Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's preferences are making people dysgenic as fuck

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
Look around you and see who is breeding. I see drug addicts, bums, ex-cons, shitty parents who neglect or abuse their kids, are reproducing like mad. Meanwhile the high IQ, civilized, responsible people seem the most likely to never have kids.

Also basic fitness is not being selected for. For example my one half-brother carries many lifelong health problems, requiring surgeries and medication, from my mother, as well as mental disorders (I know because I suffer from all of it). But because he is tall he managed to have two kids, who are now suffering from the same disorders. While my other half-brother, who is like a greek god in terms of health and fitness, has no mental problems at all, has no kids because he's a manlet.

If women are really the wise sexual selectors furthering human evolution, why are they picking such subhuman (other than being tall and good-looking) men to reproduce with?

Women are animalistic tribal creatures, they living in the moment and daddy govt helps them, and your taxes go to that

Women are animalistic tribal creatures, they living in the moment and daddy govt helps them, and your taxes go to that
That's why I laugh at moneymaxxers. Yeah earn lots of money just to be alone and pay taxes to support Chad and Tyrone's 3rd bastard child bro. And government is our greatest enemy as they are the enablers of this bullshit. Uncle Sam is the ultimate SIMP.

That's why I laugh at moneymaxxers. Yeah earn lots of money just to be alone and pay taxes to support Chad and Tyrone's 3rd bastard child bro. And government is our greatest enemy as they are the enablers of this bullshit. Uncle Sam is the ultimate SIMP.
Hopefully when ww3 would wipe the soy out, Normal civilization would occur

It seems like IQ is linked to inhibition too. Low IQ leads to low inhib and high IQ leads to more neurotic and high inhib. Women prefer men with low inhibition, which is quite telling.

It seems like IQ is linked to inhibition too. Low IQ leads to low inhib and high IQ leads to more neurotic and high inhib. Women prefer men with low inhibition, which is quite telling.

Look around you and see who is breeding. I see drug addicts, bums, ex-cons, shitty parents who neglect or abuse their kids, are reproducing like mad. Meanwhile the high IQ, civilized, responsible people seem the most likely to never have kids.

Also basic fitness is not being selected for. For example my one half-brother carries many lifelong health problems, requiring surgeries and medication, from my mother, as well as mental disorders (I know because I suffer from all of it). But because he is tall he managed to have two kids, who are now suffering from the same disorders. While my other half-brother, who is like a greek god in terms of health and fitness, has no mental problems at all, has no kids because he's a manlet.

If women are really the wise sexual selectors furthering human evolution, why are they picking such subhuman (other than being tall and good-looking) men to reproduce with?
Yes and sone fucktard still thinks foids are selecting the Best for the community JFL

women are scum

spot on

Cope. Chads are both intelligent and combat firepower.

Cope. Chads are both intelligent and com
True Chads are, but they are few. The next best option to women is a guy who has Chad's most desirable traits (tall, low inhib, nice face) even if lacking everything else.

They give sex to a man no matter how shitty he is as a human being. All because of his looks.

they are controlled by their biology.