Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

1 more goal, 1 more save! CMON!

PLEASE GOD PLEASE

1 MORE SAVE NOEBRT!!!!! FUCK ARGENTINA!

NOOOO GOD WHYYYYYYYY

Im getting naked now and commiserating

fuck this shit, I had a lot of fun following the game with you brocels ...
@Broly @rentro373

Time to get fucked up.

WELL I HOPE THE CROATS CAN BEAT ARGENTINA

Jfl at all the devastated jbw Chicos here, mang

That may have been the most entertaining match this tournament so far, I’m glad that one guy who wanted Argentina to win is happy, but at the same time these referees fucking suck for obviously sucking off Messi. I don’t dislike Messi but the favoritism he gets is a disgrace to the sport.

That may have been the most entertaining match this tournament so far, I’m glad that one guy who wanted Argentina to win is happy, but at the same time these referees fucking suck for obviously sucking off Messi. I don’t dislike Messi but the favoritism he gets is a disgrace to the sport.
Messi has been fouled 14 times and never sent off in this game, wtf

Brutal for Dutchcels. But who's gonna go through tomorrow? Both games are tough to call.

Brutal for Dutchcels. But who's gonna go through tomorrow? Both games are tough to call.
I hope Morocco wins.

As far as England/France, I don’t like either, but I hate France more. Go England, I guess.

I’m calling Portugal and England win tomorrow

Let’s goo Argentina

Do you any of you niggas have a good stream link mine is trash and kept buffering on every single penalty. Can't find anything on /sp/ either
@Sans @gymletethnicel @Broly

Do you have to make an account
No. It says that it’s “free viewing” for only an hr but I open it up on incognito and just refresh for the different games.

No. It says that it’s “free viewing” for only an hr but I open it up on incognito and just refresh for the different games.
Thanks for doing the needful, sirs

Do you any of you niggas have a good stream link mine is trash and kept buffering on every single penalty. Can't find anything on /sp/ either
@Sans @gymletethnicel @Broly
View attachment 685284
The same happened to me, thankfully I got to see the end but I missed the first few penalties

The same happened to me, thankfully I got to see the end but I missed the first few penalties
Send thr link, man