Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is the official thread for the 2022 World Cup.

Currently Ecuador is beating Qatar 2-0 in the opening match and it’s not even halftime. I’m not sure how I feel about it, Qatar is based but I’m not a huge fan of them in terms of football.

I’m hoping Croatia win the final after they were robbed in 2018, but there are a number of countries whose winning would make me glad (Germany, Mexico, Japan, etc.)

I hope the United States loses all their matches.

Fuck all countries

Incel trait: your home country was beaten by small unknown countries in qualification and last participated in the 20th century in the world cup

The first half of that game was surprisingly exciting before things took a lull after the break. Ecuador played within themselves in the second half, understandably conserving energy for their upcoming games which will surely be more difficult.

Incel trait: your home country was beaten by small unknown countries in qualification and last participated in the 20th century in the world cup
Scotland?

Yes! Wales scored! Take that you filthy American dog fuckers!

:((

I hope Saudi Arabia, Iran or Qatar win the final

Game over - the yanks don’t take an L but they’re still held to a draw.

Incel trait: you don't support your country bc you know that if they perform well, normies will have the time of their life (again)

Incel trait: you don't support your country bc you know that if they perform well, normies will have the time of their life (again)
Based, I hate france but I want an underdog nation like Croatia to win

That was the best game so far I'd say. Wales looked surprisingly off the pace in the first half but picked it up after the break. I'd fancy their chances of beating Iran which would give them a good chance of getting out of the group.

Lol hearing the mexican neighbors yelling at the screen during the games its like they are not even speaking a language anymore. The talmud vision possesses them.

Apocalypto schizo

Fuck that nigger ass country
World cup
Kek who watches chads and thyrones kicking a leader ball like pathetic apes during hours and basically doing nothing of interest, like seriously kill yourself

Nigger sand niggers defeat degenerate spics. A win for misogyny!

Just woke up and saw Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Senegal surprised me how well they played.

Just woke up and saw Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes. We as always get up on the high horse and belitle small teams, now we lost to saudi arabia.....

Scotland?
No, Jewnited States.

JewSA lost to Trinidad and Tobago, which eliminated us from contention. FIFA is a corrupt joke, Mexico, Canada, and JewSA made it into the tournament via default!

Damn Sandcels beat Argentina hows this possible

No, Jewnited States.

JewSA lost to Trinidad and Tobago, which eliminated us from contention. FIFA is a corrupt joke, Mexico, Canada, and JewSA made it into the tournament via default!
Oh, I remember that, it was hilarious. I thought you were talking about this year

Go Saudi Arabia! Messi is cool, but I have to support the country that prevented foids from driving until the 21st Century!

This thread shows how the World Cup brings out the worst in people.

Go Saudi Arabia! Messi is cool, but I have to support the country that prevented foids from driving until the 21st Century!
The Incel Kingdom is based af

Yeah, and every year you can count on two things: Mexico being eliminated by the round of 16, and England being eliminated on penalties.

This year England brought in a bunch of strong and fast niggers. And tall height mogger white men.

Yeah, and every year you can count on two things: Mexico being eliminated by the round of 16, and England being eliminated on penalties.
I hope Mexico makes it past the round of 16 time time…

Also the stupid Danes couldn’t beat Tunisia :lul:

I hope Mexico makes it past the round of 16 time time…

Also the stupid Danes couldn’t beat Tunisia :lul:
Denmark are not offensively talented, wonderful midfielders, however Denmark has always lacked a dependable striker.

Mexico is their own worst enemy, we’ll see how they do.

How’s a good time to say that I absolutely despise the french and I hope they all die in Minecraft.

The bigger or more expected to win the country, the more I want it to fail.

I hope a no name african or asian country wins this.