Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

The face of the Argentine fans :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holy fucking shit! This world cup is insane with these comebacks and underdog victories :feelskek:
So much bullshit this match committed by Argentine and that stupid referee literally gave a yellow card to Weghorst while he was sitting on the bench in the first half and now he scored 2 goals.
This judge is a piece of shit and Argentina will lose!

I am so happy right now and even f we lose I'm so happy we made this comeback. I can't wait to see overtime!

JFL at you. Is being white literally your biggest pride and achievement? You're almost as white worshipping as the average noodlewhore.
Argentinian team looks whiter than the Dutch team tbh

I am so happy right now and even f we lose I'm so happy we made this comeback. I can't wait to see overtime!
After that goal, if we lost I don't care anymore! surreal goal

JFL at you. Is being white literally your biggest pride and achievement? You're almost as white worshipping as the average noodlewhore.
not at all bro its a side thing.

My team are in pre-losing World Cup form.

I like my race, its not a big deal, but yeah I want my country of origin to win. Of course, the real blackpill transcends the racepill. I'm racist against Chad first and foremost. After that, I prefer whites.

I like my race, its not a big deal, but yeah I want my country of origin to win. Of course, the real blackpill transcends the racepill. I'm racist against Chad first and foremost. After that, I prefer whites.
noodlewhores are cunt.s

I hope Holland wins

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

DAMN MISSED FREE KICK

oooooh that free kick was close to getting a finisher on it.

FIRST HALF OF ET OVER

LETS GO DUTCH BOYS

Sorry to say homeboy but you got higher nigger percentage in team and country
At least argentina lynched them
haha this aged well but yeah im sad about that we are around the same level of black as england and germany but at least not as bad as france.

End of first half of overtime and its looking okay. Lets win this with a header or win in penalties with Nobert coming up big.

Please don't concede here..

haha this aged well but yeah im sad about that we are around the same level of black as england and germany but at least not as bad as france.
Germany has less black people than Netherlands or England. We have mostly Arabs and Turks.

messi's corner goes straight to our huge keeper.

please don't score here.

Good free kick position.

Holy shit we almost scored.

HAD MY HEART RACING

If it goes to penalties, Argentina is fucked in the hand of this goalkeeper

YEA ITS GONNA BE PENS NO WAY ITS NOT

We survived lads.