Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "woman are held to high standards of beauty"

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this has to be the 1# most bullshit myth after "just b urself bro"
men are held to insane standards of beauty (even if beauty is not a natural male trait)
most men i know, would easily go for a 5/10 girl. i think we can all see that looking at people like zucc and george soros (even prince harry)
far as im concerned, its woman who enforce the standards of beauty on woman, not men.
most men do just fine with a girl that wears a plain t shirt and jeans. no one ever said to woman "put some makeup on you dumb bitch"
personally, i would be most happy with a girl that dresses like a fucking dude, i don't care.

Not even a 5/10, some men would even settle for a 1/10 deformed hambeast because they're so desperate these days.

Women think men exist to make their lives easier. We do the hard work all they have to do is sit there and look pretty

Not even a 5/10, some men would even settle for a 1/10 deformed hambeast because they're so desperate these days.

i didn't mean it like that. but lets say that we live in a world where men have options. i think most guys would be happy with a low-maintenance woman

If women are held to high standards, we’re held to nearly mythical ones.

Just remember that every girl you DON'T like has already fucked multiple guys while you are still a virgin

Just remember that every girl you DON'T like has already fucked multiple guys while you are still a virgin
Cucks would fuck a piece of wood with a nail in it if it had a wet hole.

Women are fucking lazy and retarded they think men owes them shelter, attention and shit

Lol the only "beauty standards" that women are held to are self imposed ones. They desperately want a Chad and do everything possible to attract one (fakeup, etc.), but in reality a woman could go out in sweatpants with messy hair and still get attention from decent looking guys.