Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal story from my senior year of HS

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
This story is about this tall beautiful girl , she's not mullato nor lightskin.I can say her skin tone is below lightskin. Many people love seeing her. She was smart ,talk french very well,small boobs, huge ass. One day a rumor was running.She was pregnant bc of how I perceived her I didn't believe this story. Even though many people were telling that. She was too serious, innocent to do that.One day at sport , some students were calling her names (about her being pregnant). I still didn't believe it. When a good friend of mine confirmed me this I was shocked.

I don't believe she could have done that. She looked too serious,smart ... (Fucking hallo effect). I remember she always put her backpack in front of her , always asking for permission to go in the restroom. She tried hard to hide it. When I saw the picture of the man that impregnates her, he was ugly,fulllll dark. Probably bc of money, which means after HS she was already settled,had at least 2 children. Probably stopped going to college too.

Because of her smv I didn't think she dated someone in our school.I remember one day this normie was telling her how he'd like to fuck her,she seemed to twerk very well .She was acting innocent like she didn't knew nothing about those things. In reality she was the opposite person she projected to be.

What is this some worship thread or something

What is this some worship thread or something
3953898 IMG 1984

She gurgles on chads cock, and is "careful" and testing the waters with normies

when i was in school i also had at least 2 females in class hanging out with 18+ guys, some of them was 24/25+ confirmed

Never fucking put them in a pedestal, the cute shy nerd (my literal dream girl) at my college was also getting fucked by chad, they all want chad, always.
Brutal

This story is about this tall beautiful girl , she's not mullato nor lightskin.I can say her skin tone is below lightskin. Many people love seeing her. She was smart ,talk french very well,small boobs, huge ass. One day a rumor was running.She was pregnant bc of how I perceived her I didn't believe this story. Even though many people were telling that. She was too serious, innocent to do that.One day at sport , some students were calling her names (about her being pregnant). I still didn't believe it. When a good friend of mine confirmed me this I was shocked.

I don't believe she could have done that. She looked too serious,smart ... (Fucking hallo effect). I remember she always put her backpack in front of her , always asking for permission to go in the restroom. She tried hard to hide it. When I saw the picture of the man that impregnates her, he was ugly,fulllll dark. Probably bc of money, which means after HS she was already settled,had at least 2 children. Probably stopped going to college too.

Because of her smv I didn't think she dated someone in our school.I remember one day this normie was telling her how he'd like to fuck her,she seemed to twerk very well .She was acting innocent like she didn't knew nothing about those things. In reality she was the opposite person she projected to be.
probably bad boy effect

Never fucking put them in a pedestal, the cute shy nerd (my literal dream girl) at my college was also getting fucked by chad, they all want chad, always.
Who doesnt want the best genes? its in their nature

if your genetic trash

ricecel=death sentence

I watched the last video of gebert Johnson,ricecel have it very hard
Indeed but I get if ur black and u don’t have muscle/thugmaxxed/tall your basically curry, still not ricecel tier though

But were all united here in our loneliness

Being fucked over by a ugly and short parent as a male stings. My quality of life was robbed from me because of this

Indeed but I get if ur black and u don’t have muscle/thugmaxxed/tall your basically curry, still not ricecel tier though
I'm hitting the gym but it's difficult to gain muscles,yeah thugmaxing isn't an option for me

Wheateaffles 55 good features (also known as 55 ways to not look asian)

@Cayden Zhang the racepill is very brutal, your race affects your life a lot...

Both the left and far right are correct on that