Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Worst genes

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
5'8 browncel who is part Italian and Spanish, hairy and frilly hair, face looks clumsy and constipated for some reason and have this weird disproportionate body shape as you would expect from brown people. It's not the manlet skinny figure it's this weird egg shaped body that you would expect from southern Italians. Not even a personality saved me I'm always cranky and angry low IQ subhuman not even a beautiful "inner world" as people that claim to say looks don't matter put it. Nothing about me is redeemable. I hate my identity my race my bloodline.

IF THE UGLY FOIDS WANTED US. EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE.
BUT THESE UGLY WHORES ARE CHAD ONLY :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If you're young it's not completely over

Could've been worse
I don't think it could I'll just look the same on a different height I'm ugly I'm ugly no height will change. Sure a female will choose a guy that is taller but I don't care about attracting women. I just don't want to look like a deformed nigger.

How are you brown as a European

5'8 browncel who is part Italian and Spanish, hairy and frilly hair, face looks clumsy and constipated for some reason and have this weird disproportionate body shape as you would expect from brown people. It's not the manlet skinny figure it's this weird egg shaped body that you would expect from southern Italians. Not even a personality saved me I'm always cranky and angry low IQ subhuman not even a beautiful "inner world" as people that claim to say looks don't matter put it. Nothing about me is redeemable. I hate my identity my race my bloodline.
Better than being a chink

i feel u brother , im also ugly from inside out , so even if foids suddenly look for a man with better "personality" i still wont be a good pick

Better than being a chink
Id much prefer being Asian even Mongolian of all things
i feel u brother , im also ugly from inside out , so even if foids suddenly look for a man with better "personality" i still wont be a good pick
True, it's a really crummy feeling when people are able to break into your conversation you have with someone and just replace you like you didn't even exist.