Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Went on a date with a well known, well liked man in my town…

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1cxidhg/went_on_a_date_with_a_well_known_well_liked_man/

He is so popular that we couldn’t go 5 minutes without someone else saying hello to him. Didn’t pay for our drinks because the bartender didn’t charge, didn’t pay for our concert tickets because the owner had him on the list. Everyone thinks he is just the best guy, they only have great things to say about him. I felt pretty good about being his date….

Until he took me home and tried to pressure me into having sex with him until I told him to leave. The things he said in his attempt to debate me into it were disgusting. He even said “you’re not even listening to me!!” When I told him I did not want to have sex with him. Pathetic. He said things like “but I took you to a concert and got you drinks” I informed him, incase he was confused, that this was not a business transaction.

Another personality detector malfunction :foidSoy:

So women literally think fratty popular guy = good guy; and is surprised when it isn't true.

They really are fucking retarded. And why the quote in my signature rings true.

One Janitor should buy a handgun and let the chad use his personality stop it from the bullet in his hed

No you silly inkwell, of course we can tell that all you want to do is just have sex with us! Trust me, women have that ablit- :feelsmega:

Obviously he isn't attractive enough, he isn't a Chad.
Otherwise that foid would immediately rushed to his house with a super wet pussy only after getting a message from him like: "Come over, sweety. I've got wine here and a massive boner!"

Obviously he isn't attractive enough, he isn't a Chad.
Otherwise that foid would immediately rushed to his house with a super wet pussy only after getting a message from him like: "Come over, sweety. I've got wine here and a massive boner!"
This, can you imagine a woman saying no to an actual Chad? Proof popularity alone isn't enough.

This is a larp.

That entire subreddit is fat ugly women larping about being raped.

So dumb roastie goes on date with Chad, but thinks her holes are too good for him. Even though he paid for the concert tickets and drinks, she still doesn't want to give him holes. Naturally, Chad is upset by this.

Now roastie comes to Reddit to both humblebrag about dating Chad, and to boast about how important her holes are and how she doesn't give them even to Chad. And all the dumb foids are clapping like a seal ''YES QWEEN! HE'S NOT ENTITLED TO YOUR GODDESS BODY :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

This, can you imagine a woman saying no to an actual Chad? Proof popularity alone isn't enough.
Genes destroy everything. Chad can be a poor drug-addicted homeless guy or living in a trailer, he gets that pussy. Without effort.
The popular guy is a high tier normie at best, I guess. He needed to betabuxx and it wasn't enough teehee.

Last edited:
This cunt has over 100K karma all on feminist Reddits.

If you think she's dating the most popular guys in her area, wake up.

This is a larp.
Yep.

That or she’s having buyer’s remorse and is trying to convince herself that she didn’t fuck him by concocting a tall tale about her alleged chastity. Jfl.

That entire subreddit is fat ugly women larping about being raped.

So dumb roastie goes on date with Chad, but thinks her holes are too good for him. Even though he paid for the concert tickets and drinks, she still doesn't want to give him holes. Naturally, Chad is upset by this.

Now roastie comes to Reddit to both humblebrag about dating Chad, and to boast about how important her holes are and how she doesn't give them even to Chad. And all the dumb foids are clapping like a seal ''YES QWEEN! HE'S NOT ENTITLED TO YOUR GODDESS BODY :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Attention whore lies :feelsjuice:

So women literally think fratty popular guy = good guy; and is surprised when it isn't true.

They really are fucking retarded. And why the quote in my signature rings true.
Dumb kunt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back