Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women don't want children

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
According to a survey conducted in my home country, almost 70% of women declare that they do not plan to have children, ever. Only 1 out of 8 women declare they are currently planning to have at least one child.

Without dwelling into statistical details on what's the financial situation/background of these women, or any other factors at all, this leaves us 1 woman out of 8 that is currently pursuing the life path of having a family with at least one child.

This and the enormous surplus of single men compared to single women leaves (according to the statistically significant data) 50% with no chance of having a child (and so having a family).

It's not just that.

About 60% of female population declares that they can get attracted to other females (this statistic has been posted here on .is multiple times), whereas only a small fraction of men can get attracted to other men, as is expected.

This is progressing at a ridiculous rate, with almost none of the people i know being engaged and/or in a relationship. To be exact there is 1 person out of 100+ men my age i know that is currently engaged (JFL: a chad that took at least 6 girls' (that i know of) virginity during school).

Soon there will be an official change to the definition of "family" to include woman+dog model. Mark my words.

The year the first major globalisation wave hit with the release of iPhone/smartphones becoming the norm, was the end of an era. It's only going downhill now, every aspect of our lives is going to become worse.

I don't know about you, but i've got big hopes for WW3 to start, this society doesn't deserve second chances.

no one wants children. its totally low iq

Why would they, when it would take up a significant amount of their time and labor that could be spent chasing after Chad and trying to get back onto the carousel even after the wall? :feelsjuice:

Being given bullshit diversity jobs paying enough to keep them afloat doesn't help with that either, they don't even need to stay attached to their husbands anymore and you're going to see more of this population decline as the years go on and you're forced to wageslave for retiring seniors; not as if the elites want a bigger population, one small enough to remain manageable yet still enough to provide labor is best. :feelsclown:

American foids will shit out chad or tyrone's bastard kids, but they will not fuck average and below average American males.

Ya if you look at my city.. ~40% of women never have children. And of those that do, many have 1 child. I see many women who are long term single, including Stacies. So childless and not in a relationship.

The middle school I went to which had ~180 kids per grade.. it got shut down for lack of children. And condos for old folks built there.

Just imagine how few children there would be in our white countries without masses of immigrant families coming in.. and then ethnic families already here having children.

Why would they, when it would take up a significant amount of their time and labor that could be spent chasing after Chad and trying to get back onto the carousel even after the wall? :feelsjuice:

Being given bullshit diversity jobs paying enough to keep them afloat doesn't help with that either, they don't even need to stay attached to their husbands anymore and you're going to see more of this population decline as the years go on and you're forced to wageslave for retiring seniors; not as if the elites want a bigger population, one small enough to remain manageable yet still enough to provide labor is best. :feelsclown:

By the time i'll be a senior, i definitely won't be getting any retirement money from the government.

Governments in Europe are plotting how to make seniors die as soon as possible. There are laws that legalize euthanasia in many EU countries, and seniors do not receive proper care and are put in palliative units to receive basic treatment only (if they're "too old"). They just let them die.

Such a retarded thread. They have a biological urge to have kids, we don’t.

They're lying. What else besides reproduction would be the driving factor in their hypergamy and shallowness when picking the men they get together with sexually? It's not like foids are able to override their instincts; they've more than demonstrated this incapability, by this point. I think it's just part of the (((feminist))) brainwashing that has tricked so many weak-minded foids into believing that they would actually be happier with a career instead of kids. It's very unnatural what is going on in our soyciety these days, due to how the (((elites))) our fucking up our soycieties in the name of their globalist expansion and domination plans.

When it comes down to it, though, between a foid lying, and a foid overcoming her instincts, I'm far more willing to believe the former over the latter, especially when you consider the case of brainwashing. :feelsjuice:

Yup. They're being brainwashed into believing they desire career more than children, but brainwashing is unnatural, and is counter to how foids genuinely operate.

It's not the urge to have kids. It's the urge to find good genetic material worthy of carrying. In other words, getting pumped by chad.

It's not the urge to have kids. It's the urge to find good genetic material worthy of carrying. In other words, getting pumped by chad.
Bullshit, I have 4 siblings and my dad isn’t a chad he’s incel tier in looks

Children are just hostages and cash cows for them. I've been saying this very thing for a while. Single moms are proof that women don't give a fuck about kids, it's just business for them. Maternal sex my ass.

According to a survey conducted in my home country, almost 70% of women declare that they do not plan to have children, ever. Only 1 out of 8 women declare they are currently planning to have at least one child.
And if they do, it's probably going to be with niggers and sands to produce mutts.

Without dwelling into statistical details on what's the financial situation/background of these women, or any other factors at all, this leaves us 1 woman out of 8 that is currently pursuing the life path of having a family with at least one child.
This is progressing at a ridiculous rate, with almost none of the people i know being engaged and/or in a relationship. To be exact there is 1 person out of 100+ men my age i know that is currently engaged (JFL: a chad that took at least 6 girls' (that i know of) virginity during school).
Societally conditioned depopulation working as intended.

About 60% of female population declares that they can get attracted to other females (this statistic has been posted here on .is multiple times), whereas only a small fraction of men can get attracted to other men, as is expected.
As hypergamy rises in a society, so does homosexual relationships between women. Remember that all women are chadsexual, and they would rather munch on a carpet than settle for less.

Soon there will be an official change to the definition of "family" to include woman+dog model. Mark my words.
We're already there at the cultural and societal level. We're not yet there at the legislative and bureaucratic level. Pets are acting as surrogate children for many urban dweller professionals who are single - it's been this way for years now.

The year the first major globalisation wave hit with the release of iPhone/smartphones becoming the norm, was the end of an era. It's only going downhill now, every aspect of our lives is going to become worse.
It's been going downhill since May, 1945. We're entering the denouement of the globalist plans. The end game is total atomization of the individual to force dependency on the system for a support structure, and complete control at every imaginable level. They already control so much about your life. They can fabricate charges, freeze your account, and destroy your life at a whim. They can read every character you type on the internet, listen to every phone call, and monitor you in any way they deem necessary, if they view you as a threat (domestic security agencies are more worried about insurrections than they are of foreign agents and terrorist attacks - just look at all of the spying the five eyes does on its own people).

It's hard to believe that it can get much worse, but where ever your humanity clings to hope by doubting that, they will absolutely go there without compunction.

I don't know about you, but i've got big hopes for WW3 to start, this society doesn't deserve second chances.
WW3 won't be the miracle solution to cleansing society and recreating a new system to replace the broken one. It will facilitate global authoritarianism, and life will be draconian like you wouldn't believe. They will take the China model, put it on steroids, and then apply it everywhere.

This and the enormous surplus of single men compared to single women leaves (according to the statistically significant data) 50% with no chance of having a child (and so having a family).

It's not just that.

They should be forced to.

Men have the urge to have kids as well, it's just not as strong as foids' urge.

no one wants children. its totally low iq
Just bring another poor fuck into this hostile environment theory, for the sake of your own egotism, or whatever bullshit you believe in.
Allow nature to proclaim another subject to torture.
That´s totally based right ?

I feel bad every time i see a stray cat on the street, for the same reason.
In good heart, i can´t help but give him/her some food since i have cats of my own.

Just bring another poor fuck into this hostile environment theory, for the sake of your own egotism, or whatever bullshit you believe in.
Allow nature to proclaim another subject to torture.
That´s totally based right ?

I feel bad every time i see a stray cat on the street, for the same reason.
In good heart, i can´t help but give him/her some food since i have cats of my own.

Doesn't apply to children who are born to inherit considerable wealth, you're talking about a case of breeding in a shithole country to parents with very low quality genetic material. And i'm talking about literally half of the entire population having no chances at a partner, this isn't all trucels, those are the people who only 10 to 15 years ago would have realistic chances at a partner, people who would not fall into spectrum if the circumstances changed.

As a trucel myself, i know it would be retarded to pass on those genes on a poor kid and bring him into this world just to suffer.
Your analogy is perfect. There's even a law here that mandates killing newborn cats/dogs that were abandoned by their owners to prevent unncecessary lifelong suffering.

Doesn't apply to children who are born to inherit considerable wealth, you're talking about a case of breeding in a shithole country to parents with very low quality genetic material. And i'm talking about literally half of the entire population having no chances at a partner, this isn't all trucels, those are the people who only 10 to 15 years ago would have realistic chances at a partner, people who would not fall into spectrum if the circumstances changed.

As a trucel myself, i know it would be retarded to pass on those genes on a poor kid and bring him into this world just to suffer.
Your analogy is perfect. There's even a law here that mandates killing newborn cats/dogs that were abandoned by their owners to prevent unncecessary lifelong suffering.
No amount of wealth can hide away the malice of having to exist in this shitfest.

Money, looks, fame are all illusions.
They are meant to enslave you.

No amount of wealth can hide away the malice of having to exist in this shitfest.

Money, looks, fame are all illusions.
They are meant to enslave you.

I guess once you go black, there's no going back.

And i don't mean anything sexual about that, rather the opposite.

Tbh, I don't want them having progeny either

I see the same in Brazil, and we’re not a developed country, but just as culturally globalized as every other western influenced country. These kind of numbers don’t add up, it won’t take longer than 20 to 30 years for total economic collapse and I’m glad.

I see the same in Brazil, and we’re not a developed country, but just as culturally globalized as every other western influenced country. These kind of numbers don’t add up, it won’t take longer than 20 to 30 years for total economic collapse and I’m glad.
Brutal. I thought brazil was one of the few catholic countries with strong family values. South Americans always seemed to me like family people, similar kind to Turkish or Southern Europeans. I guess nowhere is safe from the influence of the media, but human instincts and nature will always prevail and I hope all those women will suffer at least the fraction of loneliness us men feel throughout the entire life. I was unfortunate to be born in the worst country to be born in ugly, possibly the worst to form a family too. It's absolutely brutal and as i keep saying, i dont know much much longer...