Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian E- girl messaged me

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
I was playing overwatch today and met an Australian guy and his girlfriend.They invited me to play as I was really good at the game and I was jestermaxxing.Then we found an Asian girl from Singapore and she tagged along.I acted like I was a white guy from America and asked her whether we can link up as a joke.Later i left their group because they kept asking me to use the mic.Then the Asian added me as friend and sent 5 messages asking for my discord and Snapchat.Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.I closed the game immediately and went back to bed to rot.It just hurts to know that if i was white i might be swimming in pussy due to my messaging skills but God made me a curry,it never began

I was playing overwatch today and met an Australian guy and his girlfriend.They invited me to play as I was really good at the game and I was jestermaxxing.Then we found an Asian girl from Singapore and she tagged along.I acted like I was a white guy from America and asked her whether we can link up as a joke.Later i left their group because they kept asking me to use the mic.Then the Asian added me as friend and sent 5 messages asking for my discord and Snapchat.Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.I closed the game immediately and went back to bed to rott.It just hurts to know that if i was white i might be swimming in pussy due to my messaging skills but God made me a curry,it never began
i am white. it doesnt change anything. a tallfag mogged me the other day,

I was playing overwatch today and met an Australian guy and his girlfriend.They invited me to play as I was really good at the game and I was jestermaxxing.Then we found an Asian girl from Singapore and she tagged along.I acted like I was a white guy from America and asked her whether we can link up as a joke.Later i left their group because they kept asking me to use the mic.Then the Asian added me as friend and sent 5 messages asking for my discord and Snapchat.Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.I closed the game immediately and went back to bed to rot.It just hurts to know that if i was white i might be swimming in pussy due to my messaging skills but God made me a curry,it never began
If you're white, half of your problems will be solved.

t. shitskin

asians are ugly af

If you're white, half of your problems will be solved.

t. shitskin
That's exactly right,if I was white i would confidently message her and take it to the next step,doesn't matter if she dislikes my face

Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.
JBC is not simply a meme anymore; it is law. Or mathematically, you could say JBC is an axiom—a self-evident truth, if you will.

You're a volcel then

All white men mog any asain women in existence

My message game is also gigachad but when I go out of text I am giga autistcel.

I can only larp as chad in text it's over.

Fuck the e girls, block her now man it will just bring you more pain in the future

is this game still alive? i thought it was dead a long time ago
The released overwatch 2 and the player population is somewhat good.You can find matches instantly

My message game is also gigachad but when I go out of text I am giga autistcel.

I can only larp as chad in text it's over.
They kept asking me open the mic and it was so awkward,if they heard my voice and knew I was curry they would have kicked me out :cryfeels:

Truly ovER brutally mogs me to oblivion as I was too non-NT to even pull an egirl back in 2022-2023
It's so easy just get good at overwatch,the game is full of femoids and some trannies,it's easy to identify the trannies.Girls are usually shy and never open the mic

You hid your curry accent? :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Who would've known that Overwatch would now be considered a dating website? Once you show her your face to her, it's over. Might as well enjoy the moment and to instead larp as some attractive tall guy. Sure, the attention and love is synthetic. But at least there's some fun in it. Maybe you could get nudes eventually.

Who would've known that Overwatch would now be considered a dating website? Once you show her your face to her, it's over. Might as well enjoy the moment and to instead larp as some attractive tall guy. Sure, the attention and love is synthetic. But at least there's some fun in it. Maybe you could get nudes eventually.
Nah it's too much work that leads to nothing.If I was a different race i would definitely larp but as curry I feel like a plotting cucked jew meanwhile I can just enter boobs in Google search and get a billion results.

I'm pretty sure most Blizzard devs are foids. Makes sense why each iteration died so quickly.

That's exactly right,if I was white i would confidently message her and take it to the next step,doesn't matter if she dislikes my face
Maybe work on your English accent. Accents can be polished by practice. Ameri or canadian or british bros can help.

plotting cucked jew meanwhile I can just enter boobs in Google search and get a billion results.
It's different getting nudes from a girl you know than some random stranger.

egirls are too unintelligent to be worth speaking to

Maybe work on your English accent. Accents can be polished by practice. Ameri or canadian or british bros can help.
I would say my accent is 70% American,the remaining 30% is curry but the white players think I'm a sandnigger lol

You should have been honest from the start so you know the women who want to talk to you are the ones that might actually like you.

i am white. it doesnt change anything. a tallfag mogged me the other day,
Ethnic tax is real, whitecels have a higher chance of ascension than every curry that has ever lived

I mean... you didn't tell her you were white explicitly. She might mistakenly think you're rice, in which case if you end up being a 5'7 curry she would basically have predicted your height and your race may be overlooked. Who knows.

Ethnic tax is real, whitecels have a higher chance of ascension than every curry that has ever lived
Nonsense. Here's a 6'4 curry next to white and BBC actors (who are at least normie).

Nonsense. Here's a 6'4 curry next to white and BBC actors (who are at least normie).

View attachment 1075484
Yeah, excusing Chadpreets of course, Chads are really a race of their own a pajeet normie is the equivilant of a white 1/10 even chadpreets arent that higher than white HTNs. Its never really began for currybros