Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Women tend to use less lethal methods when attempting suicide’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

Because the attempt in most cases is a ‘supposed‘ one, you know, for fucking attention because they want to actually survive the supposed suicide attempt and don’t give me that whole ‘Women don’t want to leave a mess because it will traumatise people’ bullshit, that is just an excuse used by feminists’.

Feminists will use any excuse to look ‘oppressed‘ just to downplay male related issues.

Last edited:
Like eating M&Ms and vitamins.

Of course they do. women want attention, not exit

Of course they do. women want attention, not exit
I do believe female depression can exist in SOME cases, such as the female’s cat being dead or some shit like that, etc but in most cases, just attention whoring.

I do believe female depression can exist in SOME cases, such as the female’s cat being dead or some shit like that, etc but in most cases, just attention whoring.
Female do have depression and experience it pretty serverely I guess, but the way its caused and solved are often laughable

Female do have depression and experience it pretty serverely I guess, but the way its caused and solved are often laughable
More often than not, female depression is mostly them just not getting what they want

Because they are obsessed with how they look even when they are dead.
Imagine if chad the policemen found her without make-up. :feelsohgod:

female "depression" is as real as the stacy im having seks with

very based thread and replies except that one guy saying they suffer severely, jfl at that

Because the attempt in most cases is a ‘supposed‘ one, you know, for fucking attention because they want to actually survive the supposed suicide attempt and don’t give me that whole ‘Women don’t want to leave a mess because it will traumatise people’ bullshit, that is just an excuse used by feminists’.

Feminists will use any excuse to look ‘oppressed‘ just to downplay male related issues.
“Oh god im feeling suicidal let me overdose on pepto bismal :feelsohh: goodbye cruel world”

You fucking love to see when women ACTUALLY suffer and then they start actually using the same methods as men xD

What a fucking meme gender. Men don't cry for attention because nobody fucking cares if a man attempts suicide.

Or if she gets dumped by chad.

if someone is truly suffering, they would use a method that would 100% take them out, not some pussy tic tacs or whatever women usually try