Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women need more representation in video games

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
You read that right, incel. Women need more representation in video games!

I want to see them killed and die as much as men are in video games. :feelsthink:

For example, Tomb Raider has Lara Croft die in a myriad of ways. Watching her struggle for her life as she gasps and moans is so... thrilling. :feelsohh: We certainly need more of this in the industry. In addition to such joyous scenes of death, who wouldn't relish in killing women in a video game?

I am sick and tired of men and the patriarchy possessing such privileges and DEMAND women are given equal treatment in death roles. Maybe even give them the majority of death roles as a form of reparations. :bigbrain:

Watch dogs 2 added female enemies and in fire emblem 3 houses the plot happens because of 2 retarded women. I also really like to play ARMS and Splatoon because i can beat the shit out of females

I have another example. In Severance: Blade of Darkness, you can play as a foid and best of all, her limbs and head can get cut off when she dies in pretty graphic ways. Old games were based, we need to bring them back.

If the women are hot then I agree:feelsYall:

You can kill prostitutes in GTA, you can gruesomely kill foid enemies in Mortal Kombat, you can kill female players in new Cuck o' Duty games. They don't need any more representation, especially since most of female characters are bland and boring.

You can kill prostitutes in GTA, you can gruesomely kill foid enemies in Mortal Kombat, you can kill female players in new Cuck o' Duty games. They don't need any more representation, especially since most of female characters are bland and boring.
Shut your mouth, incel bigot. Women need more empowering roles where players can gruesomely kill and torture them in any intricate way they please.