Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are ultra negative

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
At my past job before I started neetmaxxing and leaching off the government I worked with multiple women and I've realized all women are sociopathic bitches. Every single one of them would gossip about people behind their back and they'd always do so in a negative fashion.

Being a magnificent gentleman that I am I would often attempt to direct the gossip about people into something more positive by complimenting or defending them but women would then always push it into a negative direction. They love being negative.

i've known this since early adolescence.

Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

some old foids can be nice sometimes

but not much more

There are also negative in general when discussing their life. They literally live on tutorial mode but always find the dumbest boring shit to bitch about. For example, anything work related or about their menstruation or their boyfriend or friend or whatever the fuck. 90% of their convos are complaining and the other 10% is gossip. And then we are the ones with bad personalities...

There are also negative in general when discussing their life. They literally live on tutorial mode but always find the dumbest boring shit to bitch about. For example, anything work related or about their menstruation or their boyfriend or friend or whatever the fuck. 90% of their convos are complaining and the other 10% is gossip. And then we are the ones with bad personalities...
This is true.