Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ’Women with autism have it harder than men with autism because they have trouble getting diagnosed’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
’Women with autism have it harder than men with autism because they have trouble getting diagnosed’.

A diagnosis no or not makes barely any difference because women STILL live on easy mode, regardless of wether they are autistic or not or wether they have diagnosed autism or not.

’Trouble getting diagnosed‘ is a shit reason to claim autistic women have it harder than autistic men and another thing I would like to say is that I can’t stand those ‘Being autistic is hard, no one understands me’ type women, like shut the fuck up, you have an easy life just because of being female.

Can’t undiagnosed women just lie about getting muh autism diagnosis anyway? They already lie about a lot of shit anyway and society believes their lies.

Last edited:
These bitches with "autism" are most kinky nasty fucking vile gross sluts whose thinks only about getting hard anal pounding from ass to mouth raw anal no lube no condom
Even autism doesn’t stop the majority of women being hiveminded whores.

autism doesnt matter as much for women because they dont need to have good social skills to be successful in life anyways

autism doesnt matter as much for women because they dont need to have good social skills to be successful in life anyways

I do not know what does hiveminded mean. Do you think about being HIV infected after brutal gangbang with 30 nikkers?
Hivemind means being just like the majority.

’Women with autism have it harder than men with autism because they have trouble getting diagnosed’.
"The symptoms of female autists are so ridiculously low that they pass as normal/can function as normal (e.g. they get what male autists desperately try, but mostly fail in), this is why women are oppressed."
They list advantages for women and meme them into disadvantages. Fitting for a meme gender.

Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

Indeed. The differences caused much pain.

Now, J.G:

Screenshot from 2022 02 15 12 17 13

Screenshot from 2022 02 15 12 17 23

People with autism are more likely to be LGBT days a study

Attachments

• 32274F7A-028B-44CA-BC60-0147611F7951.jpeg
    32274F7A-028B-44CA-BC60-0147611F7951.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 57
Plus foids can get social lives very easily. All by a click of a button she can get 500 friends.

i saw a different article, which said that women are better at "masking" their autism and this is how they get by, implying that women put in a huge amount of emotional labor in order to be accepted and work the hardest of all, or something

People with autism are more likely to be LGBT days a study
Autistic people like that need to stop the LGBT and tranny shit, it just gives NPCS more ammo against autistic men, who are already despised by society.

No issue with gays but that community is cringy.

Can’t undiagnosed women just lie about getting muh autism diagnosis anyway? They already lie about a lot of shit anyway and society believes their lies.
if you want bux or something you need a doctor's note, so you still need to interact w/ doctor

I bet doctors will diagnose it very readily tho so thisi s BS

if you want bux or something you need a doctor's note, so you still need to interact w/ doctor

I bet doctors will diagnose it very readily tho so thisi s BS
Bet they can easily get a ‘diagnosis’ for that just by sucking off the male doctor.

Bet they can easily get a ‘diagnosis’ for that just by sucking off the male doctor.
yes but it wouldn't even take that, even the hope of geting it tbh would be enough

like when Harley Quinn did stuff w/ her college prof I bet they didn't even fuck I bet she literally just kissed him

It's always about women...
Autism isn't even a problem for women, because they used it to get sympathy points and foids never have to struggle to begin with.

It's always about women...
Autism isn't even a problem for women, because they used it to get sympathy points and foids never have to struggle to begin with.
Women have easy ass lives.

I know of one autistic female who had a kid at 16 and is NEET playing video games all day whilst another has a whole host of other mental disorders yet always had Chad bfs even when she was in the nuthouse and is now settled down with two kids. She's still crazy and takes meds yet men don't seem to care about all that.

"The symptoms of female autists are so ridiculously low that they pass as normal/can function as normal (e.g. they get what male autists desperately try, but mostly fail in), this is why women are oppressed."
They list advantages for women and meme them into disadvantages. Fitting for a meme gender.
females literally receive zero consequences from having autism so ofc they don't get diagnosed, they probably never notice they have it.

females literally receive zero consequences from having autism so ofc they don't get diagnosed, they probably never notice they have it.

Yes. Observe:

I remember my psychologist asking me, "Are you feeling better?" on the Friday after my Wednesday discharge from group therapy. I felt quite good on Fluoxetine, Risperidone and Atarax.

Hello. I used to take Risperidone suppress some of my ASD symptoms(anxiety, agitation, certain kinds of negative thoughts) and also experienced some weight gain. However, it was only slight for me because I ate very little in those days.

There are a number of genetic mutations that overlap between ASD and SSD...

Autistic women are actually more attractive than non-autistic women because they're like 1% less likely to be whores :feelsUgh:

Autistic women are actually more attractive than non-autistic women because they're like 1% less likely to be whores :feelsUgh:

This is the problem. Your beliefs are foolish.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 06 55 23

The Incel Code:

You can tell that foids with autism aren't suffering anywhere near the same level as us if their biggest complaint about having autism is not being recognized for it. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

You can tell that foids with autism aren't suffering anywhere near the same level as us if their biggest complaint about having autism is not being recognized for it. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
It’s shit like that and ‘We get fetished’. Easy life.

It’s shit like that and ‘We get fetished’. Easy life.
Yup, complaining about things that we wish we had the capacity to complain about. But we don't get fetishized. And we have worse things to complain about than not being 'diagnosed.'

A diagnosis no or not makes barely any difference because women STILL live on easy mode, regardless of wether they are autistic or not or wether they have diagnosed autism or not.

’Trouble getting diagnosed‘ is a shit reason to claim autistic women have it harder than autistic men and another thing I would like to say is that I can’t stand those ‘Being autistic is hard, no one understands me’ type women, like shut the fuck up, you have an easy life just because of being female.

oh bullshit! women can't even get autism. I heard its a theory to do with a mutation in the "y" chromosome. If you are a female you don't have a "y" chromosome. Saying female autism exists is like saying female testicular cancer exists:feelskek: (I bet in the future women will be bitching about not enough testicular cancer research goes to women despite them not being physically able to get it:feelskek:)

As someone with Autism, this has to be one of the most retarded fucking things I have ever read in my entire God Damn life.

Last edited:
i saw a different article, which said that women are better at "masking" their autism and this is how they get by, implying that women put in a huge amount of emotional labor in order to be accepted and work the hardest of all, or something

They don't "put more work" into fitting in. It comes naturally to females, hence it isn't more difficult for them, it is easier.

I swear it's like every fucking thing is painted or twisted in such a manner to ensure females are consistently in a positive light.

I mean, they are more desirable technically speaking. There's a higher chance that they haven't actually fit in, even if the odds are only marginally higher. They also tend to be into video games and more masculine hobbies which makes them less boring.

On the flip side... they all seem to be far-left and openly bisexual/lesbian anyway. It's lose-lose.

This is the problem. Your beliefs are foolish.

Observe:

View attachment 577078

The Incel Code: