Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys would make amazing boyfriends

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
You guys would care for her
You guys would be there for her at anytime of the day
You guys would go above and beyond to make her smile
You guys can't stand to see her frown or sad
You guys can't stop thinking about her
You guys would be loyal to her no matter what
You guys would sacrifice everything for her
You guys would do anything for her
You guys would die for her
Because
She makes you happy
She has a face that you can't stop thinking about
She gives your pathetic lives a meaning
She is the reason why you hope
She is the reason why tomorrow will be an amazing day
She makes everyday seems special
She makes life an exciting adventure rather than an endless punishment
She is the reason why you get butterflies in your stomach
But I'm so sorry guys, truly I am. For this could not exist in our world due to the following
All you need is one chance to prove to her that you will treat her better than the other guys. But she will never give you that one shot for you to show her what you're worth. While she complains about the horrible things her boyfriends did to her, deep inside you know that she doesn't deserve to be treated like this. That she deserves to be treated like a princess. You heard her sobs at 3 a.m. when Chad kicked her right in her poon because of a small thing and also felt heartbroken as well, because you know that you will never do that. Now, after Chad dumps her for another younger virgin teenage girl, she feels depressed. You know how to fix her broken smile. You were there when she needed you. As her head leans against your shoulder, you finally understand, that this is the best you will ever get.
All because of you are ugly as fuck
The beautiful things at the beginning cannot and will never happen all because your facial features are a fraction of a millimeter off the ideal male image. For this reason I am truly sorry for all of you. I truly am. I cannot express my overwhelming sorrow for this tragedy.

But we are ugly, so she will go after abusive non loving Chad instead.

Women can't be depressed.

Yes, I had so much love to give, but I was too inept to function. A damn shame.

No. I aint no cuck, chad lifestyle or death

My online female friends ask me why I don't have a girlfriend yet. They say I would make a really good boyfriend. And I'm exactly single just because I'm ugly as f-ck.

If you are a non chad you may as well be a fucking lamp.

Honestly, I would.
I'm the type of guy who would support a girl constantly and even die for her if need be, I'd do everything in my power to make her smile and remember all the little things about her.

Too bad none of them want my love though, the love of an ugly subhuman.

i used to be a hopeless romantic gentlecuck back in my bluepill days. Ever since I stopped putting women on a pedestal I want nothing to do with them.

I don't want to be anyone's boyfriend

Honestly, I would.
I'm the type of guy who would support a girl constantly and even die for her if need be, I'd do everything in my power to make her smile and remember all the little things about her.

This.

Easy to think that with Lvl 1 0/1000 XP. I think incels ascended from inceldom would rapidly encounter the same frustrations and accrue the shitty relationship habits that non-incels generally do.

My online female friends ask me why I don't have a girlfriend yet. They say I would make a really good boyfriend. And I'm exactly single just because I'm ugly as f-ck.

Those online female friends don't know how you look?

I could have made a good boyfriend and lover at one time, but now I am too psycholgically damaged for any healthy relationship.

Now I just want to kick a femoid her right in her poon after reading your post.

This is what women say they want and not just looks. It's obviously not true and there are millions of examples of it.

Doubt anyone here or most people would do that last bit. When there is danger you will act differently. It's in your nature to survive for as long as possible and not many can defy nature.

Years back when I was bluepilled, sure. Now I won't get cucked and will treat her like shit if she deserves it.

Don't be too much of a whiteknight for femoids, though. They're disgusted off by this, even if you're average looking.

Don't be too much of a whiteknight for femoids, though. They're disgusted off by this, even if you're average looking.

This. This is the real blackpill. They don't want your love.

It's an interesting thought, but what if you were in Chad's shoes and the roles were reversed? Do you think you'd still treat her like a queen or do whatever the fuck you want because you know you can get away with it due to looks? Or maybe you'd go on a vengeance streak with all those years of resentment and hatred built up inside you.

Society and our own experiences shape our perceptions. We think we'd make the best boyfriends ever because the whole idea is a luxury to us that we would never want to take for granted, but honestly who knows.

All you need is one chance to prove to her that you will treat her better than the other guys. But she will never give you that one shot for you to show her what you're worth.

Lmao if you truly believe this "one chance" garbage, you're autistic and coping hard. You realize there are millions of couples with an amazing betabux who does all these things and more, but the femoid still cheats and divorces him for chad cock.

Genetics doesn't give a shit about puhsonality. Basically, if you want strong healthy beautiful children, why would personality matter? Personality only matters when raising the kid - basically you don't want some psychopath, hence beta bux meme.

Rip I feel you man. Autistcels need to be 6+ if they want to find a 3+ autistic female to LTR
There are no such thing as an autistic female. Used to imagine this as a cope

There are no such thing as an autistic female. Used to imagine this as a cope

There are autistic females, but they're just not viewed as autistic to society. They're viewed as eccentric and interesting. Chadlites and normies drool over them, so that's why you need to be hot shit to even know them.

It's sad how true all of that is for me.

Easy to think that with Lvl 1 0/1000 XP. I think incels ascended from inceldom would rapidly encounter the same frustrations and accrue the shitty relationship habits that non-incels generally do.
THIS. I dated once, my anxiety and depression quickly killed it. And many people on this sight are so extremely genuinely blackpilled that they could never make it work. I am trying to swallow the black pill but there's just so much hatred and resentment its a bit hard.

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cringe!

THIS. I dated once, my anxiety and depression quickly killed it. And many people on this sight are so extremely genuinely blackpilled that they could never make it work. I am trying to swallow the black pill but there's just so much hatred and resentment its a bit hard.

'Mentalcel/Youngcel' "i dated once"

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I could have made a good boyfriend and lover at one time, but now I am too psycholgically damaged for any healthy relationship.

Now I just want to kick a femoid her right in her poon after reading your post.

'Mentalcel/Youngcel' "i dated once"

FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
It was one girl, not a stacy, i tried like 20 times to get a girl before her and like 5 since, and she settled on me, we kissed, it was a week. She Didn't let me in her pants whatsoever. Plenty of guys on here aren't kissless.

It was one girl, not a stacy, i tried like 20 times to get a girl before her and like 5 since, and she settled on me, we kissed, it was a week. She Didn't let me in her pants whatsoever. Plenty of guys on here aren't kissless.
Wow... How did you talk to her? How did she talk to yuo? Im so confused...

not me, certainly I couldn't do much of these things that you listed.

Honestly, I would.