Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You don't deserve a gf if you don't contribute to soyciety

there is no social contract.

that fag has no idea what he's talking about.

the contract was broken the moment that boomers decided it's fine for their teen daughters to take dick in every hole since puberty.
No more, no less-
Precisely This^

Dc Comics Whatever GIF by Max

Even if I were to take what they say at face value, I love how they basically accept that you need to be able-bodied and NT to find love. So if you are unable to work or give anything back to society, IT thinks you should die alone. IT is an ableist bullying sub.
And it is acceptable by leddit to exist, it all makes sense in faggot matrix.

They deny me pussy, so why the fuck im supposed to help the ones that denied me sex, fuck off those niggers id rather be terrorist than helping the goberment:feelsseriously:
We all already are on some Watchlist, no need to rush the angst my dear fren:feelsYall:

ModERn soyciety is a kike expERiment about social engineERing

ITards are still contradicting their own arguments and still call us low IQ.
They are the ones being low iq plus schizofrenic. We tend to be higher iq and awareness than average here

Even if I were to take what they say at face value, I love how they basically accept that you need to be able-bodied and NT to find love. So if you are unable to work or give anything back to society, IT thinks you should die alone. IT is an ableist bullying sub.
The left is the real ableist

It's the opposite of the truth

If you observe monkeys, its usually the alpha that gets the pick of the females to mate with that has all the responsibility

With humans its some weird reverse where the sexless betas do all the work and get nothing, while chads do no work and get everything.

Translation: make life easier for foids and chad.

Keep society functioning by having sub-8 men provide water, food, oil, electricity, sewage system. Then foids can keep fucking chad.

I hate people, they say that you don’t deserve love if you feel worthless because you’re too insecure & that means you deserve everything you get but I wonder why I feel like a loser. :feelsugh:

These same foids don't contribute to society either. Most women are just leeches, they take more tax dollars than they pay.

I contribute to soyciety and I still get nothing.

How must I be useful to get a mid tier light skin gf

Aka, "Enslavement".

I worked over a decade and "contributed" to society, where's my whores? lmfao, fuck this hypocritical society - let it burn!