Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Work on your conversation skills inkel, women love guys with a good sense of humor."

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
F8fcuyc1ipq71

I'm going to fucking loose it the next time someone tells me to work on my conversation skills. FUCKING BRAINDEAD PIECES OF SHIT NORMALFAGS. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is that you? Cringe

Wow. That was a bad opener even for bluepill standards. Redpillers would rip that guy apart

This jestermaxxing shit is so infuriating. What are we, clowns? :society:

Many of us replicated the same jokes chad pulled (in university/high school) and guess what: When you try to be funny as an "uncool" man (means sub8/non-NT) you are either a) childish/immature (if you use inoffensive humor) or b) a Nazi/misogynist/misanthrope (if you use edgy humor).

What is funny if chad pulls it is unfunny or even offensive/horrific if a non-chad pulls it. Humor only works if you have the "charisma/attitude" (read: bones, status and neurotypicality) to make it come off as a joke/as funny. The exactly same joke produces different results depending on the speaker. What is said is (mostly) unimportant, what matters is who says it.

And "humor" nowadays is a synonym for shitting on men - particularly white heterosexual men- while crying when a joke hits any other group (unless of course you are a chad because then everything you say is lulzy).

Last edited:
Tinder :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy: There's someone for everybody!!!! :bluepill::bluepill:

unless of course you are a chad because then everything you say is lulzy
When women are around Chad they can never stop giggling even if he literally doesn't do anything. Meanwhile I've been a clown in school because I got bullied and that was my method of coping and yet I've never made a single woman laugh, ever :society:

For sure, though she still admitted that she found it funny, so from her perspective it's not even the issue, it's his "pERsonality".
It may be funny but is not a message that creates attraction at all. You don't get women by being funny. You get women by being attractive and being fun can be a part of that. But this message is funny in a wrong way:forcedsmile:

I was talking with this girl online for a few days, everyday pretty often. She asked to see a pic of me, I said okay and sent her the best one I could take. She replied with ohh cool, then ghosted me for a few days saying she was busy then later when I went to message her, I realized I couldn't cause she blocked me. But IT sub is right, should def work on my personality, that's the reason I'm incel.

I was talking with this girl online for a few days, everyday pretty often. She asked to see a pic of me, I said okay and sent her the best one I could take. She replied with ohh cool, then ghosted me for a few days saying she was busy then later when I went to message her, I realized I couldn't cause she blocked me. But IT sub is right, should def work on my personality, that's the reason I'm incel.
Fucking brootal

how to make a girl laugh

"Be better looking." Not, "Be less cringe." "Be better at talking inkwell"

just shat in a woman's mouth

nah. got it from r/Tinder
Hahaha imagine stressing over your bio. I just put my age, interests, and height. Still don’t get anything in the US.
Imagine thinking being funny will attract you foids:feelskek:
it really doesn’t create any attraction, that’s what face and height do. Though you need to be funny and interesting to keep a girl for an LTR.

no conversation can fix my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back