauty." :soy:

This is honestly the worst “advice” I’ve seen given by these retards

it doesn’t matter if a nigger sees himself as a white man, he’s still a nigger

It doesn’t matter if a dog thinks it’s a cat, it’s still a dog

It doesn’t matter if a man sees himself as a woman, he’s still a man

Likewise, newsflash:

it doesn’t matter if an ugly person sees themselves as being beautiful/handsome, they are still ugly

YOUR BELIEFS DONT CHANGE REALITY.

People can’t read your mind to know about how you see yourself. They can only observe physical/material reality.

Last edited:
  1. Download tinder
  2. Talk to strangers

"It will come with time"
"A girl will appear when you'll least expect it"
"Height isn't a problem"
"Girls love gingers"
"Just go outside and meet people"
"Talk to people"
"Go on social media"

Can't remember everything ofc

1. “Dating isn’t always about looks!”

there is alot of retarded bluepilled advice normies will tell you that are so laughably ignorant but whats the worst someones told you. for example my mom once told me that all i needed was to be funny if i wanted a girlfriend. :feelsseriously:

I am 5'1". The worst normie advice I ever heard is "Just go for short girls". Short girls won't touch me with a ten feet long pole. If there was a dating website for short people only, it would be almost all men on it because short women don't want to date short men either. Not only do short women have just as strong a prejudice against dating short men as tall women, but short women hate short men even more than tall women do. Fuck short women.

To just have good "rizz"

'don't be a misogynistic no wonder why women not dating you' its a classic and imo is the most braindead one.
normies really think we're misogynistic for no reason lol. I'm sure most people on this forum have grown up with the bluepill and have experienced that being nice to girls and showing them respect does nothing. There is no such thing as free will, no matter what they hated and will hate us for being ugly its in their nature and we are natural enemies, they want us to suffer. we should just fight back