Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Video] Tyrone beats femoid in staircase

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A news channel in Corpus Christi, Texas, on Tuesday obtained video that reportedly shows a violent incident that involved a former Major League Baseball prospect and his girlfriend.

The KRIS report said police identified the man in the video as Danry Vasquez, a former prospect for the Houston Astros. The man in the 2016 video could be seen striking the woman several times in a stairwell at Whataburger Field, home to the Double-A Hooks, the report said.

He was 22 at the time of the video and later arrested and charged with a misdemeanor, the report said.

Vasquez’s case has since been dismissed after he completed a plea deal with the district attorney's office, in which he had to pay a fine and attend classes, the station reported. He was subsequently released by the organization, the station reported.

She still sucked his cock that day though and would rather stay with him and get beaten than even look at an incel.

Last edited:
Now this is fucking life fuel. I can't wait when WW3 happens or an apocalypse occurs. I'm going to beat the living shit out of so many femoids.

"Don't worry, he just gets angry like that sometimes, he's actually really nice once you get to know him and I love him no matter what! Teehee!"

She still walks with him lmao, "personality"

Finally a "man bites dog"

Women are complete hopeless pieces of shit at determining male personality

If I witnessed that, I would do absolutely nothing, except maybe laugh. And not because I'm a pussy either. I'm more than capable of defending myself. But modern women aren't worth defending. As someone on another forum wrote, "I was a potential rapist 15 seconds ago and now I'm supposed to save some dumb bitch I don't even know?"

If I witnessed that, I would do absolutely nothing, except maybe laugh. And not because I'm a pussy either. I'm more than capable of defending myself. But modern women aren't worth defending. As someone on another forum wrote, "I was a potential rapist 15 seconds ago and now I'm supposed to save some dumb bitch I don't even know?"

JFL at anyone feeling bad for her, she would have condescended any incel here if she was in the same HS as them as if they are an incompetent loser because of their face

White knights think that they are doing something positive when they are just stooges getting in the way of justice

Wtf.Why didn't she use her special misogynistic detecting skills?

"Don't worry, he just gets angry like that sometimes, he's actually really nice once you get to know him and I love him no matter what! Teehee!"

He has a great personality, just some anger issues.
I can fix him!

teeheee

Its fked that a retard like him has a gf kek.

he must have an amazing personality

Lifefuel?..

It is fucked up people like him will continue to get validation, settle down, have children and live a happy life. What's sad is how easy it is to hide this persona and have girls sing your praise for many years in a relationship.

Lifefuel?..

It is fucked up people like him will continue to get validation, settle down, have children and live a happy life (eventually he'll realise its his loved ones that matter)
True, also fucked up that the dumb bitch stays with him and continues to fuck him. The lifefuel part is the actual beating.

beating people up is low IQ

even if his girl left him, girls would still date him knowing how he acts, chads can do anything

low iq post, only degenerates solve disputes with violence rather than use words.

don’t get why she stays

It's great when normalfags feel HORROR at the sight of this, and I'm sure that cunt defended his actions and is still with him.

beating people up is low IQ

Not when those "people" are women tbh

Idk about you but to me that woman looked much less hysterical and much more calm after he beat her

Some sluts deserve it.

Lifefuel?..

It is fucked up people like him will continue to get validation, settle down, have children and live a happy life. What's sad is how easy it is to hide this persona and have girls sing your praise for many years in a relationship.

this.

Top kek, I like how e tries to clean up after and strikes again and help her regain her stance and strikes again top kek

I wish my personality was as good as his.

Also, at least he picked her glasses up.
He is obviously a kind gentleman amirite.

no sympathy for white bitches who inevitably get beaten by a black man (no offense blackcels)

Oh and prosecutors wanted to charge him but the femoid refused to cooperate. Probably likes riding Tyrone dick too much.

no sympathy for white bitches who inevitably get beaten by a black man (no offense blackcels)

She looks Hispanic... who are pretty much the same as white women -- if not worse -- when it comes to choosing scumbags for partners.

She looks Hispanic... who are pretty much the same as white women -- if not worse -- when it comes to choosing scumbags for partners.
Chad and Tyrone do as they please, how dare you call them scumbags!!

Women deserve much worse than a light beating.

Normal nigger behaviour.

no one in that video is black. "Tyrone"

Funny vid, but I do not like the act of violence

This aint no tyrone, this is a mexicancel.

how did he train his personality to throw right hands like that?

Yeah, he's chad so he'll get away with it.

I wish i had his good personality and confidence so i can get a girlfriend.

Lol at all the tough guys in the comments

Reminder that women enjoy getting brutally beaten by their "boyfriends" more than they would enjoy being with a shy or ugly male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back