Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are status obsessed.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I remember I saw that female from my work at a hospital. I was going towards her to ask something and she started to look around. She didn't wanted other people to notice a low status loser near her ( ugly looks = authomatically low status ). Her status would be lowered if someone saw me near her.

Women are sensation-seeking parasites.

In the youth commune, foids would switch seats if I sat near them. Tyrone once said "I hope he doesn't come downstairs".

Take the status pill

Your life is like one big trauma

They laughed at me on the day I left the youth commune. They were snickering with Chad.

Chad even said, as I was quietly walking in the hallway, "I don't care".

They laughed at me on the day I left the youth commune. They were snickering with Chad.

Brutal. Chad would bully me in front of his girlfriend and she would laugh her ass of because she finds him so funny and so superior, afterwards she sucked his dick in the school-toilette and today they are happy married and she is pregnant, while i am posting here

Very relatable
I remember I saw that female from my work at a hospital. I was going towards her to ask something and she started to look around. She didn't wanted other people to notice a low status loser near her ( ugly looks = authomatically low status ). Her status would be lowered if someone saw me near her.
Yeah I know it’s weird

Last edited:
In the youth commune, foids would switch seats if I sat near them. Tyrone once said "I hope he doesn't come downstairs".
Same thing happened to me when the teacher decided boys should sit with girls.

When i dropped out of school kids that went to school with me for almost 8 fucking years suddenly didnt recognize me on the street. And my school "friends" gloated with smug smirk on their face because i didnt make it in life.

Brutal. Chad would bully me in front of his girlfriend and she would laugh her ass of because she finds him so funny and so superior, afterwards she sucked his dick in the school-toilette and today they are happy married and she is pregnant, while i am posting here
:feelsclown: world.

I had a moment like that in high school, that I will never forget. I was in the 11th grade, and a walked over to a group of popular kids, just to ask them a question ( I believe it was regarding student elections). And one of the guys looked me up and down with disgust, and then he looked towards his friend, as if to say "can you believe this son of a bitch is actually standing next to us?". His friend nodded his head, and then answered my question.

Last time I saw that same guy who gave me an evil look, he was working at a grocery store down the street from our old high school.