Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Worldwide increase in suicides and depression

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Ever wonder why that is? It's because females have gotten more picky and are causing men to rope because the average ethnic man can't get any pussy.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F93vkf4filun21.jpg&hash=da75318064937d76f287935ed24b2a3d

This is true. Every day I want to rope because I'm ethnic, however if I was white then I would not want to rope. This is the ultimate proof that suicide rate has significantly increased because women don't want to share their fesikh flaps with ethnics like me.

The world becomes hell on earth day after day, and people want to kill themselves more than ever?
Crazy, who could have thought?

Way more things are influencing this than only rise of inceldom. You only zoom on that aspect cause that is bothering you the most.

Nope it’s because normies are more weak minded pussies so they kill themselves over the smallest bullshit because they’re selfish and gay

The only thing curries pull is the rope to hang themselves around with.

Way more things are influencing this than only rise of inceldom. You only zoom on that aspect cause that is bothering you the most.
It’s because normies are more weak minded due to the digital age and they have good lives with no issues. So when 1 or 2 serious happen they commit suicide.

It’s because normies are more weak minded due to the digital age and they have good lives with no issues. So when 1 or 2 serious happen they commit suicide.
It's mostly because they don't have access to pussy

Foids rights was a mistake, now we only can accept the consecuences of that error

It's mostly because they don't have access to pussy
If ur below the age of 25-30 and ur killing yourself because that’s ur only issue u were weak minded anyways.

Ever wonder why that is? It's because females have gotten more picky and are causing men to rope because the average ethnic man can't get any pussy.

I blame Ethnic Women :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Can't wait to rope

Roping is letting the foids win. live to be in their faces. Just my opinion your life is your own.

Average ethnic man?
You live underneath a rock, or what?
Average Joe from EVERY race suffers, with the massive imbalance within the dating market.
CNN said that 66% of men are single, both willingly and unwillingly.
Some dumb MF´s will call what I just said ´cope´, cause according to them, Normies slay Chicks left and right.
Stop worshipping these Cancerous Normies, for fucksake.

Average ethnic man?
You live underneath a rock, or what?
Average Joe from EVERY race suffers, with the massive imbalance within the dating market.
CNN said that 66% of men are single, both willingly and unwillingly.
Some dumb MF´s will call what I just said ´cope´, cause according to them, Normies slay Chicks left and right.
Stop worshipping these Cancerous Normies, for fucksake.
80% of men are incels, 20% are not. 80% of men are ethnic, 20% are white.

@gymletethnicel have you ever noticed this?
This is mind-blowing and no I have not noticed it because I am ethnic and therefore dumb and stupid.

If you live in other countries , move back to your homeland, you might get your looksmatch or at least don’t have to get mogged everyday, iam gonna do that in just 2 years.
Your comment is also stupid, but I do not blame you since you're ethnic.

The average white man can't get pussy. Cry more ethnic fuck, there's literally billions of non-whites getting more pussy than the average white. Lmfao, stupid liberal.

The average white man can't get pussy. Cry more ethnic fuck, there's literally billions of non-whites getting more pussy than the average white. Lmfao, stupid liberal.
cope lol if none white getting pussy its called betabuxx, only whites can have real attraction from foids.
80% of men are incels, 20% are not. 80% of men are ethnic, 20% are white.
based

cope lol if none white getting pussy its called betabuxx, only whites can have real attraction from foids.
Whites are the best looking on average but there a ton that are being used for their money, they can cucked by white/black chads too. You still need to be tall with a decent face.

Good. Less faggots cunts in this world means cheaper houses. Fuck gentrification

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F93vkf4filun21.jpg&hash=da75318064937d76f287935ed24b2a3d
Damm bro the image that you posted is sure liked by foids, a woman hanging a sub5 curry
Try to post it in some female space and see the reaction

Soon I will join them

Soon I will join them
all tho am not ethnic, and killing your self because you can’t get a foid form a different race is retarded and natural selection

there are teenagers that rope. that is them telling there parents, fuck you. you brought me here? im leaving.

If you're an ugly man then the world wants you to commit suicide

this world is getting worst by the second