Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women-respecting ballet director smeared dogshit on a female critic's face

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

You can tell how massively this guy respects women just from this one act. He wanted to let her know that her critique was dogshit, and fully trusted her intelligence, abstract thinking and other cognitive abilities to allow her to understand his point just by his actions and without him needing to explicitly tell her. Truly, this is a level of female-respecting we filthy inkwells will never be able to comprehend, that's why we inkwell boyos:feelsbadman:.

The fact that he works in such a female-heavy space as ballet is only the cherry on top. Truly, there's no way this guy is an incel, his understanding of and respecting of females is just too great to let him not be married or at least dating, over for us virgin inkwells that don't respect women enough to smear dogshit on their faces.

Guy isn't no Chad, he's HTN.

Oh yeah, we are such assholes unlike this prince.:feelsgah:

He just understood the next level of the dogpill

He just understood the next level of the dogpill
Images 8

Love your replies most of the time but this is comedy gold.

Ya in comparison I wouldn't let it bother me because I would just say 'dumb cunt'.