Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women let chad choke them during sex.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Betabucks and white knights will never be allowed to do this to their roastie wife. But chad can choke a slut and she will want him to do it.
xEUaiVQ.png

This didnt apply to me.

When i lost my virginity the only 1 time i had sex in life the girl went ultra satisfied and came twice... i didnt even came.

But i have a BBC, think thats the cause

And chads can have small penis also. This image is very stupid.

KilluminoidBR said:
This didnt apply to me.

When i lost my virginity the only 1 time i had sex in life the girl went ultra satisfied and came twice... i didnt even came.

fakecel

I would say this image aplyes to white betas, not to ugly black man.

KilluminoidBR said:
This didnt apply to me.

If you had sex with someone that not a prostitute then you are not incel.

My Chadlet friend kept telling me about how this girl he was fucking kept BEGGING him to choke her. I kept saying "dude stop telling me about this, it's too depressing" but he kept bringing it up.

Truecels will strive to overcome the shackles known as the urge to procreate. Truecels will accept deep down that they are deeply undesirable to women and will thus channel all their pent up energy to planning the ultimate suicide or another hero. Truecels will not pay a cunt for sex because they know that the minute they cum they will feel nothing but regret for not saving it for a sex doll or the Cthulu level rare virgin qt. Truecels revel in the fact that once cunts hit the wall and have no man, they can string this roastie along with promises of betabux only to beat her half to death before giving one final kick to the ribs and disappearing. Truecels are above women. They still have rage at them for turning out the way they have but truecels have no desires of the flesh. Our time will come.