Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman with harlequin ichthyosis gets married and has kids

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
sddefault.jpg

Stephanie-Turner.jpg

2BE75FDE00000578-0-image-a-2_1441192964668.jpg

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/inspirational-stories/a42148/stephanie-turner-harlequin-ichthyosis/

[font=Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I dated a couple boys, some more serious than others, but at 18, I met Curtis. I'd never, ever messaged anyone on Facebook first, but he and I had mutual friends, so when I thought he was cute, I sent him a message on impulse and we hit it off from there. He lived an hour away, so we messaged back and forth and then started talking on the phone.[/font]
[font=Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He never once asked about my skin, so finally, one day I said, "Are you wondering why I'm red? Is that not a concern for you?" And he said no, not at all. I explained everything anyway, and he didn't think it was a big deal. It's still not really a big deal to him.[/font]
[font=Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Curt proposed in February 2011. Our romance was a whirlwind, and I knew right away that he was my forever. Our plan was to get married on September 21.[/font]
[font=Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In April, we were driving home after a doctor's appointment and he said, "I'd marry you right now." I challenged him, "No, you wouldn't." And when he said again, "Yes, I would," I suggested we go right then and there. We called the courthouse and got married that day. Later, my family was heartbroken. I do wish I'd let my mom know; we even had the dress. But I don't regret it. Our ceremony was sweet, intimate and just how I wanted it.[/font]

Melinda said:
In April, we were driving home after a doctor's appointment and he said, "I'd marry you right now." I challenged him, "No, you wouldn't." And when he said again, "Yes, I would," I suggested we go right then and there. We called the courthouse and got married that day. Later, my family was heartbroken
lmao these guys sound like legitimate autists tbh, explains alot

She probably looks x10 better with fake up.

That guy is legitimately more attractive than me but he could only score a 2/10.

Let me do a raincheck. Is it over?

7339er said:
She probably looks x10 better with fake up.
She can't wear fakeup. She probably can't even have sex properly.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]Mrs Turner, from Wynne, Arkansas, was born with the condition.[/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]It causes her skin to grow seven times faster than normal, appear tight and stretched and severely crack.[/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]She cannot grow much hair and her ears and eyelids are receding.[/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]The 23-year-old is also highly susceptible to germs, which would normally be blocked by the skin's outer barrier.
[/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]
[size=x-small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'If it gets too hot I had to stay in, I'd get sick, pus would come up, my skin would hurt and it would be awful.'
[/font]
[/size][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small][size=x-small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3219489/People-ask-ve-fire-says-mother-23-rare-condition-causes-skin-grow-seven-times-faster-normal.html[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small][size=x-small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2BE5AE5B00000578-3219489-image-a-45_1441190704998.jpg
[/font]
[/size][/font][/size]

Mahlo said:
That guy is legitimately more attractive than me but he could only score a 2/10.

that's not a 2 that's a 0.01

Mahlo said:

ITS OGRE!!

Good for her honestly but I wish more women would admit at how easy they have it.

You know sometimes being an incel isnt so bad.
At least you dont have to see such disturbing sights every day.

I look like that after eaying hot peppers

how to win at life
step 1: Have a vagina

wishiwasbigger said:
lmao these guys sound like legitimate autists tbh, explains alot

Lmao seriously what the fuck.

Also

I dated a couple boys, some more serious than others

THIS FEMALE LOBSTER HAS INFINITELY MORE DATING EXPERIENCE THAN ME

LOL at anyone claiming that women dont have it easy.

>I dated a couple boys, some more serious than others, but at 18, I met Curtis.

If this doesn't convince you all females are volcel, literally nothing will.

Please kill me in my sleep.
That's OGRE.

It seems like one of those "i feel sorry for you" relationships...