Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Are Ashamed Of Their Existence (And For Good Reason)

Nothing I said is feminist, you just lack the ability to comprehend what I'm saying.
No i understand perfectly fine, it's just stupid af. Sadly no one will tell you this because it lines up perfectly with the thinking of this gynocentric world. Men have it soooo easy and women have it soooo hard :feelsseriously:

Women have literally been used as assassins before by posing as whores in brothels. A woman doesn't have to overpower you if she stabs you in the throat while you are distracted by fucking her.

It's just as blue pilled to underestimate women as it is to worship them and value their validation.
This is why rapemaxxing is important

At first glance it looks like you are raping her but really you're protected yourself when you cling her arms to the bed and pressure so she can't move her hands

This is why rapemaxxing is important

At first glance it looks like you are raping her but really you're protected yourself when you cling her arms to the bed and pressure so she can't move her hands
Based