Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Famous foids are some of the most annoying foids

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Foids can be pretty fucking annoying sometimes.

I think the reason is that as a guy, if you are annoying no one will like you.

Girls wont want to fuck you due to your autism, and guys wont want to talk to you.

If you keep autistically trying to talk about your famous dragonball Z episode or whatever the fuck and no one cares, other guys will tell you to fuck off and call you annoying and girls will not talk to you.

So guys get negative feedback for being annoying and our behaviour changes, and rightfully so no one wants to talk to an annoying fuck.

However with foids its different.

A foid can be annoying however guys are going to want to fuck her so she gets to be annoying as the masses of simping normies never check her annoying behaviour.

And foids have an in group preferene (sisterhood is way stronger than supposed "brotherhood") so they dont check it as much, foids also arent confrontational so even if they find foids annoying they will just gossip about them behind their back but act like they are not annoying when around them.

So foids never get this negative feedback loop guys have so therefore they just reach adulthood still being like annoying kids in their social circles and they think everyone cares about them and its all me me me me me!

And its even worse when the bitch is famous.

I've seen some of these foids when jerking off to them online, sometimes I take a peak at their more SFW content and they really think people give a fuck what they had for breakfest or how they are feeling or whatever.

And they constantly have people following them and filming every little thing they do and stuff, they have a main character syndrome dialed to 10/10

These famous chicks can be pretty hot but fuck they would be fucking DREADFUL to be around, and the simps around them that manage their social media or film them and other stuff have to put up with it all and at the end of it all they dont even get to fuck the whore.

Foids can be pretty fucking annoying sometimes.

I think the reason is that as a guy, if you are annoying no one will like you.

Girls wont want to fuck you due to your autism, and guys wont want to talk to you.

If you keep autistically trying to talk about your famous dragonball Z episode or whatever the fuck and no one cares, other guys will tell you to fuck off and call you annoying and girls will not talk to you.

So guys get negative feedback for being annoying and our behaviour changes, and rightfully so no one wants to talk to an annoying fuck.

However with foids its different.

A foid can be annoying however guys are going to want to fuck her so she gets to be annoying as the masses of simping normies never check her annoying behaviour.

And foids have an in group preferene (sisterhood is way stronger than supposed "brotherhood") so they dont check it as much, foids also arent confrontational so even if they find foids annoying they will just gossip about them behind their back but act like they are not annoying when around them.

So foids never get this negative feedback loop guys have so therefore they just reach adulthood still being like annoying kids in their social circles and they think everyone cares about them and its all me me me me me!

And its even worse when the bitch is famous.

I've seen some of these foids when jerking off to them online, sometimes I take a peak at their more SFW content and they really think people give a fuck what they had for breakfest or how they are feeling or whatever.

And they constantly have people following them and filming every little thing they do and stuff, they have a main character syndrome dialed to 10/10

These famous chicks can be pretty hot but fuck they would be fucking DREADFUL to be around, and the simps around them that manage their social media or film them and other stuff have to put up with it all and at the end of it all they dont even get to fuck the whore.
As an Autistic Incel I hate the human race I actually enjoy and laugh at mass shootings and gore since people hate me so I hate them back (in gta)