Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women have an incredible radar for mediocrity

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
In all honesty, I feel a tad bit more empathetic for women in this rare sliver of time. Imagine if you had this insanely sensitive radar wired into your brain that electrocutes you every time you had to interact with a mediocre man. This is EXACTLY what it must feel like to be a woman, and is probably why hypergamy and the strife for that gigachad is completely out of control in 2019. Women just want a life where they don't want to kill themselves, and mediocrity is the fastest path to oblivion for them.

Social media definitely exacerbates mediocrity. It's incredibly difficult to not be mediocre. If you were to just look this up, mediocrity is by definition: just of moderate quality, not very good. Therefore, you have to be extraordinary to just not be mediocre. If I were to think offhand about one who is not mediocre, such a person at least needs their own wikipedia entry, have several awards in their own field, and has a PR team. If you are just employed by somebody, and have a boss, you are just mediocre. One MUST have power to not be mediocre.

A reason why we fantasize so much about ER is that he is not mediocre. Inherently being a murderer is so rare and bold, it is the easiest way to not be mediocre. Incels are lazy people that want the easiest way to get them results, thus the ER obsession.

What is also unintuitive is that mediocrity is the most comfortable way to live. Mediocre people enjoy rules and follow them. Mediocre people fear action, in spite of knowing when systems are broken. The systems in place funnel men into a state of mediocrity. Men who settle for mediocrity are inherently mediocre. This automatically means even normies are fucked in 2019.

What I struggle to understand is, if men nowadays are comfortable with mediocrity, why is it that women find it unbearable?

If I had to throw in a pet theory on this, it's rooted in the orgasm. When a man cums, biologically, a man is done work wise. There is a sense of achievement in the male orgasm, in that men generally feel a sense of satisfaction which extends into driveless mediocrity in terms of providing societal value. You blow a load in a vag, and your boys do all the work up the falllopian tubes and into the eggs. Men cum and go. Almost infinite supply of sperm available. In a strictly biological sense, men have it easy.

Women on the other hand, giving birth is obviously much more of an investment, and they naturally have a harder time having an orgasm. There is rarely a psychic link between the reward of life, and the reward of an orgasm, as men automatically achieve. Birth is such a bitch, it's not worth it for them unless if the man is extraordinary, and their biology makes it that way.

If I am content with mediocrity
If I am uncomfortable in that women inadvertently absorb my mediocre energies
It is only ethical to LDAR or rope

Last edited:
Mediocre, overrated creatures who plagiarize others nonstop.

High IQ. All of male and female behaviors is easily explainable by our biologies, there is no male or female brains. Just accepted that things are like this because we are all animals and cannot help ourselves. Would I become ugly fat fuck from laziness and food if I was still guaranteed a gf? Fuck yeah I would.

Great post op..makes a lot of sense

Last edited:
Well i'm not comfortable with it either. I would rather not play than lose, thats why I dropped out

Mediocre in a man is still leagues above a mediocre woman. Too bad it's still not enough.

You have some good points brother, but remember women are like female birds. They are dull as fuck, and yet are so picky.

Turn any random woman into a man instantly, that new creature will be called a loser. Women are nothing more than mediocre men. Maybe that's why they hate average men so much, they remind them of themselves.

Would I become ugly fat fuck from laziness and food if I was still guaranteed a gf? Fuck yeah I would.
Eh, a guaranteed gf will also spur you to achieve. Would I try to business maxx and build an industrial empire if I don't have guarantee of heirs? Nope, I would neetmaxx instead, steal as much from society instead of giving in return.

Globalism has made it nearly impossible to be extraordinary. Your father competed with the men in your mothers social circle. You compete with every man in the world.

I met a Hong Kong born foid that was dating an American Chadlite, they were living 3500 miles apart when they met online. If the Internet didn’t exist, she would have settled with an asian man, but why do that when you have millions of men to choose from?

Same with careers, you can work hard and do a good job but some foreigner can do almost as good of a job but for 1/4 the price. If companies were allowed to bring in unlimited numbers of immigrant workers, everyone would be replaced by now.

You have some good points brother, but remember women are like female birds. They are dull as fuck, and yet are so picky.

Turn any random woman into a man instantly, that new creature will be called a loser. Women are nothing more than mediocre men. Maybe that's why they hate average men so much, they remind them of themselves

Thats because for million of years, giving birth use to be such a tough task (without modern medicine and all), that the female gender would be too occupied with birthing and raising children to do much else.

Foid never need to be anything, its not their task
Why do you think evolution made 2 gender? so each can focus on specific task, man are not burdened with procreation, so we can go on to achieve things.
Foid are not equipped with the brain and muscle men have because thats just a waste, its not their task to achieve things. Men are more than enough for that.
And foid are enough to take care of procreation.

Eh but thats when surviving use to be such a hard task, now that its easy...
Men become expendable, for our job have always been protecting and provisioning, now were easily replaced by the govt. Foid dont have to maintain the govt like they would have to maintain a husband.
And since dick and men's validation is easily earned outside of relationship.
Its no wonder the avrg man is of low value to women now.

It use to be women thats desperate to be in a relationship,
Now its the avrg men, because getting female validation outside of a relationship is tough, and sex, even condom sex with your avrg used up prostitute is still pretty damn expensive. So now we need them more.

Last edited:
Too bad that radar doesn't work on self scanning.

Globalism has made it nearly impossible to be extraordinary. Your father competed with the men in your mothers social circle. You compete with every man in the world.
They'd rather share the same chad with their friends that they show off to their friends than even look at a man who is as mediocre as they are.

SlayerSlayer said:
When a man cums, biologically, a man is done work wise. There is a sense of achievement in the male orgasm, in that men generally feel a sense of satisfaction which extends into driveless mediocrity in terms of providing societal value. You blow a load in a vag, and your boys do all the work up the falllopian tubes and into the eggs. Men cum and go. Almost infinite supply of sperm available. In a strictly biological sense, men have it easy.

Women on the other hand, giving birth is obviously much more of an investment, and they naturally have a harder time having an orgasm. There is rarely a psychic link between the reward of life, and the reward of an orgasm, as men automatically achieve. Birth is such a bitch, it's not worth it for them unless if the man is extraordinary, and their biology makes it that way.

I've read theories like that and I never liked the inference than women somehow have a subconscious ability to make smart long term decisions. NOTHING in their behavior supports this idea, except for the reproductive example. IMO the people who use the reproductive example are looking at it from the wrong perspective.

It's exactly because men just have quick orgasm for their genetic contribution that women DO NOT need to think long term. If they know their present food and shelter position would allow for a birth, they're genetically programmed to "get pregnant" i.e. get fucked. The only outside "tool" they need to breed is a man for about a 10 minute time span. They will of course not look for mediocre man for that short time slot, but the selection isn't based on that sperm provider's long term prospects, it's based on his "potency" right then and there. When looking for a fuck, a woman will pick a healthy lesser Chad than a gigaChad with the flu. They're just oriented for the short term.

It's MEN who need to assess if the foid they're cumming in has any long term viability to maintain the pregnancy and why patriarchy was invented - to keep the foids close and controlled while they incubated the next generation. That's why we DO see evidence of men's ability for long term planning in other aspects of life. Women are programmed for the short term action as we see all the time. They are marketed to extensively because they will forego long term thought (if they even have the ability for it) in order to mesh with the current "mainstream" defined by marketers. We see this with consumer products and politics all the time.