Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wormpill. Scizo on parasitic worms influencing modern behavior and conspiracy to hide it

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Schizo ramblings someone wrote about how parasitic worms are behind most problems. The first 130 pages are so are good and go into some studies and science. Latter half of it falls off and devolves into Jews, lizard men, fungus hive minds, the anti Christ in Antarctica and Roman troon gods.

I'd suggest reading the first half. He links some studies that show parasites can edit human genes, change behavior of their hosts and intentionally drive their hosts to suicide.

Need a tl;dr, i wont read 130 pages of schizo ramblings

I'd suggest reading the first half. He links some studies that show parasites can edit human genes, change behavior of their hosts and intentionally drive their hosts to suicide.
Epic if Gene changes are beneficial!

Need a tl;dr, i wont read 130 pages of schizo ramblings
He's a bit of a retard and tries to blame women's nature on parasites but here's the best bits

Parasite Pill 20 0035

Parasite Pill 20 0032

Parasite Pill 20 0033

Parasite Pill 20 0045

Latter half of it falls off and devolves into Jews, lizard men, fungus hive minds, the anti Christ in Antarctica and Roman troon gods.
based

there are parasites that can do this kind of thing to ants, but I'm not sure if it could realistically scale up to humans on a widespread level

that said this reminds me of a passage from a kooky book about vampires:

In recent years, a growing number of parapsychologists and other researchers have been investigating the possibility that mental
slavery to a spirit parasite may be rather commonplace. Humankind has progressed to a plateau of enlightenment where we condemn the slavery of one human being to another. Soul slavery is more sinister, however, because the phenomenon remains largely unrecognized and undetected.

Many researchers believe that the spirit parasite can seize the controlling mechanism of the host body and direct the enslaved human to perform horrible, atrocious deeds. The spirit parasite might implant murderous thoughts in a hosts mind, such as the desire to taste human blood, to slash a victims throat, even to eat some of the persons flesh. After the crime has been committed, the vampiric spirit parasite withdraws back into another dimension of time and space, thus leaving the confused human being alone, charged with murder, while the true assassin has escaped.

Certain psychical researchers have created a kind of pattern profile of what may occur when someone has become the unwilling host of an uninvited spirit guest. The host-being may begin to hear voices that direct him to perform acts that he had never before considered. He may begin to use obscene and blasphemous language in situations that make his friends or relatives feel very offended or uncomfortable. Friends and family will remark that he is acting like a totally different person. He may frequently see grotesque images of the parasite spirit as it exists in its paraphysical dimension.