Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disgusting freak was still married twice, had kids. Was it his personality?

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz7mCbx-cXY&t

This is about a "man" who was married (twice, in fact) with a couple biological kids. He killed one of his sons when this son criticized him for wearing lingerie, wearing a diaper and eating his own shit.

Apparently he must've taken 237 showers before he did all this, so that two foids would marry him.

When you ask a foid about this, they tell you that they were deceived and manipulated. But it is logical, when faced with primary instincts, we turn off judgment and the foids, faced with the possibility of reproducing with Chad, ignore any hint of rationality and do not care about the risk, because precisely, it is risk+lookism that moves them.

The offspring that survive Chad and Becky will be the next psychopaths and the wheel will turn and turn giving rise to more psychotic Chads.

That's the nature of foids.

Serial killers regularly get married to foids and they live for decades without her ever suspecting anything. These bitches can't detect a psychopath to save their lives quite literally

Before gen z there was no real looks/ personality requirement to marry and everyone reproduced

Btw that kid probably has one of the worst life stories of any human ever, imagine finding out your dad is a faggot who likes shit and then getting killed for knowing it, this is the type of shit that makes you think there truly is no God

When you ask a foid about this, they tell you that they were deceived and manipulated. But it is logical, when faced with primary instincts, we turn off judgment and the foids, faced with the possibility of reproducing with Chad, ignore any hint of rationality and do not care about the risk, because precisely, it is risk+lookism that moves them.

The offspring that survive Chad and Becky will be the next psychopaths and the wheel will turn and turn giving rise to more psychotic Chads.

That's the nature of foids.

Serial killers regularly get married to foids and they live for decades without her ever suspecting anything. These bitches can't detect a psychopath to save their lives quite literally
Yep, it's happened hundreds of times. Ted Bundy and Prince Andrew were both considered hot in their youth. They both had kids.

Meanwhile I'm creepy if I try communicating with a foid if she didn't already know me. It's like needing job experience for an entry-level position.

bluepill only 40% of your ancestors were male
Yes, but you are taking millennia of human evolution (tens of thousands of years) and comparing it to sedentary societies that only recently few thousands) began to develop moral codes.

In the past, foids did not accept, They were kidnapped, exchanged, sold and even raffled off; men died in intertribal wars and the foids were monopolized by one ruler, not necessarily Chad.

Yep, it's happened hundreds of times. Ted Bundy and Prince Andrew were both considered hot in their youth. They both had kids.

Meanwhile I'm creepy if I try communicating with a foid if she didn't already know me. It's like needing job experience for an entry-level position.
"He's too good looking to do anything wrong, he doesn't seem like that of person" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Looks = personality, even overriding your actual personality. If you look like you're not the type of person to do those bad things people will treat you as such and think you're innocent of any wrongdoing. Of course, they'll say it's because you seem nice with a kind personality but it's only because you look like you would have friendly personality so others assume you do have a good personality based off your good looks. Halo effect at work again.

But they can detect an autist within 1 second of looking at them. Brutal

But they can detect an autist within 1 second of looking at them. Brutal
I swear more autists get inaccurately identified as psychopaths/sociopaths than actual psychopaths/sociopaths do correctly get identified

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back