Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Worldwide increase in suicides and depression

cope lol if none white getting pussy its called betabuxx, only whites can have real attraction from foids.

based
Cope, you're just a race-baiting fag. You're what divides incels as incels, you care more about race because you were brainwashed by liberal identity politics, congratulations! Most men who are married are betabuxx, the men actually getting pussy / attention don't get married and they're typically not white. Try again.

If ur below the age of 25-30 and ur killing yourself because that’s ur only issue u were weak minded anyways.
Killing yourself due to being subhuman is understandable tbh.

Way more things are influencing this than only rise of inceldom. You only zoom on that aspect cause that is bothering you the most.
foids only sex the top 20% of men. fucking scumbags.
If you're an ugly man then the world wants you to commit suicide
there are teenagers that rope. that is them telling there parents, fuck you. you brought me here? im leaving.
all tho am not ethnic, and killing your self because you can’t get a foid form a different race is retarded and natural selection
Damm bro the image that you posted is sure liked by foids, a woman hanging a sub5 curry
Try to post it in some female space and see the reaction
We are resurrecting, because it is cheaper than dying.
Whites are the best looking on average but there a ton that are being used for their money, they can cucked by white/black chads too. You still need to be tall with a decent face.
i wont be saying much, just read this thread and think about what u said https://incels.is/threads/asian-e-girl-messaged-me.578240/
The average white man can't get pussy. Cry more ethnic fuck, there's literally billions of non-whites getting more pussy than the average white. Lmfao, stupid liberal.
This is mind-blowing and no I have not noticed it because I am ethnic and therefore dumb and stupid.
@lazy_gamer_423 @SupremeGentleCel
I blame Ethnic Women :reeeeee:

Can't wait to rope
GTFIH RN GET IN THIS THREAD

@lazy_gamer_423 @SupremeGentleCel

GTFIH RN GET IN THIS THREAD
That guy shares Looksmax.org links,
Not a big fan of that Fag community

The world becomes hell on earth day after day, and people want to kill themselves more than ever?
Crazy, who could have thought?
Wtf you saying you silly whiner we are living in da bessst society ever built by man!!111

Wtf you saying you silly whiner we are living in da bessst society ever built by man!!111
"Would you really want to live in a society where women didn't have any rights? :soy::foidSoy:"

This is true. Every day I want to rope because I'm ethnic, however if I was white then I would not want to rope. This is the ultimate proof that suicide rate has significantly increased because women don't want to share their fesikh flaps with ethnics like me.