Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill women are turned on by violence

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
Evolutionary. Tall violent chad will be a better hunter and more likely to fight off a bear so women are attracted to him.

Evolutionary. Tall violent chad will be a better hunter and more likely to fight off a bear so women are attracted to him.
Or more likely to prevent incels to get near women with their genetic trash

It's over if you can't fight off a bear.

JFL at the stupidity of that theory.

They orgasm when Chad does violence regardless what kind of violence but acting moral high when done by an incel
such hypocrisy

It's over if you can't fight off a bear.

JFL at the stupidity of that theory.
Chad wouldnt need to fight a bear, its the onky way incels can ge mt fenale attention is white knighting

Damn, surprised that girl I gave a blackeye to didn't fuck me then and there.

Once you show that kind of violence, you'll do it again. How easy for him to get away with it, knowing that even if he was locked up for good he'd still find girls who love him.

What a fucked up world.

As I said, the higher the chance of you murdering a girl in her sleep the more she will be attracted to you.
Girls are turned on by dangerous and unpredictable men.

As I said, the higher the chance of you murdering a girl in her sleep the more she will be attracted to you.
Girls are turned on by dangerous and unpredictable men.

Only if the guy is attractive.

It's to beat up other males, not bears. Even Chad loses there.

Also remember when they were fawning over the Boston Bomber just because he was attractive af?

Common knowledge.

women are turned on by attractive men