Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Are Ashamed Of Their Existence (And For Good Reason)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Dear reader, you don't think women feel ashamed of their existence, why do you think movements like "no fat shaming, no slut shaming, menstrual cycle is normal and not disgusting" movements are started, its so that women can create a culture where they don't feel as bad for the state of their existence, they create all these various seminars for little girls to talk about their biology, especially menstrual cycle so that they can help them cope with the shame aspect of being a woman, and to basically rewrite culture in such a way where were all forced to pretend it isn't disgusting and shameful, to normalize it so that the women of the next generations can be blissfully ignorant and not feel ashamed.

Women are ashamed of their existences, its the very reason why they go around trying to stamp out the shame aspect of being a woman within society, they want to silence every aspect of that, being a woman is a disgusting existence where everything you do is about being submissive, being weak, being the object that is acted upon, women cope by trying to socialize into being a sense of pride about these things, to normalize them, but at the end of the day, we can all see it for what it is, you just can't openly say so else face social ostracization.

This is why everything women frame it in the angle of "freedom", because if they have the "freedom" to do it, and they are "defying" a "system" in doing it, now it isn't "shameful" now is it, its a sign of bravery, a sign of rebellion, and that makes them "strong". That's what the sexual revolution was about, that was the cope behind it, getting fucked is a pathetic and disgusting thing period, yes its obviously enjoyable for them, but that doesn't remove the disgust factor of it, the submission factor of it, how pathetic the act is in of itself as a woman, being the object that is acted upon, pushed around, its just something they learn to accept and live with, but they are deep down always ashamed of it. They get to fuck Chads as part of the cope, but at the end of the day, getting fucked is still getting fucked.

This is why a lot of women have penis envy, and even hate men, because our very existence reminds them of the life they will never have. So they cope by destroying our systems of control - "down with patriarchy", invading our "male spaces", etc (making boys scots into a uni-sex programme). Its their "revenge" against us, its all they can do, because they will never be us, they hate being women, they love the perks of it, but they still hate the existence.

This is why I have never envied women, I want some of their privileges, the treatment they get, but I have never wanted to be a woman, I am instantly repulsed by the thought of it.

1. Always being at the mercy of a staggering 50% of the population to build the world around you and not harm you, at any moment any man can just take you and do what he pleases, and the only thing stopping him is the collective threat of the laws established and enforced by other men

2. The natural act of reproducing requires you to perform disgusting and degrading acts, that become even more so as culture becomes more degenerate

3. You have to endure a menstrual cycle which makes you have almost no self control over your physical and/or mental faculties (bloating, diarrhea, painful cramps, emotional outbursts, breaking down and crying for no reason, etc), its literally like you're fucking crazy and you can't stop it, there is no medication or treatment

4. The act of giving birth is excruciatingly painful, before modern advancements you could die quite easily, you have to expose yourself to strangers to perform the act

5. Etc, etc, etc

Being a woman is inherently a shit existence, the perks women have are illusory and only exist within a society that creates and sustains these perks, just to make being a woman not too much of a disgusting existence, make it tolerable enough. Take away all the perks that modern society gives to women to make their existence tolerable, and all you're left with is a disgusting pathetic existence where you are nothing but a tool that exists to satisfy a man and help him further his genetic lineage.

I would not wish being a woman on my worst enemy (ironically women as a collective may very well be my/our worst enemy), I am not joking while saying this, it is a truly a fucked up fate. This is why everytime I see one of these "would you choose to be a woman if you could" threads I'm confused, because not only are these threads very gay, its like these guys who make the thread (and the users who say yes), haven't thought it through, if you had your mind wiped and were reborn as a woman in this era, you'd be alright with it, ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A FRAME OF REFERENCE FROM BEING A MAN.

Last edited:
cope being a woman is a better life than a man will ever be

Being a female now is living on tutorial mode, keep coping.

This is why everytime I see one of these "would you choose to be a woman if you could" threads I'm confused
these threads very gay
lol, I see what you did there.

Deforming my thread name to make me look like a fegget, what kind of jewry is this ?

When you're insignificant and function as nothing more than a glorified incubator, you'd try to rewrite your ultimate purpose wouldn't you?

Then don't be surprised all these foids are trying to rationalize these movements.

They consistently see that men are better than them at literally everything so how could they not feel inferior? I think deep down they know that producing children is all they are worth.

Very high IQ thread! Feminist foids will cope by saying that its the patriarchy that's shamed their behaviors, without recognizing that their behaviors are inherently shameful.
Mods please stick this.
Women only shame each other when other women behaviors can lower their general SMV and standard value compared to men on the sexual market (thus condemning "whores", "bitches", etc). It's not an "authentic" shame like we men can sometimres feel, but a purely calculated behaviour.

Being a female now is living on tutorial mode, keep coping.

Clearly did not read the thread post properly

Being a woman is inherently a shit existence, the perks women have are illusory and only exist within a society that creates and sustains these perks, just to make being a woman not too much of a disgusting existence.

Being a woman is only bearable IN THESE TIMES, go back to the past without all the perks, when your father would marry you off to a man of his choosing as part of a deal, where the shame of being a woman was not hidden by society and was brazenly pointed out, even having your menstrual cycle a point of shame, your virginhood, etc.

Take away all the perks that modern society gives to women to make their existence tolerable, and all you're left with is a pathetic existence where you are nothing but a tool that exists to satisfy a man and help him further is genetic line (all edit and add in a bit, just to quell this argument).

Last edited:
Dear reader, you don't think women feel ashamed of their existence, why do you think movements like "no fat shaming, no slut shaming, menstrual cycle is normal and not disgusting" movements are started, its so that women can create a culture where they don't feel as bad for the state of their existence, they create all these various seminars for little girls to talk about their biology, especially menstrual cycle so that they can help them cope with the shame aspect of being a woman, and to basically rewrite culture in such a way where were all forced to pretend it isn't disgusting and shameful, to normalize it so that the women of the next generations can be blissfully ignorant and not feel ashamed.

Women are ashamed of their existences, its the very reason why they go around trying to stamp out the shame aspect of being a woman within society, they want to silence every aspect of that, being a woman is a disgusting existence where everything you do is about being submissive, being weak, being the object that is acted upon, women cope by trying to socialize into being a sense of pride about these things, to normalize them, but at the end of the day, we can all see it for what it is, you just can't openly say so else face social ostracization.

This is why everything women frame it in the angle of "freedom", because if they have the "freedom" to do it, and they are "defying" a "system" in doing it, now it isn't "shameful" now is it, its a sign of bravery, a sign of rebellion, and that makes them "strong". That's what the sexual revolution was about, that was the cope behind it, getting fucked is a pathetic and disgusting thing period, yes its obviously enjoyable for them, but that doesn't remove the disgust factor of it, the submission factor of it, how pathetic the act is in of itself as a woman, being the object that is acted upon, pushed around, its just something they learn to accept and live with, but they are deep down always ashamed of it. They get to fuck Chads as part of the cope, but at the end of the day, getting fucked is still getting fucked.

This is why a lot of women have penis envy, and even hate men, because our very existence reminds them of the life they will never have. so they cope by destroying our systems of control - "down with patriarchy", invading our "male spaces", etc (making boys scots into a uni-sex programme). Its their "revenge" against us, its all they can do, because they will never be us, they hate being women, they love the perks of it, but they still hate the existence.

This is why I have never envied women, I want some of their privileges, the treatment they get, but I have never wanted to be a woman, I am instantly repulsed by the thought of it.

1. Always being at the mercy of a staggering 50% of the population to build the world around you and not harm you, at any moment any man can just take you and do what he pleases, and the only thing stopping him is the collective threat of the laws established and enforced by other men

2. The natural act of reproducing requires you to perform disgusting and degrading acts, that become even more so as culture becomes more degenerate

3. You have to endure a menstrual cycle which makes you have almost no self control over your physical and/or mental faculties (bloating, diarrhea, painful cramps, emotional outbursts, breaking down and crying for no reason, etc), its literally like you're fucking crazy and you can't stop it, there is no medication or treatment

4. The act of giving birth is excruciatingly painful, before modern advancements you could die quite easily, you have to expose yourself to strangers to perform the act

5. Etc, etc, etc

Being a woman is inherently a shit existence, the perks women have are illusory and only exist within a society that creates and sustains these perks, just to make being a woman not too much of a disgusting existence, make it tolerable enough. Take away all the perks that modern society gives to women to make their existence tolerable, and all you're left with is a disgusting pathetic existence where you are nothing but a tool that exists to satisfy a man and help him further is genetic line.

I would not wish being a woman on my worst enemy (ironically women as a collective may very well be my/our worst enemy), I am not joking while saying this, it is a truly a fucked up fate. This is why everytime I see one of these "would you choose to be a woman if you could" threads I'm confused, because not only are these threads very gay, its like these guys who make the thread (and the users who say yes), haven't thought it through, if you had your mind wiped and were reborn as a woman in this era, you'd be alright with it, ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A FRAME OR REFERENCE FROM BEING A MAN.
Ancient Hebrew men when they woke up in the morning would thank God for not being born a woman.

Women have been shown to have lower self esteem. That's why women always want attention and outside validation and even then, sometimes that's Not enough

Ancient Hebrew men when they woke up in the morning would thank God for not being born a woman.

Dude that shit is even in their "children's prayer books" now :feelskek:

Hebrew School Prayers Part2

This is one of the images used in my "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" video JFL.

Truth is not even women want to be women, nobody wants to be a woman, but somebody has to fulfill the submissive role.

Last edited:
Women have naturally lower levels of self esteem, that's why they always need positive reinforcement from the outside. Men are expected to internally generate their own self esteem. So if you can't, others take it that you must be a failed or defective man, because if you weren't, then you would have high self esteem. That's why there are no campaigns to raise male self esteem because it's expected that you already have it.

Women have naturally lower levels of self esteem, that's why they always need positive reinforcement from the outside. Men are expected to internally generate their own self esteem. So if you can't, others take it that you must be a failed or defective man, because if you weren't, then you would have high self esteem. That's why there are no campaigns to raise male self esteem because it's expected that you already have it.

cope, a chad is likely to fail at life the moment u take away the normalized dopamine rush by disfiguring him

Despite the shortcomings of being female it's certainly better than the existence a genetic shit male has to endure. There is a trade off for being degraded and submissive in your natural state, its easier to find companionship care and emotional connection which is more of a basic human need.

Easier existence, better, no. People often conflate easier for good, its true in some cases but not in all. For example, the life of a domesticated dog (house pet) is probably the easiest life possible, you just LDAR all day, eat food, sneak out and fuck local females, etc. Yet who would really decide to be a fucking dog as opposed to their current life, with ease comes tradeoffs, as a dog you are basically a slave, your life doesn't matter, you eat shit food in most cases (sometimes the same thing everyday), you could possibly be neutered, you don't have access to any of the copes or entertainment a human has, so if you are an incel dog you are completely fucked.

Even if my life was easier as a woman, I would still be sickened by my existence, every month having to stick contraptions up my cunt so I don't ruin my clothes and bleed everywhere, having my hormones fuck me up mentally, and knowing that my ultimate destiny is just to be a hole to get ploughed by a man in a demeaning and submissive fashion, sorry bud, being a woman is easier, but it isn't better, its a truly pathetic existence.

Being a woman is like being born an animal, who sadly has the cognitive abilities to comprehend that they are an animal amongst humans, you are aware of all your shortcomings, your lack of intelligence, strength, how disgusting you are, how beneath humans you are, etc. Being an animal only seems like fun because they are clueless, if a dog woke up tomorrow being aware that it was a dog and could be introspective, it would hate itself being recognized as a mindless drooling idiot guard drone that gets fed scraps. Ignorance is bliss.

Death to femanism fascism now

Thats why MtF trannies are sick in their heads. No normal person would choose it.
I too, never understood, why anybody would want to be a women? And Im 30 years old incel, not doing any particualry good in life. Still I would choose every second of my existence over being a women.

Thats why MtF trannies are sick in their heads. No normal person would choose it.
I too, never understood, why anybody would want to be a women? And Im 30 years old incel, not doing any particualry good in life. Still I would choose every second of my existence over being a women.
It’s normal you have a functional normal male brain

No much how much you are in the bottom of life , even if you have zero money, foids spit on you

You’ll never wish to be a female because your desire are male related

Trannies are faggots anyway, they don't mind getting railed in the ass. Plus, they don't have to deal with menstruation and still have a physical advantage over females.

high IQ
I mentioned this before but people all thought I was retarded
foids get fucked in every hole, nutted on, choked etc it's natural but also absolutely disgraceful

Toilets are an undignified, filthy creatures, but to say that their life is hard is fucking retarded.

jfl you sound like a radical feminist, feeding into the feminist oppression complex
You sound like someone that can't read english.

The feminist narrative is that men oppress women.

I'm stating that biology itself oppresses women, women need to take their complaints up with God lol.

Also, feminists would never said anything like what you quoted. That it's men who make women's existence tolerable by the societies we create. The feminist narrative is that we've made women's lives worse.

I ain't doing that shit even if I had that power.
Well they are my ennemies, so everything bad that exists, I Would do to them.

Life has taught me than being merciful is a weakness .

I ain’t saying I live like a total animal (yet) , because I don’t have enough leverage to do so.

But since being blackpill , everything got better , money wise, women problem don’t trouble me no more , even my social status rose ,me who is an extreme anti social.

Purely because my mind is free of all the moralfagging I had.

The cruelest men usually get what they want.

In the word of Conan the Babarian :

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

I ain't doing that shit even if I had that power.
I mean, it would still be technically gay even if you could actually transform them into biological foids.

We don't live in a patriarchy anymore so women are not at the mercy of men
What does being in a patriarchy has to do with the fact that every woman walking down the street is significantly weaker than every man that passes by, and at a moments notice some crazy can follow her home and rape her. This shit happens everyday.

Male rape only really exists for boys, and for men in prison. I haven't heard of any stories of men being followed home and raped by men, or snatched off of the street and raped in an alleyway by a man.

I'm sure there are cases, but that shit is rare (on another note, sex is plentiful for faggots so there's no need for them to rape lol).

Women are completely aware of this, talk to your female co-workers. A lot of women don't like to work the night shift if they don't have a vehicle, because they don't feel safe standing on the sidewalk waiting for public transportation (especially in certain areas).

This is why it's usually the norm to give women the morning shift at certain jobs and guys the evening shift, or the business arranges for all workers to get transportation home.

It isn't safe for a woman to just be out by herself at night waiting for transportation, because she can be very easily robbed or worse.

everything else you mentioned (pain of giving labor, menstrual cycle) are minor inconveniences at best.
When someone is this disingenuous it's clear that no reasonable argument can even be had.

I've never seen a woman in some deep existential crisis because she has to go menstruate.
Nice strawman, who the hell said it causes an existential crisis. What it does cause is a lot of annoying shit that makes their existence a chore (around that time of the month). You could just stop wasting time and simply google some of downsides they experience. It's not just emotional either, it's physical pain.

You also ignored the fact most men are simps.
That literally has nothing to do with anything I said or the topic of the thread. Whether men are simps or not, being a woman sucks. The only perks that existed are fabricated by the societies that men created. All the conveniences that help women cope with their inconvenient bodies (bra's, pads, tampons, douches, etc) are what make their lives tolerable.

Life has taught me than being merciful is a weakness.
You could literally just kill them, that isn't merciful at all and it saves you the trouble of having to look over your shoulder.

It's ridiculous to say being merciful is weakness when you are literally leaving your enemies alive (which is a form of mercy).

Keeping them alive is just shortsighted, especially for some faggot reason like fucking them. They could stab you while you rape them, try to kill you in your sleep, etc.

Also this shit is fucking gay as hell.

I mean, it would still be technically gay even if you could actually transform them into biological foids.
It's gayer than a woman fucking you in the ass with a strapon and that's full on closet faggotry (it's just a gay guy in denial).

You could literally just kill them, that isn't merciful at all and it saves you the trouble of having to look over your shoulder.
Who said I couldn’t both ?
It's gayer than a woman fucking you in the ass with a strapon and that's full on closet faggotry (it's just a gay guy in denial).
they are women , there is nothing Gay lol

I mean, if you turn them all into females then they would be a much less physical threat than you anymore.

not their not. they think their goddesses and men are just subhuman cattle who exist to provide for them

Being a woman is only bearable IN THESE TIMES, go back to the past without all the perks, when your father would marry you off to a man of his choosing as part of a deal, where the shame of being a woman was not hidden by society and was brazenly pointed out, even having your menstrual cycle a point of shame, your virginhood, etc.

Take away all the perks that modern society gives to women to make their existence tolerable, and all you're left with is a pathetic existence where you are nothing but a tool that exists to satisfy a man and help him further is genetic line (all edit and add in a bit, just to quell this argument).
and try being a man in a pre industrial society where you're forced to defend said women against the tragedy of war, disease, scarcity, etc. Women have always had it easier than men. Society has always trended toward protecting the female and that protection has to come from somewhere. It won't come from other women. Stop spreading blue pilled propaganda.

not their not. they think their goddesses and men are just subhuman cattle who exist to provide for them
Nah , you can’t read them fully
Op is right roastie are jealous of men , I could always see that

Jealous of the strength, jealous of being the one who is penetrated and so on…

It’s true that they look down on men at the bottom, but they’re inherently mad that Nature made them this way

Nah , you can’t read them fully
Op is right roastie are jealous of men , I could always see that

Jealous of the strength, jealous of being the one who is penetrated and so on…

It’s true that they look down on men at the bottom, but they’re inherently mad that Nature made them this way
This is a disgusting lie. Women aren't jealous of men and never have been. Their brains don't operate like that because they see men as animals made for their own selfish use. Do you feel jealous of the cow that provides you with milk or beef? Have humans ever been jealous of the horses they used for transportation? No despite the fact these animals are physically stronger than us. We use their strength as a tool for our enjoyment. Likewise women use men the same way you would use a cow pig or sheep. We exploit the inferior intelligence of these animals and women exploit the sexual relationship between men and women.

This is a disgusting lie. Women aren't jealous of men and never have been. Their brains don't operate like that because they see men as animals made for their own selfish use. Do you feel jealous of the cow that provides you with milk or beef? Have humans ever been jealous of the horses they used for transportation? No despite the fact these animals are physically stronger than us. We use their strength as a tool for our enjoyment. Likewise women use men the same way you would use a cow pig or sheep. We exploit the inferior intelligence of these animals and women exploit the sexual relationship between men and women.
Then you can’t understand what all their bitches is about.

You realize you could submit physically 99,9% of women .

It’s what women are jealous about and terrified about.

All the feminist movement is about fighting biology .

Look at the latest feminist move :

- they say men have to stop eating meat lmfao

Do you feel jealous of the cow that provides you with milk or beef? Have humans ever been jealous of the horses they used for transportation? No despite the fact these animals are physically stronger than us.
You are not a cow or a horse you’re a human with sentient thought and physically stronger than them , that’s what they hate

You realize you could submit physically 99,9% of women .
A horse could physically dominate you to. But we don't feel any jealousy toward them.

You are not a cow or a horse you’re a human with sentient thought and physically stronger than them , that’s what they hate
We are no different than cows to them though. It doesn't matter that we're stronger. Most men are simps who women use like we use a horse. Women don't need to worry about men physically dominating them because for thousands of years male strength has been used to make women's lives as comfortable as the time allowed.

Hello, I'm baby doctor emba!

Show vegine!

Lol!

Brutal strangerpill bro!

and try being a man in a pre industrial society where you're forced to defend said women against the tragedy of war, disease, scarcity, etc.
Forced how?

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. If you want to be complicit in these norms that's your problem.

Women have always had it easier than men.
In some respects, in others not so much. It's only today in modern times that all the negatives of being a woman aren't so obvious, but even then I would never choose to be a woman.

Society has always trended toward protecting the female and that protection has to come from somewhere.
Yes, that's because of biology. One man can impregnate multiple women, whereas if you have multiple men and one woman that only results in conflict. The species favoring females is a hardwired survival mechanism. What else do you expect?

It won't come from other women. Stop spreading blue pilled propaganda.
Nothing about this is blue pilled, you just have poor reading and comprehension skills.

I mean, if you turn them all into females then they would be a much less physical threat than you anymore.
Women have literally been used as assassins before by posing as whores in brothels. A woman doesn't have to overpower you if she stabs you in the throat while you are distracted by fucking her.

It's just as blue pilled to underestimate women as it is to worship them and value their validation.

A horse could physically dominate you to. But we don't feel any jealousy toward them.

We are no different than cows to them though. It doesn't matter that we're stronger. Most men are simps who women use like we use a horse. Women don't need to worry about men physically dominating them because for thousands of years male strength has been used to make women's lives as comfortable as the time allowed.
Women worry very much about male strength, the very concept of toxic masculinity is all about that

Stop being disingenuous, women right is literally not even 200 years old , just because you live in a feminist world doesn’t mean it was always like that.

Heck , it’s even not like in modern part of the world

Ask the taliban if they’re simp and a slave of female

they are women , there is nothing Gay lol
If you wanted to fuck women, you wouldn't go out of your way to turn a man into a woman, you'd just fuck women.

I think you need to be honest with yourself and take a hard look at the fact that you said THIS:
why did I get a boner imagining me transforming my enemies into women than raping them

Instead of THIS:
"why did I get a boner imagining me raping my enemies sisters"

"why did I get a boner imagining me raping my enemies wives"
"why did I get a boner imagining me raping my enemies daughters"
Etc, etc, etc.

SO MANY OPTIONS, BUT YOU WENT WITH THE OPTION THAT INVOLVES YOU FUCKING A MAN.

It's like the guys who jerk off to futunari ("dick girl") hentai. A lot of these guys say they are straight because they are "attracted to the female form".

But with all the porn that exists, if they were really attracted to women, why the fuck would go out of their way to look up the female form with a penis on it?

The longer you go on trying to defend this, the worse it looks. I'm going to end it here, there's no point in discussing it any further.

Forced how?
Do I need to cite the body count of all the wars throughout history. You think all those men died just for fun?

In some respects, in others not so much. It's only today in modern times that all the negatives of being a woman aren't so obvious, but even then I would never choose to be a woman.

that's because you're a sheltered fuck who has never had to survive a day of your life. you think you're average women would've preferred working 16 hours a day in a salt mine and dying at 50 from lung cancer?

Yes, that's because of biology. One man can impregnate multiple women, whereas if you have multiple men and one woman that only results in conflict. The species favoring females is a hardwired survival mechanism. What else do you expect?
yes and follow that train of logic. If one man can do the work of hundreds where does that leave the hundreds? they're completely expendable. it's why you can have a mine filled with boys under 12 and not care that many of them will die harvesting materials for the survival of their town of women. Then you will have a head lord, baron, noble, whatever bedding many different women. Retards like you then look at the head male and attribute his life of affluence to all men. Stop spreading this disgusting propaganda that feminists filled in the heads of all normies. It's disgusting to the memory of these poor men who were forced to suffer nearly every hour of every day of their short lives.

Last edited:
If you wanted to fuck women, you wouldn't go out of your way to turn a man into a woman, you'd just fuck women.

I think you need to be honest with yourself and take a hard look at the fact that you said THIS:

Instead of THIS:
"why did I get a boner imagining me raping my enemies sisters"

"why did I get a boner imagining me raping my enemies wives"
"why did I get a boner imagining me raping my enemies daughters"
Etc, etc, etc.

SO MANY OPTIONS, BUT YOU WENT WITH THE OPTION THAT INVOLVES YOU FUCKING A MAN.

It's like the guys who jerk off to futunari ("dick girl") hentai. A lot of these guys say they are straight because they are "attracted to the female form".

But with all the porn that exists, if they were really attracted to women, why the fuck would go out of their way to look up the female form with a penis on it?

The longer you go on trying to defend this, the worse it looks. I'm going to end it here, there's no point in discussing it any further.
You’re reaching like mad

You made me google futunari , l would have been fine dying not knowing what it was LMFAO

There is no worse than it looks psychiatric bullshit here

Nobody said anything about fucking a man
The scenario was if I could turn my enemies into full 100% biological XX chromosome women , I would rape them.

Do I need to cite the body count of all the wars throughout history. You think all those men died just for fun?

That's because you're a sheltered fuck who has never had to survive a day of your life.
You just described yourself and pretty much every man alive today. Very few of us have to do back breaking labor to survive, we just work low skill jobs and live paycheck to paycheck (that's the average man).

you think you're average women would've preferred working 16 hours a day in a salt mine and dying at 50 from lung cancer?
The reason why they didn't have to do those jobs is because they were pretty much owned as property.

But you aren't really talking about what I am. I'm not talking about hardships, I'm talking about just existing. Just existing as a woman is inconvenient, whereas just existing as a man is very convenient.

I'm more physically capable, I don't have to ask people to help my lift or open something (like a lot of women in my family). I don't have to worry about bleeding from my sex organ every month, getting painful cramps, and going into a half crazy emotional frenzy because of some hormonal imbalance fuckery.

You are talking about the responsibilities of being a man in the past (which men willingly took on as part of the social contract, because women adhered to their end). I'm talking about just living as a human and who has less natural biological inconveniences.

Also, don't you mean coal mines?, I wondering how working in a salt mine would give you cancer, I've heard of "black lung" before but salt sounds like something that would help clear out your airways.

yes and follow that train of logic. If one man can do the work of hundreds where does that leave the hundreds? they're completely expendable. it's why you can have a mine filled with boys under 12 and not care that many of them will die harvesting materials for the survival of their town of women. Then you will have a head lord, baron, noble, whatever bedding many different women.
This is how it's always been, welcome to reality.

Retards like you then look at the head male and attribute his life of affluence to all men.
Stop arguing against a strawman and learn to read english. Nothing I have said is even remotely close to this retardation. What's the point of a quote feature being available on the site if you won't argue against the things I've specifically said.

Stop spreading this disgusting propaganda that feminists filled in the heads of all normies. It's disgusting to the memory of these poor men who were forced to suffer nearly every hour of every day of their short lives.
Nothing I said is feminist, you just lack the ability to comprehend what I'm saying.

Nobody said anything about fucking a man
The scenario was if I could turn my enemies into full 100% biological XX chromosome women , I would rape them.
You literally sound like the guys from 4chan who would troll with the "feminine penis" meme. You are really trying to rationalize this shit :feelskek:.

You literally sound like the guys from 4chan who would troll with the "feminine penis" meme. You are really trying to rationalize this shit :feelskek:.
The thought of fucking a men never cross my mind once in my life .

If I was a faggot , I would admit it straight, specially with the mentality I have right now.

But fags never really bother me that much TBH, the disgust is normal but I don’t really understand the extreme hate some have for them

For me that’s what sound like some faggot shit like they’re afraid their sexuality is gonna change if a fags propose to them LMFAO just say no
Faggots are a plague for me right now because they’re the best allies of women