Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women: We don’t wear makeup to impress men we wear it for ourselves! Study says otherwise

I always laugh how women put on blush makeup to mimic the blush response, since that's a sign of health, but they have become so desensitized and dissociated that they can't blush naturally anymore

I always laugh how women put on blush makeup to mimic the blush response, since that's a sign of health, but they have become so desensitized and dissociated that they can't blush naturally anymore
The blush is there same as lipstick to signify feritility at the peak of ovulation cycle. Estrogen relaxes capillary muscles and causes increased blood flow to the skin/mucosa.

The blush is there same as lipstick to signify feritility at the peak of ovulation cycle. Estrogen relaxes capillary muscles and causes increased blood flow to the skin/mucosa.
medshoolcel:feelsokman:

ive never believed a foid who says they do it for themselves tbh but these cucks do

If your IQ is anything above 120, you would have already known that to argue with a woman is pointless.

Red pill awareness: to identify and formulate women's traits - both conscious and subconscious - and to deal with them accordingly. Not to talk to them and demand fair behavior pointing out the fallacies and cognitive dissonances.

Don't talk to woman. If they are attracted to you, they will make sure to let you know. Else walk away (unless, civilization collapses and .. :feelsthink:).

Nothing else to do in 2021.

Even when they act like they're into comic books or video games, they're main goal out if it is to attract a nerdy chad.
Totaly agree. I once met a "atisocial girl" on a wedding. She liked anime and we talked a little bit about it. And I was shocked. She wached an anime with her frends - male and female. She will be in new school in this year and she already talked with her new class. I was kicked out from my class onlie group two times: one time when I infromed my class teacher than other classmates are bulling me (kicked out by bullies) and another time when they had fun of me on e-lessons. Someone had re-invited me to the class group in midtime, then the class situation was better. Is that possible? Contact with oposite sex-mebers and spending time with them? Or not being bullied (ofc, I the public I must play that is ok). And after small talk, she retruned to discord and her frends. It's totally difrent world. Or one normie classmate from pimary school who has a lot of contact with girl. Going ot with them to another cities, etc. I was shocked, bc something like this is impossible to imagine. N0rmies and foids are diffrent world:feelsree:

Study here proves you are wearing makeup to impress men, compete with other women, and get dates/sex with men.

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

@SergeantIncel i recommend pinning this
It’s insanity that women deny this type of shit. All they do is gaslight maybe even themselves lol
Yet another study proving the obvious, and which foids and normans will deny through their teeth. In other words, nothing changes.
I’m so tired of these present delusions being ingrained in society. If you dare point it out you get your head bit off and called names/vilified.
If your IQ is anything above 120, you would have already known that to argue with a woman is pointless.

Red pill awareness: to identify and formulate women's traits - both conscious and subconscious - and to deal with them accordingly. Not to talk to them and demand fair behavior pointing out the fallacies and cognitive dissonances.

Don't talk to woman. If they are attracted to you, they will make sure to let you know. Else walk away (unless, civilization collapses and .. :feelsthink:).

Nothing else to do in 2021.
I hear you mate

Last edited:
Just be a hypocrite theory.

One of the basic mechanisms foids have is that they cannot admit that they are whores. Even when they are literally selling naked pictures of themselves and somebody calls them out, they will just call it art or call you an incel. Even when Chad picks them up at the bar they say "I don't usually do this" or "Ok, but no sex for you Chad" but then they let Chad fuck their brains out at the hotel...

What I am trying to say is that foids are biologically programmed to lie and do mental acrobatics to justify their whoring. It's almost like they have no self-awareness. It's almost like they aren't human at all

No one would do anything to their appearance if they're living alone in the middle of nowhere ... females can say "we're doing it for ourselves" as much as they want, reality is humans are fucking social, and when you change your appearance.. it's for other people to compliment you.

this argument is kind of stupid, any kind of beauty only serves to attract other people

I have never seen a good looking girl without makeup. It's just impossible. Even the best looking stacies look like shit when they wash off their makeup.
disagree most of the girls who wear makeup look ugly as hell
when they wash it off they look much prettier and more real , and one thing i find more attractive about a woman is her being honest with herself

Study here proves you are wearing makeup to impress men, compete with other women, and get dates/sex with men.

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

Of course they do it for themselves creepy incel! They also wear mini skirts for themselves! Not to attract man!

"I dont have the bottom half of my ass hanging out of my shorts to attract men. I do it for myself"

"I dont have my tits hanging to attract men. I do it of for myself."

They say they "dont do it for men" because they get attention from men they dont find attractive and that annoys them. They simply want unattractive men to stop bothering and looking at them. Only Chad should look.

More info
An estimated 44 percent of American women do not like to leave their homes without makeup on. Research shows there are two primary reasons why women wear makeup:

Camouflage – Women who are anxious and insecure tend to use makeup to appear less noticeable.
Seduction – Women who want to be noticeably more attractive tend to use makeup to be more confident, sociable, and assertive.
Those 44 percent of women believe that if they show their natural, untouched face, they won’t be able to accomplish either of those things, and they will be treated differently. It turns out there is some science to back up the fears driving them to wear makeup every day.

Read more at: https://www.scienceofpeople.com/makeup/

Women who say they do it for themselves are fucking liars, because they don’t. They do it for attention. That’s why nobody should look at them. And if you do, say they look uglier than a pig‘s ass and they need to kill themselves right now.

Amazing how much of a looksmaxer it is to foids men have such device to hide flaws.

Just ask a hole that says that: "Do you wear makeup at home?" let's see their answers :feelstastyman:

Are you having a stroke:worryfeels:

Why would I be having a stroke? Lmao l I was just saying how makeup covers all a female facial flaws men have nothing except gym, we have no other equal.

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

Like we say in Spain "they have discovered America" with that study lol

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

I've always viewed it more as women competing with each other than satisfying the demands of men. We don't give a shit.

If they wear it for themselves then why don't they wear it alone at home? Obviously they're trying to impress people
Silly incel they also dress like sluts in -10 just for theirselves

Silly incel they also dress like sluts in -10 just for theirselves
They get ass, lip, and boob implants and face-lifts for themselves too inkwel. But seriously, they are lying to us because they want to make cucks think they're innocent non sexual angels, so the cucks can give them money and attention without expecting sex.

They get ass, lip, and boob implants and face-lifts for themselves too inkwel. But seriously, they are lying to us because they want to make cucks think they're innocent non sexual angels, so they cucks can give them money and attention without expecting sex.
Jfl man at least thats some west type bullshit elsewhere foids admit it they dress tightly and use make up to attract people

Jfl man at least thats some west type bullshit elsewhere foids admit it they dress tightly and use make up to attract people
Here because they have easy access to chads they feel like non chads are beneath them, and they think it's ok to lie and manipulate them. If non chads can get pussy easily rosties wouldn't play these games.

Here because they have easy access to chads they feel like non chads are beneath them, and they think it's ok to lie and manipulate them. If non chads can get pussy easily rosties wouldn't play these games.
Thats why they call it 9-5 when the foids come home they remove the makeup

Thats why they call it 9-5 when the foids come home they remove the makeup
That's true, if they put makeup on for themselves they should be applying it again when they're at home, so they can look in the mirror and admire their beauty without being distracted by work.

full version here:

disagree most of the girls who wear makeup look ugly as hell
when they wash it off they look much prettier and more real , and one thing i find more attractive about a woman is her being honest with herself
Agreed with this.

I hate the "plastic" look women have when they wear makeup. I want to have sex with a living human female, not a plastic doll.

My mom always wears makeup and tell me the lie that she wears it to themself. It's always been an obvious lie

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

If women didn't wear makeup paint for the most part would be ugly still could get laid. But regardless the chad's would only go for the more attractive ones so they have to be in competition for the best sperm

@ThoughtfulCel @Robtical

To attract chad so they can end up alone hitting the wall at 30+, It all makes sense :feelskek:

The logic of wearing something for yourself doesn't make sense. We wear clothes because society doesn't find it acceptable to walk around naked in public. Women wear make up to look good, they want to look good so others will like and respect them more.

Plot twist, We wear men (Chads) to make ourselves more attractive when in reality it makes a woman less attractive

low effort "must read" thread should've pinned mine

Water is wet, science once again saves us by telling us something every man over the age of 15 knows

no amount of make up will fix your shit skull

i used to be friends with a foid who would always wear a fuckton of makeup because she had really bad eczema and would always ask me if i thought she was a catfish

Yet another study proving the obvious, and which foids and normans will deny through their teeth. In other words, nothing changes.
It is NUTTY how far they go to deny this kind of obvious stuff. I talked to my sister about this and my argument was that if they lived in the forrest isolated from people alone would they still wear makeup everyday because it’s for “themselves” after all? She got extremely mad kek. Why are so many women just blatantly delusional and/or lying?

Thanks mate — holy fucking based lmfao

What’s crazy to me is I can just smell the seething from here. 100% of women I have met in my life would tie themselves in knots to deny how right he is about this.

The other guy in that video he’s conversing with is blue pilled to hell and back. Honestly the west can’t be saved at this point without it dramatic changes in structure and a change in how people are indoctrinated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back