Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are literally Disgusting

whatever, you still a fag anyway.
Neoteny and femininity have a strong correlation so if you mean less hetero I would protest.

If you think it's all about tit size then some 90 year old grannies have super-long tits past their ankles to suckle on bro.

If you think it's all about cushion then enjoy your landwhales.

The end goal should certainly be for them to grow to suckle your spawn for you, but why should there be an immediate need for that?

Based and maniacpilled minioncel.

If you mean in mental respect then that's 90+% of post-teen foids anywhere, so what distinction are you making?

The ability to do calculus, for example.

Will you call it misogyny if I question the cognition of women being so beyond?

No, you faggot. You can question it all you want, but even the female brain is functionally capable of higher level cognition. That they don't exercise it is another issue.

Which model then?

None.

You sound like you're approaching one of those "the age of consent should be 25 because that's when the prefrontal cortex stops growing and it's used for impulse control" bullshit post-wall feminist angles.

And you sound like a dumbass by assuming that I meant the age of consent should be absurdly high.

You don't need 100% growth in all brain parts. That certainly correlates with mental potential, but full size doesn't guarantee impressiveness any more than partial size guarantees incompetence. Plasticity and connections from experience seem more important than size.

You didn't understand. Try again.

Pretty sure you're smarter and shit when you're newborn (ie how you learn languages and stuff) though this might be in respect to one type of intelligence and not other types.

This is patently false and literally a retarded thing to say.

Maturity/informedness just seems more like accrued learning than actual enhanced capacity. IE if you spend your first 20 years locked in a sensory isolation chamber, you're still a mental baby when you come out, not a mature woman.

Again, this is false. Your brain develops more and more gray matter and neurons until full growth. That is what determines your brain power.

Your lack of data (sensory input) does have a negative impact on your processing power, though, similar to muscle atrophy in a prolonged coma.

Foids developing a 'complex understanding of things' is limited even among adults, so why fixate on it?

Not sure if you're serious or being facetious, or if you're just low IQ. The point is literally this discussion.

What's "biologically mature" though?
"growth in the pelvis of males may continue until 21 of age, and females may complete pelvic growth even later"

AOC 22 because pelvis has to be at max size before sex is okay?

That's what this leads to unless you want to explain why to draw the line X degrees earlier but not Y degrees earlier.

It doesn't take a Da Vinci to see that pelvic growth isn't the determinant for suitability for sexual activity. Puberty happens well before you're body finishes growing.

I've already said that it's a combination of sexual and cognitive development and your trying to pigeonhole my point by bringing up maximal pelvic growth as a counter argument?

Bruh.... You're trying really hard to justify being a pedofag.

Last edited:

No, you faggot. You can question it all you want, but even the female brain is functionally capable of higher level cognition. That they don't exercise it is another issue.

None.

And you sound like a dumbass by assuming that I meant the age of consent should be absurdly high.

Again, this is false. Your brain develops more and more gray matter and neurons until full growth. That is what determines your brain power.

Your lack of data (sensory input) does have a negative impact on your processing power, though, similar to muscle atrophy in a prolonged coma.

Not sure if you're serious or being facetious, or if you're just low IQ. The point is literally this discussion.

It doesn't take a Da Vinci to see that pelvic growth isn't the determinant for suitability for sexual activity. Puberty happens well before you're body finishes growing.

I've already said that it's a combination of sexual and cognitive development and your trying to pigeonhole my point by bringing up maximal pelvic growth as a counter argument?

6BF1F7F2 E237 4EC4 9ACB FFFE341DEA81
Muh pedo :soy: :soy:

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT POST LOLI, YOU SICKO. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
0b6

As a concept, women are some of the most vile things on a notably vile planet.

I'd rather be executed than LTR a foid that I did not personally deflower.

social media ruined it all

Pedos coming out of the woodwork for this one.
I’m not a pedo, he has a point. Foids are most fertile when they’re around 13 & 14 so why would men not be more attracted to that? People like you think that being attracted to anything other than 21 y/o roast beef with 100’s of miles of chad dick on their resume already is bad.

"Cope"

Why the Fuck would someone, as great as I, unite My Flesh with lowlier flesh for meaningless pleasure. They are fucking disgusting, dumb, using, pathetic, manipulative, weak Shit dogs. Imagine having a woman thinking you're high status, submitting, looking at you like she's a slave - Being Abysmally Pathetic; and it would be even more pathetic to think that one needs that Shit.
Greycel wisdom. Amen.

The minion avi makes this 10 times better :feelsgah:

"Cope"

Why the Fuck would someone, as great as I, unite My Flesh with lowlier flesh for meaningless pleasure. They are fucking disgusting, dumb, using, pathetic, manipulative, weak Shit dogs. Imagine having a woman thinking you're high status, submitting, looking at you like she's a slave - Being Abysmally Pathetic; and it would be even more pathetic to think that one needs that Shit.

this is actually funny because i only know stupid women. maybe one of them was smart. apart from that, all stupid. good at nothing. lifestyle is drinking and trying to get a bf, then child.theyre all worthless man, zero passions, zero brain and dreams

99% of women i know are the same, zero hobbies and interests, drink till school ends, then get any job and get pregnant with boyfriend asap so she can quit the job, did I mention benefits?

yep, all the women i know prefer to get a child and hop on child benefits that you pay taxes for. they dont want to make good carried and earn good money, or save money so she doesnt have to get benefits. Lulz

I’m not a pedo, he has a point. Foids are most fertile when they’re around 13 & 14 so why would men not be more attracted to that? People like you think that being attracted to anything other than 21 y/o roast beef with 100’s of miles of chad dick on their resume already is bad.

Some of you guys are so fucking dumb it hurts.

I didn't say that anywhere. But please, continue being retarded, don't let me stop you.

Whatever, I would still get a girlfriend if I could.

Passing calculus would be an acceptable prereq for a sex license assuming you could stop foids from cheating on it.

even the female brain is functionally capable of higher level cognition. That they don't exercise it is another issue.
It's more important that they have experience exercising it, rather than the hypothetical capability.

I didn't assume that: I said you sounded like you were approaching it. If you take an approach of "wait til parts stop growing" you have to explain why some parts and not all parts.

If you mean something else then you need to be more specific to be understood, otherwise people will just guess as best they can.

Please show me evidence it is false.

Do you disagree with everything written in https://www.questia.com/magazine/1G1-58037920/are-babies-smarter-than-adults for example?

Again, this is false.
Your brain develops more and more gray matter and neurons until full growth.
That is what determines your brain power.
Are you sure it's neurons alone? What about connections/synapses per neuron? That goes down as one ages.

Not sure if you're serious or being facetious, or if you're just low IQ.
The point is literally this discussion.
Er no, the reason you would want to set standards in foid partner IQ is not to have a discussion with me, I'm sure.
However our discussion is examining that point and reasons surrounding it.

It doesn't take a Da Vinci to see that pelvic growth isn't the determinant for suitability for sexual activity.
Puberty happens well before you're body finishes growing.
I know that, you were differentiating pubescent 10yos and pubescent 16yos, and I'm saying that if you are going to set standards for things based on some kind of milestone criteria, one might randomly fixate on pelvic fusion rather than prefrontal cortex completion, both of which usually happen after 16 when someone is even more mature, so why set it earlier at 16?

Maximum pelvic growth would make sense regarding safe child delivery, which is a concern that is brought up about young mothers.

Wouldn't you consider that part of sexual development?

Ad hom detracts from argument, if you want to fuck 16 year old mid-pubescents and not 10 year old mid-pubescents that's fine, and neither of them being pedophilia shouldn't stop you from making moral arguments regarding the differences.
100s of miles
Dude, please no
Foids are most fertile when they’re around 13 & 14
Do you recall any research on that? I did some random googling and found an image suggesting otherwise.
dia-de-la-mujer-en.png

I think it makes sense to be more attracted to women PRIOR to their peak of fertility because in a perfect romantic world, you wouldn't necessarily be trying to have kids immediately upon meeting a woman. You'd want to spend a few years taking her on strolls through the local orchards.

Last edited: