Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapy exists so we know our place

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
Therapy reaponds to desperate incels by telling us to stay in our place. It does it through recommending things like “self love” (accepting defeat), Sports/Hobbies (Which many incels cant even do because asian or autistic low muscle tone), And eventually medication to silence us. They deliberately ignore the root problem of autism, ugliness, or manletism leading to rejection by society, jobs, and romantic partners. It’s insane to me how these people advocate “stop asian hate” and “autism awareness month” while at the same time keeping asian americans servants and laughing at or silencing actual autists. When you bring out your ugliness or shortness or autism they say things like “Average heights 5’8” “I wouldn’t think you had autism if I first talked to you” “”Be more confident” “Looks are subjective” or straight up “your not ugly”, This brings me into the next point that therapists give obviously fake compliments like “your so muscular” or “your so tall” in order to make you feel less inadequate than you actually are while not improving everything, and when you point out these are fake they’ll repeat it so many times in order to make you believe it isn’t and for you to trust them over your own eyes. They never try to solve the actual problem because in the end society has a need for wageslaves and losers like us to fill the bottom and the system understands that, thus filling out therapy manuals with gaslighting tactics like that, Also because there’s a power imbalance and the therapist is in a position of authority you can’t challenge their words even if you have proof, you may get gaslighted, taken to a mental hospital, or thrown in the gutter. Essentially the entire point of therapy as it is now for failed men like us is to gaslight us into submission and knowing our place. Its like telling a Black person in the 1950s the Klan isnt racist, and then if they speak up you send them to the county jail.. It’s the same power imbalance, same gaslighting as what we are going through. But society at large will never advocate for our problems because the government needs wageslaves like us even though the bottom of society could be replaced with AI. We’re nothing more than sardines that have to be kept down to them the way it is right now.

Don’t get me wrong, I do see a lot of potential in therapy, They can help identify what is causing us primarily to be socially rejected and how we can treat that, Like plastic surgery, adult ABA, or moving to another country. But I don’t see this happening anytime soon since we have no political power and normies (the society that rejects us) ignores this completely. This is why thousands of failed men turn to a forum like this… we got nowhere else to go, This is also a cope because we need identity and this is the only place many of us can get one, and also the rank titles are cool. And we can talk to people that actually understand our issues. If therapy could help rejects identify the root of the problem and improve it this forum probably won’t even exist. We exist because theres nobody else to help us.

They never try to solve the actual problem because in the end society has a need for wageslaves and losers like us to fill the bottom and the system
How can you exactly solve ugliness/autism/height?

How can you exactly solve ugliness/autism/height?
Eugenics! Gene splicing and the like. We need to control the high-quality genes and who can breed. Those who are currently living can be provided with disability checks for their problems.

Eugenics! Gene splicing and the like. We need to control the high-quality genes and who can breed. Those who are currently living can be provided with disability checks for their problems.
And who is paying for this?

Therapy has no potential. It's a branch of big pharma. It's goal will forever be to fill you with pills, and then tell you to go wageslave.

my only therapy is watching rehab room's youtube channel. whitepilled af

Well they would if they are benefiting from it and since we don't have anything to offer in return they won't
True. I was talking more hypothetically in a perfect world. Not in the current dystopia we live in.

Therapy reaponds to desperate incels by telling us to stay in our place. It does it through recommending things like “self love” (accepting defeat), Sports/Hobbies (Which many incels cant even do because asian or autistic low muscle tone), And eventually medication to silence us. They deliberately ignore the root problem of autism, ugliness, or manletism leading to rejection by society, jobs, and romantic partners. It’s insane to me how these people advocate “stop asian hate” and “autism awareness month” while at the same time keeping asian americans servants and laughing at or silencing actual autists. When you bring out your ugliness or shortness or autism they say things like “Average heights 5’8” “I wouldn’t think you had autism if I first talked to you” “”Be more confident” “Looks are subjective” or straight up “your not ugly”, This brings me into the next point that therapists give obviously fake compliments like “your so muscular” or “your so tall” in order to make you feel less inadequate than you actually are while not improving everything, and when you point out these are fake they’ll repeat it so many times in order to make you believe it isn’t and for you to trust them over your own eyes. They never try to solve the actual problem because in the end society has a need for wageslaves and losers like us to fill the bottom and the system understands that, thus filling out therapy manuals with gaslighting tactics like that, Also because there’s a power imbalance and the therapist is in a position of authority you can’t challenge their words even if you have proof, you may get gaslighted, taken to a mental hospital, or thrown in the gutter. Essentially the entire point of therapy as it is now for failed men like us is to gaslight us into submission and knowing our place. Its like telling a Black person in the 1950s the Klan isnt racist, and then if they speak up you send them to the county jail.. It’s the same power imbalance, same gaslighting as what we are going through. But society at large will never advocate for our problems because the government needs wageslaves like us even though the bottom of society could be replaced with AI. We’re nothing more than sardines that have to be kept down to them the way it is right now.

Don’t get me wrong, I do see a lot of potential in therapy, They can help identify what is causing us primarily to be socially rejected and how we can treat that, Like plastic surgery, adult ABA, or moving to another country. But I don’t see this happening anytime soon since we have no political power and normies (the society that rejects us) ignores this completely. This is why thousands of failed men turn to a forum like this… we got nowhere else to go, This is also a cope because we need identity and this is the only place many of us can get one, and also the rank titles are cool. And we can talk to people that actually understand our issues. If therapy could help rejects identify the root of the problem and improve it this forum probably won’t even exist. We exist because theres nobody else to help us.

It sounds like you're feeling incredibly frustrated and unheard, and it's understandable given the challenges you're facing. Feeling rejected by society, whether due to factors like autism, appearance, or cultural background, can be incredibly isolating. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought into why traditional therapy might not feel effective for you and others in similar situations.

It's true that therapy isn't always tailored to address the unique struggles that some individuals face, especially if those struggles aren't widely understood or acknowledged by society at large. The emphasis on generic advice like "self-love" or "be more confident" can feel dismissive when the underlying issues are more complex and deeply rooted.

While therapy can be beneficial for many people, it's also important to recognize its limitations and advocate for more inclusive and specialized support systems. This might involve seeking out therapists who have experience working with individuals facing similar challenges or exploring alternative forms of support such as online communities like the one you mentioned.

Your suggestion of identifying and addressing the root causes of social rejection, whether through plastic surgery, adult ABA, or other means, is valid. It's crucial for mental health professionals to take a holistic approach that considers both psychological and practical solutions to improve well-being.

Feeling marginalized and unheard can be incredibly disheartening, but reaching out for support, whether through therapy, online communities, or other channels, is an important step toward finding validation and understanding. You're not alone in your struggles, and there are people and resources out there that can help, even if they're not always easy to find.

It sounds like you're feeling incredibly frustrated and unheard, and it's understandable given the challenges you're facing. Feeling rejected by society, whether due to factors like autism, appearance, or cultural background, can be incredibly isolating. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought into why traditional therapy might not feel effective for you and others in similar situations.

It's true that therapy isn't always tailored to address the unique struggles that some individuals face, especially if those struggles aren't widely understood or acknowledged by society at large. The emphasis on generic advice like "self-love" or "be more confident" can feel dismissive when the underlying issues are more complex and deeply rooted.

While therapy can be beneficial for many people, it's also important to recognize its limitations and advocate for more inclusive and specialized support systems. This might involve seeking out therapists who have experience working with individuals facing similar challenges or exploring alternative forms of support such as online communities like the one you mentioned.

Your suggestion of identifying and addressing the root causes of social rejection, whether through plastic surgery, adult ABA, or other means, is valid. It's crucial for mental health professionals to take a holistic approach that considers both psychological and practical solutions to improve well-being.

Feeling marginalized and unheard can be incredibly disheartening, but reaching out for support, whether through therapy, online communities, or other channels, is an important step toward finding validation and understanding. You're not alone in your struggles, and there are people and resources out there that can help, even if they're not always easy to find.
Yeah I’m gonna consult a plastic surgeon

And I’m sure a lot of people on the forum can relate to that

i’m

True were on are own

Also nice using chatgpt

My therapist that I was forced to go to after recovering from anorexia as a kid was a guy that you could hear breathe when he was sitting down, the guy was at least 400lbs. The one I was forced into when I said I’m not going to that fatass was a foid. Therapy is for retards

No.
The ONLY way to end this dynamic of Will vs Will is Extinction.

You need to go therapy and give me your $$$$$

ChadGPT supports beating incels down and sending them to therapy. :chad:

Therapy is one massive fraud scheme orchestrated by the big pharma so they can hook people on kikemeds and keep them coming back for profits

This is why thousands of failed men turn to a forum like this… we got nowhere else to go
This is only place that I ever felt belong, seen, heard, and understood. In their world, all you get is cruelty, ridicule, and constant rejection which is why I also turn to religion just to cope

I hate myself and theres nothing to convice me to love myself