Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now understand why elites are push mass migration on Europe

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I kept hearing about stormfront here so I googled it and was reading through the Britain and Europe sections of the forum.

Euro whites talk bad about each other and seeing how they think made me realise that there is no way that these Europeans will ever unite if they are homogenious nations in their home countries. They are so aggressive and tear would each other to pieces and fight each other till Europe is in ruins.

Look at Brexit, look at how West Europeans are funding trillions to genocide Ukranians off the earth just to fight Russia, like for what? Yet Russia will eventually win and Europeans are even ready to deindustrialise for this.

Now imagine if Europeans had a population pyramid with mostly young men, they would fight each other till the last man.

Europeans have so much hate for each but will be tolerant of blacks, Arabs, Afghanis, because these ethnics make them feel superior, I mean the average ethnic is LTN at best and the average ethnic foid a low tier Becky whilst Chads and Stacys mog them to oblivion plus the ethnics do the shit jobs and Europe imports the low iq ones while USA takes the high IQ so Europeans will always mog them even their children in getting good jobs while the ethnics will always be low iq workers. Thats the reason the elites are pushing mass migration because native Euros are just so aggressive.

China is rising, India is rising and already like in the top 5 largest economies, Nigeria is forecasted to grow an even larger economy than France in 25 years, Indonesia is already the 8th largest economy, Africa will have over 1 billion people in a decade or two and the largest consumer market in the coming years.

Look at the size of the German economy the largest most powerful economy in Europe, compare it to China. Germany is a pathetic tiny , meaningless, weak, minor ecocomy against China and in 20 years will even more weak and meaningless. Now if that is Germany then what about UK, France, Belgium, Greece, Portugal?. These economies are nothing on the world stage, yes they developed but so tiny that they mean nothing in the real world of power.

Euros population is pathetically aging and the woman producing no children.

This is the reason for mass migration. If in 20-30 years the natives in every country are only 30-50% then Europe can make one economy without Brexits , whites killing each other and disturbing world peace and so on and actually even mog China, India, USA in terms of economy when they work together on one goal etc

What tf are u waffling about this is the stupidest shit I have ever heard here n that's saying a lot

The simple things is (((they))) are trying to push down us whites and break apart our cultures because we are the only ones to stand up to their plans

They are so aggressive and tear would each other to pieces and fight each other till Europe is in ruins.
So just like every other tribe of humans close to each other? Are we saying that the Middle East and Asia haven't seen tons of wars between the native people since the dawn of man?

To put it simply because I take too much time writing about this stuff. Jews take control of the economy through banks and corporations after industrialization, they use the disaster of ww1 to agitate ww2 through churchill and FDR, every great power besides America has suffered greatly and they now have the perfect climate to enact their modernist plan. Mix races, destroy cultures, create a single cultureless slave race with no ties to the land who are too worried about their own materialism, shallow things like individual wealth and relationships to actually do anything. Make the reliant on the state to force them to work. The death of nation and race in favor of a mutt dog who does nothing but work for treats its entire life.

To put it simply because I take too much time writing about this stuff. Jews take control of the economy through banks and corporations after industrialization, they use the disaster of ww1 to agitate ww2 through churchill and FDR, every great power besides America has suffered greatly and they now have the perfect climate to enact their modernist plan. Mix races, destroy cultures, create a single cultureless slave race with no ties to the land who are too worried about their own materialism, shallow things like individual wealth and relationships to actually do anything. Make the reliant on the state to force them to work. The death of nation and race in favor of a mutt dog who does nothing but work for treats its entire life.
English are the biggest jew lovers and enablers in the history of Europe. Its the Englsih not Jews or better the English together with the Jews causing all these problems and wars.

Read Oliver Cromwell who invited Jews to England then the English made the Jews filthy stinking rich in every colony. Read Oppenheimer in South Africa for example owning all the diamond and gold mines.

I think you should first read history. Its the English that created that Jew problem and those rich Jewish families. The English are inter married with Jews even that Churchill you are writing about. Thzen the English exported them to USA and made them filthy rich and now USA is ZOG

So yes I still say Europeans have no chance, maybe without England, they should completely cut England off. But thats what I have read in history just to answer what u wrote here.

Last edited:
English are the biggest jew lovers and enablers in the history of Europe. Its the Englsih not Jews or better the English together with the Jews causing all these problems and wars.

Read Oliver Cromwell who invited Jews to England then the English made the Jews filthy stinking rich in every colony. Read Oppenheimer in South Africa for example owing all the diamond and gold mines.

I think you should first read history. Its the English that created that Jew problem and those rich Jewish families. The English are inter married with Jews even that Churchill you are writing about. Thzen the English exported them to USA and made them filthy rich and now USA is ZOG

So yes I still say Europeans have no chance, maybe without England, they should completely cut England off. But thats what I have read in history just to answer what u wrote here.
No it is not the English race, my point was that the English did not choose it, this was forced on them for hundreds of years, like their involvement in WW2 it was corrupt leaders who were paid by said jews to put them into power. Yeah Churchill was paid by jews to start ww2 that was my point you fucking moron, you cannot blame the English because tyrants were greedy enough to accept the money amd betray their own people to destroy their country. Neither is it just England, England left the EU yet Germany, France, Italy, etc still choose to let in tens of thousands of niggers.
You literally just repeated my own fucking points to me except somehow managed to blame the English aswell for this when it was a tiny .5% of billionaires who were ready to sell their soul to the devil.

No it is not the English race, my point was that the English did not choose it, this was forced on them for hundreds of years, like their involvement in WW2 it was corrupt leaders who were paid by said jews to put them into power. Yeah Churchill was paid by jews to start ww2 that was my point you fucking moron, you cannot blame the English because tyrants were greedy enough to accept the money amd betray their own people to destroy their country. Neither is it just England, England left the EU yet Germany, France, Italy, etc still choose to let in tens of thousands of niggers.
You literally just repeated my own fucking points to me except somehow managed to blame the English aswell for this when it was a tiny .5% of billionaires who were ready to sell their soul to the devil.
Watch interviews of English who voted for Brexit. They all complain about Polish, Italians, Portugese and Hungarains etc but yet after Brexit they simply imported subsaharans, currys, Afghans etc. Thats an example of what I am talking about. Either they are super low iq or they hate other Euros so much that they would rather import blacks instead of Poles and Italians then the same people complain about "great replacement of whites"

By the way Churchill was married to a Jewess if you didnt know, so I doubt he was "paid off" to push for war, more like he did it because Jews are his family.

Watch interviews of English who voted for Brexit. They all complain about Polish, Italians, Portugese and Hungarains etc but yet after Brexit they simply imported subsaharans, currys, Afghans etc. Thats an example of what I am talking about. Either they are super low iq or they hate other Euros so much that they would rather import blacks instead of Poles and Italians then the same people complain about "great replacement of whites"

By the way Churchill was married to a Jewess if you didnt know, so I doubt he was "paid off" to push for war, more like he did it because Jews are his family.
Yes that is what 150 years of propaganda does, it is not their fault it was forced on them by the people who control them wanting to create a slave class.

That theory is possible but it was likely both, churchill was millions in debt and it would be a clear incentive for him being a puppet for jewish warmongers. Even if money wasn't his direct motive the jewish billionaires still funded his warmongering that way.

Yes that is what 150 years of propaganda does, it is not their fault it was forced on them by the people who control them wanting to create a slave class.

That theory is possible but it was likely both, churchill was millions in debt and it would be a clear incentive for him being a puppet for jewish warmongers. Even if money wasn't his direct motive the jewish billionaires still funded his warmongering that way.
brocel Churchill was a blood thirsty war monger from his youth. He was a savage blood thirsty killer in the Boer wars and exterminated 60% of the white Boers womena nd children in concentration camps.

There is no theory, the English really did these things and then put Jews in charge of the economies in all their colonies.

Churchill was always a warmonger and a lover of Jews infact he kept one in his bed every night.

The theory of debt from gambling is meaningless in my opinion, like what would they do to him? The answer is nothing, if he didnt pay they wouldnt do anything to hi anyway so that cant be the reason for his blood lust and war eagerness.

brocel Churchill was a blood thirsty war monger from his youth. He was a savage blood thirsty killer in the Boer wars and exterminated 60% of the white Boers womena nd children in concentration camps.

There is no theory, the English really did these things and then put Jews in charge of the economies in all their colonies.

Churchill was always a warmonger and a lover of Jews infact he kept one in his bed every night.

The theory of debt from gambling is meaningless in my opinion, like what would they do to him? The answer is nothing, if he didnt pay they wouldnt do anything to hi anyway so that cant be the reason for his blood lust and war eagerness.
You are falsley conflating Churchill with the English though, a gluttonous race traitor does not represent every member of the race, there were British politicians who wanted peace but never had the power given to them by the Jewish establishment.

Yes that is exactly why the Jews wanted to use him, they already knew he was an ally, they knew he had political power they knew he was desperate so they funded him to start war. I'm not saying it was just money Churchill was clearly a scumbag, same for the masonic jew FDR who also started the war.

You are falsley conflating Churchill with the English though, a gluttonous race traitor does not represent every member of the race, there were British politicians who wanted peace but never had the power given to them by the Jewish establishment.

Yes that is exactly why the Jews wanted to use him, they already knew he was an ally, they knew he had political power they knew he was desperate so they funded him to start war. I'm not saying it was just money Churchill was clearly a scumbag, same for the masonic jew FDR who also started the war.
I dunno though but fact is that the English are ones pushing for all these wars. Wasnt it Boris Johnson who told the Ukranians to refuse a peace deal with Russia? And now Ukranians are getting genocided, there is a post here on the forum where some replies say even pregnant Ukranaian foids are getting slaughtered in the war getting exterminated.

So after the war who will Boris Johnson and his fellow clique replace the white Ukranians with? Iam guessing blacks, currys, Afghans etc

Now because of Boris and his buddies Europe is deindustrialising and becoming a shithole.

I dunno though but fact is that the English are ones pushing for all these wars. Wasnt it Boris Johnson who told the Ukranians to refuse a peace deal with Russia? And now Ukranians are getting genocided, there is a post here on the forum where some replies say even pregnant Ukranaian foids are getting slaughtered in the war getting exterminated.

So after the war who will Boris Johnson and his fellow clique replace the white Ukranians with? Iam guessing blacks, currys, Afghans etc

Now because of Boris and his buddies Europe is deindustrialising and becoming a shithole.
Boris johnson is also a jewish shill who let in immigrants and covid lockdowned his country. Britain has been occupied and and brainwashing since the industrial revolutions, it's like saying America does all of this, it's a half truth. It is not the English race it is the Jews using this nations to assert their power.

Boris johnson is also a jewish shill who let in immigrants and covid lockdowned his country. Britain has been occupied and and brainwashing since the industrial revolutions, it's like saying America does all of this, it's a half truth. It is not the English race it is the Jews using this nations to assert their power.
That means 90% of coomon English are low iq cattle because I am sure they must have been told who and what is causing all these problems but instead they refuse to change the situation in their country but will get aggressive against EU immigrants and instead keep quiet when blacks are imported instead and wave Ukranian flags.

Have the common English not been told what is causing all the problems? I mean I am sure 99.99% of them have these smart phones and ipads and can read comments saying this, I see them everyday. Example below , read the comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSfjMpR0kmI

That means 90% of coomon English are low iq cattle because I am sure they must have been told who and what is causing all these problems but instead they refuse to change the situation in their country but will get aggressive against EU immigrants and instead keep quiet when blacks are imported instead and wave Ukranian flags.

Have the common English not been told what is causing all the problems? I mean I am sure 99.99% of them have these smart phones and ipads and can read comments saying this, I see them everyday. Example below , read the comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSfjMpR0kmI

Yes you have figured it out. Most people are retarded, normies are fucking clueless to what is going on around them and who controls them. I've already seen that podcast episode.

Yes you have figured it out. Most people are retarded, normies are fucking clueless to what is going on around them and who controls them. I've already seen that podcast episode.
yeah but read the comments. They say exactly what is happening so there is no way you can say 2English never did this it was the politicians". Infact the "English" go along with the politicians because they dont remove them . Thats why I said the English are the problem not the Jews

yeah but read the comments. They say exactly what is happening so there is no way you can say 2English never did this it was the politicians". Infact the "English" go along with the politicians because they dont remove them . Thats why I said the English are the problem not the Jews
No because this is happening to every fucking western nation that has these leaders, again decades of propaganda will lead to this shit.

Africa will have over 1 billion people in a decade
No it is not the English race,
Africa has more then a billion people.

A nation is not a race.
You are falsley conflating Churchill with the English though, a gluttonous race traitor does not represent every member of the race
Nu uhh dude.

You can't use this logic whilst doing the opposite to a group from which yours will get material benefits. You can say all you want this virtue singaling shit, but as soon as someone from another "tribe" would be a good example, you'd be one of the first to support and enable such a narration.

If you are a racist you must believe that every decision he made was a result of his blood. Every english person is capable and willing and determined to be like Churchill. A traitor, glutton, greedy incel looking fuck. We can judge you by your elite. After all, wasn't he an aristocrat?
That means 90% of coomon English are low iq cattle
Yeah, because they're destined to rule the world by principle of being white.
Europeans have so much hate for each
No they don't. Its mororns for whom a group of five and less is enough to write "X is/are against us". People swallow this shit, and suddenly they all become some sort of collective speaking one voice, all that was needed to switch on the "group" perception by first inducing the sentence with that anty-indyvidualist essence.

Whoever has the first sentence controls the borders of the argument and its topic.

Its just nationalists and people who like feeling good they have an adjective that describes a group and any criticism they face, valueable or not they perceive as a threat and attack on their ego no less then when ideology becomes part of your indentity as a person when you're like 12 to 17 years old.

No because this is happening to every fucking western nation that has these leaders, again decades of propaganda will lead to this shit.
do u understand now why i said the only hope is to get the native population down to at least 50%. I think we both agree the average Joe is a low iq dickhead and only the high iq and ones with understanding will remain. Then Europe can rebuild with high iq , natives who are knoweledagble minus the scum trash white filth like Churchill and Boris voters replacing them with low iq ethnics. Do you understand me now?

No they don't. Its mororns for whom a group of five and less is enough to write "X is/are against us". People swallow this shit, and suddenly they all become some sort of collective speaking one voice, all that was needed to switch on the "group" perception by first inducing the sentence with that anty-indyvidualist essence.

Whoever has the first sentence controls the borders of the argument and its topic.

Its just nationalists and people who like feeling good they have an adjective that describes a group and any criticism they face, valueable or not they perceive as a threat and attack on their ego no less then when ideology becomes part of your indentity as a person when you're like 12 to 17 years old.
Bro rephrase that for ethnic cels dont have English as first language. How the fuck am i to undersatnd that crypto stuff u wrote there?

Not ruling anymore, infact getting exterminated and replaced currently. Whole load of good that "white skin" does

Africa has more then a billion people.

A nation is not a race.

Nu uhh dude.

You can't use this logic whilst doing the opposite to a group from which yours will get material benefits. You can say all you want this virtue singaling shit, but as soon as someone from another "tribe" would be a good example, you'd be one of the first to support and enable such a narration.

If you are a racist you must believe that every decision he made was a result of his blood. Every english person is capable and willing and determined to be like Churchill. A traitor, glutton, greedy incel looking fuck. We can judge you by your elite. After all, wasn't he an aristocrat?

A nation is tied to race, these races have never produced anything compared to tbe civilization produced by Western nations such as England.

Literally nothing I said indicates that I think that EVERY decision he makes is based on blood, most racists do not think that. And quite frankly I think it applids for everyone. When the PM of israel blows up churches full of people I do not look at that and say "see look at le jews" I instead look to the values and actions of the people. Circumcision, transgenderism, immigration, therefore I can confidently say that jews are an evil people. But what about the whites who think the same things? They are brainwashed by the society they are in to think so. Could the jews be brainwashed too? Possibly however their problem lies with going to countries such as England and imposing it upon them.

By the way why would you use "incel looking" as an insult on here?

So just like every other tribe of humans close to each other? Are we saying that the Middle East and Asia haven't seen tons of wars between the native people since the dawn of man?
Middle East are not replacing themselves with blacks and currys infact they never will. Thats a amajor difference

Bro rephrase that for ethnic cels dont have English as first language. How the fuck am i to undersatnd that crypto stuff u wrote there?
Stoopid ass niggas hear and read "they." from a moron. Moron knows group more power than alone nigga. Moron convince ppl one group against his group saying "they" when only few bad. Not all but few, but moron lie because the more fight the more money he get.

Because stoopid ass niggas low iq, now there is no more Jerome, Tanisha, Quandale and so on but "us". If every nigga under attack, every nigga need work together. If moron says "they against us" means all of them ops.

Smart nigga know, theat when group 10 and 3 among them bad, three niggas bad. Moron and low iq ass niggas think 3 bad, so 7 bad too.

Person forget they are person, now think everyone is together big nigga both group.

By the way why would you use "incel looking" as an insult on here?
He is ugly like us and short, thus a looser like we are. He is nothing without his background. Everything he is could be reduced down to his aristocratic lineage. Dude literally failed at Galipoli like we fail everytime with finding a foid. Its a masacree.

See how many words I used? Why would I want to do that everytime when I can write that.
A nation is tied to race, these races have never produced anything compared to tbe civilization produced by Western nations such as England.

A nation is not tied to race. A nation is a product of artists, intelectuals and political ambition, it is a thought and expression of people who were worth something and people mimicked them, its laws and customs that put pressure and give guidance to how to behave in order to optimize your economic value. To say it simply, a nation is just a sophisticated tribe (or a rich tribe).

I'm not for the tribe, the tribe is for me. Its just a tool.

The thing you signed with the word race, is fake. The Qing were backwards because of their counter-productive system eliminating originality. In Europe, simply because the dice roled so for the greeks, rational exploration through philosophy ingrained that particle which later grew into liberalism.

Do you know where all that started and by whom? With Tales, who was in the colonies in Asia-minor. He brought stuff from the egyptians and Babilonians. His technical and practical skills were by him not explained. He knew how to measure distance of ships from the shore, he knew ho to forsee an aclipse in May 585, but he didn't know why his method worked. Later practical and technical skills were incoporated into sciences that had clealry defined terms and categories. But he knew that, so, as a philosospher he asked the right question, not how the world begun (Obviously religon said it was gods and titans) but what was the beginning of the world like. He asked about the moment, about the state of matter (though the concept of matter we know now of was nonexistant, for example force was a thing matter had rather then an outside seperate thing for them, the same with shape, for them matter had a shape, rather then shape being given to matter) and how it looked.

Somehow he managed to come up with a theory without gods, but he was a hilosoist.

This spirit for innovation and challanging authority has its source right there. Not in race.

I do agree that when it comes to white feats, its you people mostly. Kinda sad germany is the center of fascism, because it should be you people honestly, the germans blew their heads away for Verter and couldn't make a country until the 19th century. Not to mention Prussia was a result of luck and Polish degeneracy.

EVERY decision he makes is based on blood, most racists do not think that.
Ok. Tell me how much its race and how much its social conditions. If am to argue with you I must approach you accordingly to your beliefs and not form presupositions.

Last edited:
Ok. Tell me how much its race and how much its social conditions. If am to argue with you I must approach you accordingly to your beliefs and not form presupositions.
Depends on what you are referring to in this question? The general state of society within western nations or specifically the leadership?

I personally think that it is all social circumstances.

Depends on what you are referring to in this question? The general state of society within western nations or specifically the leadership?

I personally think that it is all social circumstances.
If its all social circumstances, then why are you a racist?

I am not racist.
You believe in races, race must run a border based on genetic differences. Unless for you race is a social construct, in which case what's the utility in conserving the idea?

You believe in races, race must run a border based on genetic differences. Unless for you race is a social construct, in which case what's the utility in conserving the idea?
Yeah I think races exist but I'm not a heckin racist.

Yeah I think races exist but I'm not a heckin racist.
So you don't follow a doctrine which states people of a certain race due to their race and traits it has must be reserved a place in the world only for them, like subsaharans working physical jobs primarly?

So you don't follow a doctrine which states people of a certain race due to their race and traits it has must be reserved a place in the world only for them, like subsaharans working physical jobs primarly?
No of course not.

No of course not.
Considering your signature:

The Germanic race is destined by fate to rule the world, it is physically and mentally privileged above all other races, and half the Earth is virtually subject to it. England, America, and Germany, these three branches of the mighty Germanic tree shall take their seat at the throne of this barren world and thrust forth our race into their celestial kingdom.

Semiotics is a science that studies symbols. This quote directly hints you're lying. For what other purpose then to show your support for this believe there is a race destined to rule and ones destined to be ruled, can you disagree you are not a racist?

Considering your signature:

The Germanic race is destined by fate to rule the world, it is physically and mentally privileged above all other races, and half the Earth is virtually subject to it. England, America, and Germany, these three branches of the mighty Germanic tree shall take their seat at the throne of this barren world and thrust forth our race into their celestial kingdom.

Semiotics is a science that studies symbols. This quote directly hints you're lying. For what other purpose then to show your support for this believe there is a race destined to rule and ones destined to be ruled, can you disagree you are not a racist?
No it's true but I am not racist for thinking it.

No it's true but I am not racist for thinking it.
View attachment 1079648
Do I understand you correctly...

An indication of being racist would be treating people proportionally to the traits of their race. My example through a question was:
Yet when it comes to the subject of administrative managment, thinking a race based on its traits should rule is not racist.

Well, it was a good conversation, but I'm afraid we will start going in a circle from here on. May it show you in a positive light brocel.

Do I understand you correctly...

An indication of being racist would be treating people proportionally to the traits of their race. My example through a question was:

Yet when it comes to the subject of administrative managment, thinking a race based on its traits should rule is not racist.

Well, it was a good conversation, but I'm afraid we will start going in a circle from here on. May it show you in a positive light brocel.
Debate conceded, another 200 iq aryan victory

I kept hearing about stormfront here so I googled it and was reading through the Britain and Europe sections of the forum.

Euro whites talk bad about each other and seeing how they think made me realise that there is no way that these Europeans will ever unite if they are homogenious nations in their home countries. They are so aggressive and tear would each other to pieces and fight each other till Europe is in ruins.
Of course. Putting a racial identity first, with culture, history and language not mattering, is a New World thing. Not really something Europeans and others do, unless they are Americanized.

Look at Brexit,
Good point:yes:.

look at how West Europeans are funding trillions to genocide Ukranians off the earth just to fight Russia, like for what?
It's not just West Europeans, basically no one in Europe wants Russia to expand, even the most pro-Russian governments in the EU want some country between them and Russia.

Yet Russia will eventually win
Yup, and it will be a brutal wake up call for every dumbass in European political circles who believed that "soft power" was something that actually existed, mattered in any way, and could make up for a lack of "hard" power:feelskek::feelskek:.

and Europeans are even ready to deindustrialise for this.
Europe's industry has problems, but the idea of a European "deindustrialization" is more a thirdie cope than anything actually happening. Value added manufacturing as a percentage of GDP has remained mostly the same after the start of the Russian invasion in most European countries, with some falling and some rising, while Europe's as a whole has mostly stayed the same since 2015 or so.

The last time I read about a European company collapsing and thirdies on Twitter using it to boast about the fall of Europe, was some historical glassmaking company in Czechia ending because of the high electricity prices. Coincidentally:feelshaha:, Czechia is also the EU country whose electricity prices were the hardest hit due to the Russian invasion.

There's no new data on the ECI of those countries from after the invasion, but I doubt it had changed much.

Now imagine if Europeans had a population pyramid with mostly young men, they would fight each other till the last man.
We'd probably fight each other even without it tbh:feelsbadman:. It's not like Russia and Ukraine had great demographics either, and yet here we are:feelsugh:. What's holding Europeans back from war is mostly the sheer amount of integration due to the EU and NATO (mostly the former.)

Europeans have so much hate for each but will be tolerant of blacks, Arabs, Afghanis, because these ethnics make them feel superior, I mean the average ethnic is LTN at best and the average ethnic foid a low tier Becky whilst Chads and Stacys mog them to oblivion plus the ethnics do the shit jobs
Not in the slightest. The same type of people that dislike other Europeans also hate non-Europeans. I have no idea why you think that the Stormfront members whose posts you've read would tolerate nonwhites in their countries in any capacity.

and Europe imports the low iq ones while USA takes the high IQ
Any stats on this? If I remember right, MENAs are mostly rated as being a bit smarter than Hispanics by the WN types that care about this.

China is rising, India is rising and already like in the top 5 largest economies, Nigeria is forecasted to grow an even larger economy than France in 25 years, Indonesia is already the 8th largest economy, Africa will have over 1 billion people in a decade or two and the largest consumer market in the coming years.
All true. I'd say that this will be the thing that will stop mass migration into Europe and the West though, not increase it. Why would anyone move into a foreign land filled with potentially hostile locals when you can have a comfortable middle class existence in your own country?

Look at the size of the German economy the largest most powerful economy in Europe, compare it to China. Germany is a pathetic tiny , meaningless, weak, minor ecocomy against China and in 20 years will even more weak and meaningless. Now if that is Germany then what about UK, France, Belgium, Greece, Portugal?. These economies are nothing on the world stage, yes they developed but so tiny that they mean nothing in the real world of power.
True. That's the old debate though, what's ultimately more important, total economic figures or per capita ones? At this point, nobody in Europe has any real reason to care about the total GDP of their country. Maybe care about the total GDP of Europe as a whole, but there is no way for any individual European country to ever catch up with or overtake countries like the USA or China, who will always be more influential on the world stage.

That said, those countries still can, and should try to, match the per capita figures of the most developed non-European countries, to try to at least hold onto their high levels of development.

Euros population is pathetically aging and the woman producing no children.
Similar situation in most of the rest of the world outside of Africa (for now.) India and most other non-European countries that are still growing have only about a generation or so left of the demographic divident in front of them before they start getting old just like the Westerners.

This is the reason for mass migration. If in 20-30 years the natives in every country are only 30-50% then Europe can make one economy without Brexits , whites killing each other and disturbing world peace and so on and actually even mog China, India, USA in terms of economy when they work together on one goal etc
Nah, as I said, it's not likely. As their countries grow, there will be less and less people who think that they need to migrate to Europe, and a good number of European countries already prefer bringing in foreign workers for a set period of time before they are sent back, which is a model the rest of the continent will probably adopt as well.

Not in the slightest. The same type of people that dislike other Europeans also hate non-Europeans. I have no idea why you think that the Stormfront members whose posts you've read would tolerate nonwhites in their countries in any capacity.
Guess what? Those types of West Euroes voted for Brexit but have done nothing pollitically since the 1960's when blacks and currys began arriving in Britain, but they were very quick to hate on other white Europeans who sarted arriving around 2004 after they joined the EU. Thats been a short 20 years and the Brits now have all the political structures and social structures to "deal" with other whites. Those same EU whites that nolonger go to UK are now simply replaced by blacks and currys.

Do you undersatnd my argument now?

Nah, as I said, it's not likely. As their countries grow, there will be less and less people who think that they need to migrate to Europe, and a good number of European countries already prefer bringing in foreign workers for a set period of time before they are sent back, which is a model the rest of the continent will probably adopt as well.
Brocel thied world shitholes like India, Indonesia or Nigeria have no welfare. India is the 4th largest economy per GDP but a street shitter , filthy shithole that the average curry does everything to escape at all costs. They even move to Africa to open small tuckshops just to sho you what i mean.

Ummigration will only increase

Similar situation in most of the rest of the world outside of Africa (for now.) India and most other non-European countries that are still growing have only about a generation or so left of the demographic divident in front of them before they start getting old just like the Westerners.
Depends. Hindusatnis and rice will probably breed less but the muslims in curryland , Nigeria, Kenya and Pakistan will still breed like rabbits and still migrate

True. That's the old debate though, what's ultimately more important, total economic figures or per capita ones? At this point, nobody in Europe has any real reason to care about the total GDP of their country. Maybe care about the total GDP of Europe as a whole, but there is no way for any individual European country to ever catch up with or overtake countries like the USA or China, who will always be more influential on the world stage.

That said, those countries still can, and should try to, match the per capita figures of the most developed non-European countries, to try to at least hold onto their high levels of development.
EU can easly grow a larger Economy than USA or China if they work together. They jjust first need to get rid of the British from the Union because they are fucking trouble makers and riff raff. Then they need to breed out the white trash jew loving filth also. Those white trash saying refugees welcome and stuff will breed with low iq sands, blacks etc and ass fuck each other then they die leaving no seed behind or some low iq Sand or black child and then EU can grow and rebuild without the trash white filth like Brits and leftist ass fucking scum.