Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “World Suicide Prevention Day” needs to be renamed: “Manletism Awareness Day”

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Dickletism awareness day too tbh.

Suicide/ERing is basically the result of being brutally and perpetually mogged and emasculated. Nothing is more brutal than a heightmog, nothing is more emasculating than a dickmog. Manletism and dickletism are unique in that they affect 1 in 2 men, as these things absolutely CANNOT be below average. Suicide is a male problem, not a female problem. The day needs to reflect that. Otherwise normies and instagram hoes will just use it to virtue signal.

Manletism and dickletism cause loneliness, depression, NEETing, hate, violence, suicide, and mass murders.
3/4 men are at risk of suffering from either one of these life-threatening conditions.

While we’re at it, might as well include norwoodism and ethnic-in-the-west-ism.

These things are not ok in the 2018 jungle. We need cures ASAP.

Spread awareness.

#InternationalManletismAwarenessDay
#ManletismKills
#CureManletism

"ethnic-in-the-west" isn't real. everything else you listed is.

racepill and locationpill are correlated, like I said.

I used to be a short little skinny hairless fuck, didn't grow much taller but now I look like I only mog GG Allin by a bit. life comes at you fast/

Discriminating people for their skin color,nationality,ethnicity,religion,gender,etc is punishable but discriminating people for their height isn't.Many even find it funny.Why? It's just as much of a natural trait as any other.

Who the fuck wrote equality laws? Shit like this is what makes you distrust the law.

"ethnic-in-the-west" isn't real. everything else you listed is.

racepill and locationpill are correlated, like I said.

I used to be a short little skinny hairless fuck, didn't grow much taller but now I look like I only mog GG Allin by a bit. life comes at you fast/
Ethnic in the west IS a real thing because you’re mixing sexual markets of different tiers and the average white has higher SMV relative to the average ethnic. Race carries with it its own bell curve of height/frame/skull/face/dick/etc.. ethnic’s bell curves are usually left of whites and black’s bell curves.

It’s like being a 6’4” chad in one country, and then moving to a country full of 7’ gigachads. It’s all relative

Though I’m probabaly exaggerating cause nobody ropes or ER’s due to being ethnic. It’s a fixable problem. They Just need to go back to their homeland

how, especially in the US? we're too spread out. BBC gets you laid here. blacks not ethnic? I'm a white ogre with fucked up beliefs and treated like piss around here.
it all depends on what area, urban vs. rural, traditional vs. cosmopolitan. locationpill even goes as far as municipalities.

Negative canthal tilt and long midface awareness day

how, especially in the US? we're too spread out. BBC gets you laid here. blacks not ethnic? I'm a white ogre with fucked up beliefs and treated like piss around here.
When we talk about ethnic we usually mean SEA, Indian, etc. not blacks who were bred to be genetic gods.

Most of the people in the west live in cities, and the sexual market is citywide. In places like LA/NYC/Miami, with tinder and IG, the tribal size/sexual market is effectively something like 15 million people in a 50 mile radius. That’s not spread out at all.

Oh and while we're at it, can we stop this faggotry that is naming days?

We all know that every day, regardless of what the jews insist on us calling it, is "Chad Fucks All The Foids Day"

Oh and while we're at it, can we stop this faggotry that is naming days?

We all know that every day, regardless of what the jews insist on us calling it, is "Chad Fucks All The Foids Day"
High IQ response. Naming a day something different is just an excuse for chad to get drunk and fuck foids.

Discriminating people for their skin color,nationality,ethnicity,religion,gender,etc is punishable but discriminating people for their height isn't.Many even find it funny.Why? It's just as much of a natural trait as any other.

Who the fuck wrote equality laws? Shit like this is what makes you distrust the law.

Hopefully the establishment sees sense & realises that it is hateful to pick on someone because they're short or small.
Sub8 awareness day