Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tall beautiful big ass white woman ruined my day.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I was arranging the cordless blinds. Suddenly I saw that tall white woman passing, she was all Black (shoes, clothes,...). I quickly approached the end of the aisle to see this tall woman walking I was frustrated. After I was going somewhere else she passed near me . It looked like she was as tall as me . I couldn't properly watch to see if she heightmogged me.

I went to the restroom, I was hoping to see her again to know if she heightmogged me. She came in the towels aisle . I was there too.
Her ass was taller than the shopping cart , I was folding the towels while watching this tall beautiful white woman. She passed near me , I really wanted to watch her on the side to see if she heightmogged me but I didn't bc I was afraid she would see me. I bet she said in her head look how I mogged this short blackcel. After she left ofc my dick was hard (I was watching her ass too).

I stood near my shopping cart I saw my ass is taller than it. Maybe she appeared taller than me bc I'm skinny idk. She's not fat but she framemogged me too. It was too suifuel.

Some minutes later I saw this tall white old woman she was very tall too . While I was in the home section I saw her in the bra section I said there's no way this is a woman. Some minutes later I saw it was a woman . I didn't even try to passed near her I know she heightmog me.

I hate this country, when I was in my country I was rarelyyyyyyy heightmog by woman now it's not uncommon to experience this.

@Ci Jey @faded @Evangelioncel @brazi @gotet @idiot_cel
@Drinkcel

mfs here write entire erotic fanfictions about foid worship and then go to another thread and start raging about foids

jfl

Amazonian Blonde Busty Braided 6ft+ Wide Hipped Hyperborean Virgin Maiden Only

mfs here write entire erotic fanfictions about foid worship and then go to another thread and start raging about foids

jfl
I felt bad bro I was sad in that moment

jfl
He’s a cuck

how tall are you

@wereq amazonian women everywhere

I love your threads brocel :feelshaha:

over for below6''cels

@wereq teach this brute of our finer tastes in women
Thick curvy robust primitive amazon sluts ONLY!
@wereq amazonian women everywhere
Women are becoming increasingly amazonian with wide shoulders, big ribcage, wide hips, monster asses, thick mogger thighs and calves. Women are also lifting a lot of weight in the gym and their thick thighs and asses are bursting out of their ultra skin tight booty shorts.
1707719702386-png.1062215
1707719712992-png.1062217
1707719723657-png.1062218

Thick curvy robust primitive amazon sluts ONLY!

Women are becoming increasingly amazonian with wide shoulders, big ribcage, wide hips, monster asses, thick mogger thighs and calves. Women are also lifting a lot of weight in the gym and their thick thighs and asses are bursting out of their ultra skin tight booty shorts.
View attachment 1111297
1707719702386-png.1062215
1707719712992-png.1062217
1707719723657-png.1062218

Danm

Why are you @ing fakecels

Imagine being emasculated and size mogged by thicker women!

jfl

i wanted a virgin girl until i realized it's impossible
I gave up on women after realizing none of them are saving themselves. Even as a cope.