Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't care at all about a man's hygiene.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Aside from the fact that this should be obvious from the fact that women tongue kiss their pets after their pets have licked their own assholes, eaten their own vomit, rolled in dead animal carcasses, rolled in feces, etc., let me share a story.

Back in 2005, I had a college roommate from Peru. This kid never took a shower. He didn't do his laundry, either. He would pile his dirty clothes on the floor by the bunk beds and then sleep on the floor instead of in his bed. He would also leave KFC sitting out overnight in the hot room (it was unseasonably hot for that time of year, and the dorm had it automatically set to heat because it was fall), then zap it in the microwave the next day and eat it.

This kid's idea of hygiene was spraying himself with cologne.

Despite that, he was able to get laid.

Last I checked on him via Google, he had recently gotten divorced.

His "social skills" included him annoying the shit out of me by asking me, "where did you go, dood?," every time I returned from leaving the dorm room.

As an aside, he also used to talk to some girl on webcam (I think she was underaged...I think most South American guys are like Princess_Kitty14/Robert Garnica in that regard).

And while we're on the subject of my college experience: The dorm floor I lived on the year before featured guys with great personalities doing the following things:

*Shitting on the bathroom floor instead of in the toilet.

*Intentionally clogging the toilets with toilet paper rolls.

*Literally ripping down the bathroom ceiling towards the end of the school year, which meant I had to go to class without taking a shower. I would have gotten sex from Stacy if I had showered that day.

*Pulling the fire alarm around 50 times during the year, including 4 times when the Red Sox came back to beat the Yankees in the ALCS (to signify the 4 Red Sox wins, no doubt).

*Building forts out of the furniture in the lobby.

*Vomiting on the bathroom floor, including one incident with the most sickening smell I have ever smelled in my life. I had to hold my nose and hold back my own vomit while taking a shower. That's how dedicated to taking showers I am as an incel.

*Pissing out of windows (or so they claimed...I never witnessed this myself).

At least these guys didn't say mean things about women on the internet, though. Sure, some of them might have shown me nudes of girls they had banged, but still, they respect women so much.

It's your personality, inkwels.

Last edited:
OCD and cleanliness is truecel trait
This tbh, even before I discovered the blackpill and the fact that hygiene means absolutely nothing to a woman I was always obsessed with keeping myself clean and showering constantly even brushing my teeth more than twice a day, I've always been a clean and neat person and I still am but of course, no no, its my personality :feelshaha:

Ever since I read that tweet from a foid saying she fucked a Chad that had literal shit on his floor I knew they didn't give a fuck about hygiene

She'd tongue Chad's butthole clean after taking a shit without wiping.

tl;dr?

OCD and cleanliness is truecel trait
So bored having nothing else to do but clean your skin, hair, and body till sterile.

I have dry skin from scraping and scrubbing the oil out of my pores and orfaces

True. On reddit these girls make threads about how their boyfriends don't even wipe their own ass, but they'll tell incels to take a shower as if we don't take them regularly.

Woman are hypocrits

This kid's idea of hygiene was spraying himself with cologne.

That's frauding. All you have to do is fraud Attraction. Toilets only feel disgusted if they smell something disgusting, but they don't feel as disgusted if there are no cues.

Toilets are purely instinctual.

It’s not about being hygienic it’s about not being ‘dysgenic’ in the eyes of females

*Literally ripping down the bathroom ceiling towards the end of the school year, which meant I had to go to class without taking a shower. I would have gotten sex from Stacy if I had showered that day.

Newbielurkerautism.jpg

:lul:

^Above is Newbielurker (Christopher Swain-Tran) pretending that my blatant sarcasm about getting sex from Stacy was serious, in his "Stalkercel Care Package."

The entire thing he wrote is full of lies and straw man, and he doesn't see the irony in calling me "Stalkercel" while he writes a dissertation about me.