Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are designed to be raped

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
-Pregnancy happens when the male orgasms, female orgams are irrelevant.
-Males have a sufficient strength advantage that 90% of males could rape 90% of females, even without muscle training.
-Men run faster than women too.
-When ejaculation happens, the brain tells the male that he should stop. This guarantees that a male can rape many different women, instead of fucking 1 woman for 5 hours.
-The advantage in logical thinking is beneficial as well, so males can detect potential hiding spots.
-Despite what cucks say, sex has aggression as its main component not love, this fits perfectly with the rape hypothesis.
-The most common female fantasy is rape fantasy.

Like it or not, men are raping machines and this was probably our main method of procreating for 99.99% of human history. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 49m
D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
Based and true, this should be pinned.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
206d 20h 58m
High IQ, plus foids' most common sexual fantasies/fetishes revolve around objectification, degredation, forceful sex, etc.

Last edited:
T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★
8d 13h 53m
INB4 Cucktears posts this.

Plasmabrain

Plasmabrain

Recruit
★★
3d 12h 2m
High IQ thread

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★
14d 12h 26m
Jumping straight into the "based zone" with this post.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
giga fucking based

<human

<human

forced 2 scort
★★★
95d 10h 4m
Meus said:
female orgams are irrelevant
they happen pretty often during rape

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
245d 1h 38m
high iq, good thread.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★
29d 4h 51m
mogging Elon musk level iq

Question Mark

Question Mark

Greycel
4h 20m
It's common for women to orgasm when they are raped.
>inb4 plebbit

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
Question Mark said:
It's common for women to orgasm when they are raped.
>inb4 plebbit

View attachment 464697
they are biologically programmed to be dominated and used as cumrags, jfl

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

my precious partner:
★★★★
64d 7h 38m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 7h 15m
Meus said:
incorrect on two counts:

1) pregnancy is not immediate on male orgasm, if betabux cooms in his wife then if chad fucks him right after his dick will scoop out the cuckold's sperm to make room for chad's seed
2) oxytocin increased fluid to fallopian tubes, orgasm produces oxytocin, ergo orgasms incrase foid fertility

Meus said:
-Males have a sufficient strength advantage that 90% of males could rape 90% of females, even without muscle training.
rape requires more than just raw strength it also requires common sense about grappling mechanics

although this might be more compicated in modern era as we donned clothes

Meus said:
yeah but does that equate to being able to do a gentle enough takedown that doesn't damage them? they need to bring your seed to bear so injuries can't big large

Meus said:
-When ejaculation happens, the brain tells the male that he should stop. This guarantees that a male can rape many different women, instead of fucking 1 woman for 5 hours.
I don't think that's necessarily specific to rape but just not overseeding the same plot

Meus said:
sex has aggression as its main component not love, this fits perfectly with the rape hypothesis.
wouldn't that depend on the position and context? I don't see how you could support either interpretation tbh

Meus said:
The most common female fantasy is rape fantasy.
Fantasies can be pleasant or unpleasant so perhaps we should emphasize that it's their most common PLEASANT fantasy.

Like if I have a common fantasy of a spider eating my eyes that doesn't mean I'm aroused by it

Meus said:
Like it or not, men are raping machines and this was probably our main method of procreating for 99.99% of human history. :feelsokman:
I'm doubtful of that because the irony is those most capable of rape (muscular mesomorph low-inhib chads) basically wouldn't have to since foids would spread so quickly for him he wouldn't have time to fuck them before they gave their implicit consent
Draestyn said:
this should be pinned.
her arms should be pinned
WØLF said:
foids' most common sexual fantasies/fetishes revolve around objectification, degredation, forceful sex
only forceful sex from chad

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
22d 18h 17m
I watched a Ted Talk once and the guy said that the ancestor of humans foughg over females which is why the males were larger than the females.

Deleted member 31122

Deleted member 31122

Recessed, bald, manlet
-
57d 21h 3m
These good old times should back:feelsokman:

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★★★
31d 18h 27m
Hypergamous foids deserve rape

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
118d 15h 49m
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 16h 13m
rape is paramount, moral and right

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
Wizard32 said:
I'm doubtful of that because the irony is those most capable of rape (muscular mesomorph low-inhib chads) basically wouldn't have to since foids would spread so quickly for him he wouldn't have time to fuck them before they gave their implicit consent
Cope. Foids want skinny hipster twinks. Muscles don't guarantee pussy.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★★★
75d 12h 29m
Meus said:
I would go so far as to say they women barely care about muscles or masculine aesthetics at all. Many women these days seem to have a strong preference for the feminine- I would estimate that at least a third of women aged 16-25 are either lesbian or bisexual.

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I would go so far as to say they women barely care about muscles or masculine aesthetics at all. Many women these days seem to have a strong preference for the feminine- I would estimate that at least a third of women aged 16-25 are either lesbian or bisexual.
Yep, even the thugs they go for are feminine looking and not your typical sailor type of masculine.

In our society the masculine is literally fought everywhere and regarded as a threat. Young foids want tall/lean soy bfs who can be easily controlled. A masculine boyfriend can't be easily controlled.

Yeah sure, they want to be treated like garbage by a Chad who they're fucking, but in a long term relationship? No fucking way. Being soy is literally a requirement for a relationship. (Which is ok for Chad since he doesn't want that shit anyway).

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
43d 22h 48m
And ugly men are designed to die alone?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 5h 34m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I read somewhere that straight women have low sex drives. And women who have high sex drives are always lesbians/bisexual.

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
yeahyeah said:
I read somewhere that straight women have low sex drives. And women who have high sex drives are always lesbians/bisexual.
All women are Chadsexual. They have high sex drives towards Chad and low sex drives towards all others.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
53d 23h 4m
You rapecels are an unimaginative lot, I would rather reduce a woman to nothing, see her starved, and have her visited by every misery, indignity, or suffering in this world that it has to offer where afterwards in total destitution and surviving in a barren wasteland widdled away next to nothing coming up to me completely naked with tears running down her face begging me to take her in for refuge. Get on my level..

I swear people have no imagination of possibilities anymore. If you're going to be diabolical or sinister at least do it right the smart way.

Last edited:
yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 5h 34m
Meus said:
All women are Chadsexual. They have high sex drives towards Chad and low sex drives towards all others.
Too true. Studies say indicate that women have lower sex drives overall. I would argue that all that energy goes towards their attraction to Chad.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
116d 22h 35m
You get tired after cooming though, which is counterproductive if you need to run away after raping.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

★★★★
75d 12h 29m
MarquisDeSade said:
You rapecels are an unimaginative lot, I would rather reduce a woman to nothing, see her starved, and have her visited by every misery, indignity, or suffering in this world that it has to offer where afterwards in total destitution and surviving in a barren wasteland widdled away next to nothing coming up to me completely naked with tears running down her face begging me to take her in for refuge. Get on my level..

I swear people have no imagination of possibilities anymore. If you're going to be diabolical or sinister at least do it right the smart way.
Unfathomably based.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 4m
Extra-Samsaric said:
Unfathomably based.
Back in the old days there use to be super genius diabolical evil, the elegant sophisticated kind that utilized indirect methods of achieving one's goals, this seems lost on the younger generations which is unfortunate.

We need to make the world diabolically and sophisticatedly evil again, there's too many amateurs running amuck.

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 5h 34m
MarquisDeSade said:
You rapecels are an unimaginative lot, I would rather reduce a woman to nothing, starve her, and have her visited by every misery or suffering in this world where afterwards in total destitution and surviving in a barren wasteland widdled away next to nothing coming up to me naked with tears running down her face begging me to take her in. Get on my level..
I’d rather book a commercial space flight to a crater on the moon and take a group of foids with me. Then after tying down the male pilot, I would then insist on ejecting everyone from the spaceship unless the foids suck me good.

Once we reach the moon, I would then scatter the foids around the environment and play a game where I run around impregnating them like it’s hide and seek.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
53d 23h 4m
yeahyeah said:
I’d rather book a commercial space flight to a crater on the moon and take a group of foids with me. Then after tying down the male pilot, I would then insist on ejecting everyone from the spaceship unless the foids suck me good.

Once we reach the moon, I would then scatter the foids around the environment and play a game where I run around impregnating them like it’s hide and seek.
If you have to do something like that by travelling to the distance of the moon, you've already lost.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

★★★★
75d 12h 29m
Meus said:
Yep, even the thugs they go for are feminine looking and not your typical sailor type of masculine.

In our society the masculine is literally fought everywhere and regarded as a threat. Young foids want tall/lean soy bfs who can be easily controlled. A masculine boyfriend can't be easily controlled.

Yeah sure, they want to be treated like garbage by a Chad who they're fucking, but in a long term relationship? No fucking way. Being soy is literally a requirement for a relationship. (Which is ok for Chad since he doesn't want that shit anyway).
Yes, in our society, weakness and victimhood are elevated to among the highest virtues. Strength and masculinity are reviled- a strong, unapologetically masculine man is seen as a potential "oppressor." If you want to participate in the dating/mating game, subservience to the feminine- or "simping" as it's called, really is a necessity for almost all men.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 7h 15m
Meus said:
We're talking about caveman days where things were different.

In olden days being thin was a sign you were badly off and couldn't get enough food.

It's not like n ow where since we can store food in fridge we don't need to gorge and store fat, where fatness has instead become an indicator of lack of willpower, being too poor/dumb to get healthy fod, etc.

Basically part of sexual selection does change in respect to our society and how people perceivs it.

Muscle is always going to be an aid, but moreso I'm talking about guys inherently mesomorphic which makes muscle low-effort to gain/maintain compared to ectomorphs/endormorphs

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
233d 20h 29m
T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★
8d 13h 53m
PPEcel said:
of course they did
Why does it show you quoted me twice?

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
78d 20h 38m
Gigabased

but whenever I use the word "rape" in my threads, it gets deleted. I'm surprised this wasn't. Maybe the mods are uncucking themselves

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
metabuxx said:
Gigabased

but whenever I use the word "rape" in my threads, it gets deleted. I'm surprised this wasn't. Maybe the mods are uncucking themselves
They are, one of my first ever warnings was over a thread about rape

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 11m
Meus said:
-The advantage in logical thinking is beneficial as well, so males can detect potential hiding spots.
-Despite what cucks say, sex has aggression as its main component not love, this fits perfectly with the rape hypothesis.
-The most common female fantasy is rape fantasy.

Makes sense, that’s what ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel does

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
339d 19h 31m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Makes sense, that’s what ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel does
Rape is prevelant in gorilla society.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief