Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are designed to be raped

They really are:

I’d rather book a commercial space flight to a crater on the moon and take a group of foids with me. Then after tying down the male pilot, I would then insist on ejecting everyone from the spaceship unless the foids suck me good.

Once we reach the moon, I would then scatter the foids around the environment and play a game where I run around impregnating them like it’s hide and seek.

:feelskek:

-Pregnancy happens when the male orgasms, female orgams are irrelevant.
-Males have a sufficient strength advantage that 90% of males could rape 90% of females, even without muscle training.
-Men run faster than women too.
-When ejaculation happens, the brain tells the male that he should stop. This guarantees that a male can rape many different women, instead of fucking 1 woman for 5 hours.
-The advantage in logical thinking is beneficial as well, so males can detect potential hiding spots.
-Despite what cucks say, sex has aggression as its main component not love, this fits perfectly with the rape hypothesis.
-The most common female fantasy is rape fantasy.

Like it or not, men are raping machines and this was probably our main method of procreating for 99.99% of human history. :feelsokman:
I mean with their snake personalities all they are good for is being fucked and producing kids IMO

Don't forget the big kicker - most female animals get raped to get pregnant. We are the only animal that outlaws rape

In the animal and insect kingdoms, rape is the primary means of reproduction. A male ape that encounters a female ape while roaming the Amazon jungle doesn't exactly have to beta bux for the female, and buy her shit and win her over, before having sex with her. He just fucking rapes her right then and there.

If the males of any species don't rape the females, and the females are allowed to be arrogant bitches and pick and choose their sexual partners and do whatever they want, then that species that would almost certainly die off.

it is irrefutable, women are made to rape and rape was normal for most of humanity

JFLLLLLLL NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTE BASEDNESS IN THIS POST:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Meus quoting/saying that about yourself is MAJORLY subhuman

I'd knock that shit off if I were you

-Males have a sufficient strength advantage that 90% of males could rape 90% of females, even without muscle training.
-When ejaculation happens, the brain tells the male that he should stop. This guarantees that a male can rape many different women, instead of fucking 1 woman for 5 hours.
-The advantage in logical thinking is beneficial as well, so males can detect potential hiding spots.
-Despite what cucks say, sex has aggression as its main component not love, this fits perfectly with the rape hypothesis.

Like it or not, men are raping machines and this was probably our main method of procreating for 99.99% of human history. :feelsokman:
That's basedology

When I'm close to cum I feel aggression in me, I'm aggressive and I want to chock a woman but not to death...

Go out and do it. Dont write an essay about it while sitting in your basement all day.
Stupid retard, I bet you cant even talk to woman for more than 5 seconds without sweating like pig.

[UWSL]Rape of women should be legalized[/UWSL]

Half yes and half no.
Being raped by Chad is extremely exciting, because a 304 feels so desirable that Chads cannot control themselves and it removes all responsibility for fucking from these hoes.
Being raped by a horde of incels is not so pleasant.

Sometimes rape leaves less injuries than "consensual" rough sex, but it's a matter of how attractive is the man fucking a foid.
Trauma comes from being close to unattractive dude and being able to do anything about it, not the pain related to penetration.

I hope my response keeps you hydrated. Water is wet, after all.

Keep glowing normalshit